Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

so when KJW will be back from Paris? I have this feelings that he probably going to extend his stay in Paris for a while and take a short vacation there ..

Uwaaaaa I'm going to Seoul next Friday 28th June until 3rd July ... gonna attend FTISLAND concert ekekkekeke... i wish i could bump into KJW at the airport or maybe Soop Management office :lol: I'm going to drop a present for him at Soop office and praying hard that he will be there (only if he has returned back to Korea) 

I bought him a black shirt and a black cap of his favourite brand..

hehehe I've become a successful fans lately after watching HPL.. I'm going to a concert without anyone of my family members know about it and I bought expensive gifts for Hongki & KJW too #IamBrokeNow :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, belena said:

Not in my region, but still I've got the subs, so if I am lucky I will find episodes as torrents.

Thank you!

There are links to the special episodes for people who can't access viki on the post. You just need to scroll down a little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Kristin Lee said:

There are links to the special episodes for people who can't access viki on the post. You just need to scroll down a little.

I made a request there and now I'm waiting.

6 hours ago, belena said:

Not in my region, but still I've got the subs, so if I am lucky I will find episodes as torrents.

Thank you!

Thanks @Kristin Lee :grin:

@belena

Yes, scroll down and request for access.

It got strike with copyright when I put it out as public before, so I can only do this.

I have granted access for 5 people who asked.

• Love 1

KJW is so handsome, sexy and suave. the airport is his runway. am so proud of him that he is all over the news portal. of course it is not easy. that's the price of fame and we get to see him more with all the paparazzi around him. Today, most news portal are waiting for him at the airport as KJW is wearing Dunhill attire & Sneakers. part of branding. I have faith KJW will handle the paparazzi and his personal life very well

• Like 4

Kim Jae Wook, creating a knit set cool guy look, 'His Own Pictorial'

While looking comfortable with dark grey knit top and pants with chic airport fashion 'Woman Attention'.

p1ddseun9411ip11s71k2q1vnfq8m1.png

21 June 2019 

Translation Credits By: @sillygal

Actor Kim Jae Wook looking simple but took the women's attention from his cool airport fashion. Kim Jae Wook left for Paris on the 21st June morning from Incheon International Airport to attend an overseas fashion show. Today, Kim Jae Wook completed with cool looks of matching dark grey knit top and knit shirt dress-up casual look. Over here while looking comfortable, he wore a pair of white sneakers and matching sunglasses casual airport fashion. On the other hand, Kim Jae Wook will be attending the upcoming opening Dunhill 2020 Spring/Summer fashion show in Paris which will be scheduled on the 23rd June 2019. 

Spoiler

p1ddseun94hts4uj1af5qk59md2.jpg

p1ddseun94bcd1h9c1dr0jpb1lm23.jpg

p1ddt3nqeu9971ems1sh01qb1tdh1.jpg

Source: Link

• Like 2
  • Love 1