Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

6 hours ago, Kristin Lee said:

If we're talking about top KJW looks, let none of us forget the backstage Hedwig pics and in all their 'up all night at the club, can't tell if I'm drunk or hungover' realness.

Hide contents

His friend is right. Kim Jae Wook knows very well that he's too good looking.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JJChastity said:

Have you guys watch Kim Jae Wook's movie Another Way (2017)?

You can check it out here.

I found it the other day.

It's a sad movie but Butterfly Sleep (2019) is sadder. I have a weakness for a sad love story.

i have seen Butterfly Sleep but been trying to find where to Watch Another way with subtitles but no luck. Thank you though for this. 

On 6/6/2019 at 6:48 AM, zenya22 said:

i have seen Butterfly Sleep but been trying to find where to Watch Another way with subtitles but no luck. Thank you though for this. 

Yeah, we have to be patient. I hope someone will sub it someday. Japanese movie like Butterfly Sleep (which already subbed) is more likely to have subs since Jae Wook's fanbase in Japan is strong.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I kinda doubtful sharing a link because of Soompi rules. Do Soompi rules change? What's allowed and not allowed?

Because I remembered years before, in 2014 I got two warning points by Hanyeoun for sharing just one link in Pinocchio thread. So I leave Soompi for few times and went to other forum. OneHallyu is more lenient.

In my opinion, it's hard to grow a fanbase if you are restricted in sharing things that could grow your love to the artist. Especially if that project of work is impossible to get in a legal site. Like those non-commercial movies Kim Jae Wook stars in, which only have limited screenings in Korea and not available on DVD. The time has passed, we were not in Korea, and no legal site like Viki is taking those movies, what can we do to watch? It's not like youtube always has legal videos but it's allowed here.

So just come to my site because I will post and gather many things I found about Kim Jae Wook, pour to my heart's content. I will only do fun chats here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2019 at 8:15 PM, JJChastity said:

Yeah, we have to be patient. I hope someone will sub it someday. Japanese movie like Butterfly Sleep is more likely to have subs since Jae Wook's fanbase in Japan is strong.

Yes, Butterfly Sleep is subtitled already. When he cried at the end, I cried too but I was like why did you wait that long to visit her 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Yes, Butterfly Sleep is subtitled already. When he cried at the end, I cried too but I was like why did you wait to visit her 

Yeah I watched him cried so loud and long in the making video of Butterfly Sleep.

• Like 4

On 6/1/2019 at 10:33 AM, Kristin Lee said:

I wouldn't call him "macho" either but he has so many topless photos. As far as I can tell, he hates shirts. Ju Ji Hoon used to live with him and said that he walked around in his underwear all the time and did not care who was there. 

And he is the only one who can swag in a shirtless suit a black suit at that

• Like 2

On 6/4/2019 at 9:37 AM, liltash85 said:

I am hooked with KJW too. Now, I am watching his drama Who Are You where he played a ghost. 

OMG his eye acting is impressive. He has so less lines but he channeled all his emotions through his eyes. 

Chincha daebak....

Yeah, I watched that drama too. He was the 2nd lead and started appearing in episode 4 and did not speak as he was a ghost so he expressed himself with his eyes. The way he looked at her he used his eyes to communicate with her .... yes daebak

There is also a big difference on how he romanced the lead girl as was expressed in the girlfriends memories. The kisses and hugs and flirting with the lead girl were so sensual and gentle it makes one cry because it was her memories of their past

while the lead guy's one kiss was forced where she was grabbed by the wrist turned around and kissed, which is standard in many dramas.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Kristin Lee said:

If we're talking about top KJW looks, let none of us forget the backstage Hedwig pics and in all their 'up all night at the club, can't tell if I'm drunk or hungover' realness.

tumblr_pk5hqzakms1qaz1b4o2_500.jpg

as a fan i deserve to watch this show ... but no matter how hard i look i can't find it ...:bawling: ... and where did you find these pictures , i love how honest and real they are .. am not here for lies and pure idol BS ...

• Like 3

19 hours ago, NaYouSabi? said:

for me its all this , but the three piece suit takes the cake ...:w00t:

my heart just can't ...

Actually, seeing him in all the clothes in HPL, I am simply just spoilt for choices. He is simply someone who can own a fashion runway whenever he goes, and his signature one-hand in the pocket as always. He's the first ever actor I knew that could pull off in all colours. :wub:

• Like 2

On 6/4/2019 at 3:21 AM, Aziraphale said:

The one in Shi-an's house... yes! I love it even more without the jacket. I do agree that his belt was quite long because he's quite lean, but man, the front view more than makes up for it. And I do agree that yes, he looks different every time he removes or adds a piece of clothing, but each time he'll just look hotter, ha!

Oh, I like the ones you picked from the last episode too. And I cheered to see him in sneakers, finally he has some comfortable footwear! He looks very very good in white, especially with sleeves. Maybe you remember this from ep 1?

Also, we should not miss this exquisite example from ep 6:

Couldn't agree with you more!! Even if he put both hands on his waist are just so swag!! I felt he looks hotter when he's in black.

I love seeing him in sneakers, smart casual fashion!! I am happy to see him that he actually wore sneakers for a few times in HPL. (I will do my search again) And yes, nothing goes wrong with white. :wub:

Thank goodness you posted him in white in EP1 because I simply forgotten about it as I was just focusing his face. :lol: 

That exquisite robe simply swags on him, I'm so gonna name him 'Saja Sajang-nim'!! :wub:

• Like 5

I'm gonna join this thread starting from today...this sexy guy deserve more! Let's make the thread more lively! :lol:

I'm planning to go SOOP Management office and drop a gift to KJW this end of June. I'm thinking to buy him a shirt but i didn't know his shoulder measurement. Any of you guys had any idea how many cm is his shoulder? :D I estimated his shoulder should be 50cm to 54cm... because his height almost same as JCW..he is slightly taller than JCW..JCW shoulder is 50cm in Healer and 55cm in K2.. I'm in a dilemma and dying to know KJW exact shoulder measurement. Help!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NaYouSabi? said:

tumblr_pk5hqzakms1qaz1b4o2_500.jpg

as a fan i deserve to watch this show ... but no matter how hard i look i can't find it ...:bawling: ... and where did you find these pictures , i love how honest and real they are .. am not here for lies and pure idol BS ...

Yes, usually these shows can't be found on the internet. Or at most very few clips

Korean fans post pictures on DC gallery. Maybe also Daum Cafe, which needs register. But I can't read Korea 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

I'm gonna join this thread starting from today...this sexy guy deserve more! Let's make the thread more lively! :lol:

I'm planning to go SOOP Management office and drop a gift to KJW this end of June. I'm thinking to buy him a shirt but i didn't know his shoulder measurement. Any of you guys had any idea how many cm is his shoulder? :D I estimated his shoulder should be 50cm to 54cm... because his height almost same as JCW..he is slightly taller than JCW..JCW shoulder is 50cm in Healer and 55cm in K2.. I'm in a dilemma and dying to know KJW exact shoulder measurement. Help!!

If you want to buy a shirt to fit him perfectly like socks, it will be quite risky but in HPL he loves loose and comfortable ones and no matter if it's a little large  ( I love the kaki-coloured shirt in his first shot ep1) so you just have to choose the size for 1,83m men. 

Besides, in an interview during HPL, both him and PMY said that they really appreciate fan's activities which aim to social contributions such as planting trees, donating to charity funds under their names. So maybe instead of buying an expensive shirt that he might hardly wear, you can take their suggestions as references :kiss_wink:

I also notice that KJW's interest in indie projects (making short films, running his music band...) and I think it would be a good idea if  in the future we'll have enough of his fans who are interested in a long-term financial support for indie projects under his name (if he agrees of course).

The shirt I mentioned above

7c5ff9ead23d0cda1cc0042749e98b03.gif

• Like 5

@lighthearted thanks for the advise... but the khaki colour shirt that you've mentioned is not his favourite colour.. normally what we saw in the drama is not the style or colour that actor like to wear.

I'm going to buy him a dark colour probably black because it is so obvious that his favourite colour is black :lol: can tell already by only looking at his clothes selection especially during all events, or his normal lifestyle, he like to use black. 

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

@lighthearted thanks for the advise... but the khaki colour shirt that you've mentioned is not his favourite colour.. normally what we saw in the drama is not the style or colour that actor like to wear.

I'm going to buy him a dark colour probably black because it is so obvious that his favourite colour is black :lol: can tell already by only looking at his clothes selection especially during all events, or his normal lifestyle, he like to use black. 

No don't take me wrong,  i didn't mean the colour should be the khaki one, I don't know his fav colour  :D. I just like to suggest a slightly large shirt style like that one would be less risky than the body-fit shirt since you tried to find his precise measurements :tounge_xd:.  would love to see the photo of the shirt when you offer it to him  if you don't mind.  I fancy all colors and styles on KJW 

• Like 2

I love Kim Jae Wook. The more I know about him the more I love him. I try to understand his thoughts and appreciate his life's choices but there is only one thing I couldn't tolerate, smoking. I hope he stop smoking someday. I know how hard it is for a smoker to stop smoking but I hope he could. It's bad for your health and everyone around you, Kim Jae Wook-ssi. 

• Like 1