love him in coffee prince

with the whole japanese going on.

like the way he ties his hair!

if he was half japanese would be cool!.

heh heh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest koto316

i'm japanese but even i thought he's japanese at first.

but he said he's 100% korean on tv show.

still he is HOT.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jvang_07

I wanna stomp my foot hard and say DAMN!

He was a great actor in Coffee Prince. Amazing how he was once a Model! =)

Guest akunohana

I am waiting in anticipation for antique to come out. Loved him in first coffee prince to.

I think we will see a lot of Kim's marvelous acting in the future. :D

Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Guest karz000

so he's not really japanese? whoah. i thought he was.. cause he stand out from the other guys in coffee prince. and i started talking how hoot japanese guys are.. hahah. he was sooo hoot! hahah.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aradee

birthday_clipart_18.gif

Hi! everybody, I am FC's Jaewook, today birthday anniversary of JaeWook

Happy Birthday Kim Jae Wook :tongue2:

Guest sierraskyeshoei

I was just about to complain how quiet it has been in here. Thanks for the pics!!! I think that he looks too bony sometimes... the guys needs some meat... *tosses Jae Wook a slab of steak* ^_^

I'm trying to work him into my fic and also write a one-shot about him... but it's a little frustrating since there is so little known about him. Anyone got links to anywhere that has more than the basic details about him? I wanna know more!!!

He's gonna be the hottest guy on Antique Bakery... the Goong fella doesn't stand a chance :P But wasn't he a model too? The Korean film industry is being bombarded by models now. Hehe!

Ooh... I love that he's my age... 8 months older than me... I'm kind of getting tired with the influx of little boys bombarding the Korean music industry... well... ain't their fault. It's me who's getting older. Nyahaha! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Le Bebe

I love you guys...thank you for creating this marvelous thread Soy....and thank you for all the pictures, link, info...everything.....I'm floating from happiness now.....you make my day.......I love this man.....yes, I totally agree with you guys...he is gorgeous!!!!

Yaiy!!!! I really hope that I will see him soon in a leading role...he has a terrific acting talent beside od his beautiful look...ahh...I miss him in CP already....I love that drama...and love it more because he is in it....at first I didn't notice him because I got attached too much on Gong Yoo....I only started to notice him after Eun Sae mentioned him on the opening day of CP....

I got totally anxious when he say he is a Japanese in the drama....he is korean?!!!?? He looks so much a Japanese in every angle....anyway...nationality doesn't matter...He is still drop dead georgeous....I LOVE HIM....KIM JAE WOOK....