Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

1 hour ago, fauna said:

What’s gorong gorong 고롱고롱? Is that the sound of purring?

Yes, it means 'Purr Purr'. You will see this word very often especially for cats. 

Looking at his latest post, my eyes lost focus on whether to see Muryang or his veins. I am so used to him wearing long sleeves and his veins really got my whole attention. I was thinking if he was doing something active on his arms, perhaps he was lying down from a certain level while playing with Muryang,  

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, JJChastity said:

As I'm a longtime fan of Running Man, I would love to see Kim Jae Wook on Running Man. It would be a miracle comes true.

I would also love to see him on 'I Live Alone'. :wub:

• Like 2

@sillygal haha, yes I would love to see him in I live alone but it seems pretty unlikely since he doesn't like to do shooting at his home. Namgoong min appears on I live alone because he is close with Si Eon. If I live alone has Joo Ji Hoon or Ryu Deok Hwan or his other close friends maybe they will drag him with them. :D I wish.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sillygal said:

Yes, it means 'Purr Purr'. You will see this word very often especially for cats. 

Looking at his latest post, my eyes lost focus on whether to see Muryang or his veins. I am so used to him wearing long sleeves and his veins really got my whole attention. I was thinking if he was doing something active on his arms, perhaps he was lying down from a certain level while playing with Muryang,  

Yes veins.... 200%. Lucky Muryang ^^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JJChastity said:

@sillygal haha, yes I would love to see him in I live alone but it seems pretty unlikely since he doesn't like to do shooting at his home. Namgoong min appears on I live alone because he is close with Si Eon. If I live alone has Joo Ji Hoon or Ryu Deok Hwan or his other close friends maybe they will drag him with them. :D I wish.

i want to see him in knowing brothers. I do not know how he will handle the 7 crazy hosts 'interrogating' him. :D 

There must be blushing, laughing on set. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

THIS.... even a cameo in any drama would make me happy

Yes! I'd love to see him do a super silly cameo like Keanu Reeves in Always Be My Maybe. :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 2

11 Supporting K-Drama Characters That Are Total Scene Stealers

Jul 17, 2019
by Azra_A

As weird and wonderful as K-drama lead characters may sometimes be, they always have to fit inside a certain framework in order to make the story work. Heroes and heroines are generally good or redeemable. They go through hardships, learn tough lessons, and receive rewards for their struggles. Supporting characters, on the other hand, are a whole different ball game, and that’s why we love them so much!

Supporting characters could be good guys, bad guys, friends, colleagues, or complete randoms who fall from the sky – sometimes literally. They don’t get much screen time, so they have to make the most of what they have, and they’re way less predictable, which means anything could happen while they’re on screen. So it’s really no surprise that supporting K-drama characters can be the best ones in the show! Here are 11 of our favorites. Have fun getting to know them!

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

8. Noh Sun Ki in “Coffee Prince

Before Kim Jae Wook was Ryan The Lion, he was Sun Ki The Waffle Prince. Back in 2007, he looked pretty much exactly the same as he does now, which explains why fangirls chased him around Seoul, begging for a waffle from his street cart. Luckily, Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) hires Sun Ki at the Coffee Prince cafe, where he steals every scene with his deadpan stare, inky black nail polish and unexpectedly soft underbelly.

Check out the first episode of “Coffee Prince”:

Watch Now

See the rest of the scene stealers here: https://www.soompi.com/article/1338653wpp/11-supporting-k-drama-characters-that-are-total-scene-stealers

~

Pretty sure Ryan could make a mean waffle too! Just stay away from the seaweed, lol.

• Like 3

On 7/16/2019 at 7:35 AM, JJChastity said:

You're right but let's pray hard that one day we will be able to see him more on-screen, be it dramas, movies or variety or reality shows. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1