Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Nice KJW fan projects. Glad to see him receiving so much love lately. He wanted more people to watch his acting, which was why he chose HPL in the first place. I’m glad he succeeded.

See this Instagram post by @kimjaewookphofficial

See this Instagram photo by @goldjaeuck.fancafe

• Like 3

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

So, for next role my guess he will do something heavier. a more rich in depth kind of character. I don't mind what it is but please be  a drama or a non-indie film. Coz if it is indie, it is so hard to get it in ENg Subs. 

Or can be lighter role but sophisticated like Man To Man and I want a gorg lady as his OTP....:glasses:...Agree regarding the subs...I want to watch Another Way but can't find  it anywhere with subs. My Korean is absolutely non existences......

Doing 2 heavy roles last year seemed to take a toll on him. He was very skinny at the end of The Guest...:confused: His face was all cheekbones and some bangs....

• Like 1

I really hope The Guest movie sequel pans out. As much as I love any actor, I really can't sit through a whole drama if I'm not enjoying it and I only made it halfway through HPL. Romcoms are so hard for me. I feel like they usually err on the side of cute but if I'm gonna watch a romance, I'd like for them to at least be able to generate some heat between the leads. I'd love to see him do something with Jeon Do Yeon. They would be my ultimate killer couple.

• Love 3

13 hours ago, cenching said:

Or can be lighter role but sophisticated like Man To Man and I want a gorg lady as his OTP....:glasses:...Agree regarding the subs...I want to watch Another Way but can't find  it anywhere with subs. My Korean is absolutely non existences......

Doing 2 heavy roles last year seemed to take a toll on him. He was very skinny at the end of The Guest...:confused: His face was all cheekbones and some bangs....

Seriously Cenching I was thinking about Man to Man also.... and about that (Not sure though with the huge and sexual tension parts....:tounge_wink:.).LOL yea my mind went there :phew:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, redcoral said:

(Not sure though with the huge and sexual tension parts....:tounge_wink:.).LOL yea my mind went there :phew:

KJW is so sexy by doing nothing and sensual with his non verbal cues when he was romancing a lady that it's so hard to keep our minds out of the gutter....:joy:  Man to Man is a very nice sophisticated drama ala James Bond (not Johnny English...:tounge_wink:) that I absolutely love....I hope there will be something similar in the future....

• Like 2

On 7/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, cenching said:

What genre of drama should this 2 have as the leads? They are visually striking and stunning with their unique and exotic look....:love: The heats will melt our eyes....

I would love to see them in spy master drama...

I've just started watching Search:WWW and I'm totally sold on Lee Da Hee! She's now my top choice for a sexy/powerful actress to be paired with KJW. :D K-drama/movie gods, please make it happen!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I've just started watching Search:WWW and I'm totally sold on Lee Da Hee! She's now my top choice for a sexy/powerful actress to be paired with KJW. :D K-drama/movie gods, please make it happen!

IKR!!! :glasses: She isn't the cute type but powerful sexy and gorg....:love:   KJW and LDH will be great as Mr. and Mrs. Smith Korean version....:glasses:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, cenching said:

IKR!!! :glasses: She isn't the cute type but powerful sexy and gorg....:love:   KJW and LDH will be great as Mr. and Mrs. Smith Korean version....:glasses:

14 hours ago, Ondine said:

I have to share two video of her from running man, she had me laughing.

• Love 1

18 hours ago, tamee_bae said:

Just flashback to A MOMENT to be cherished forever.:P

His fans actually filled up the magazine. So cute.

See this Instagram photo by @areumdaunnnnn

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, redcoral said:

I have to share two video of her from running man, she had me laughing.

As I'm a longtime fan of Running Man, I would love to see Kim Jae Wook on Running Man. It would be a miracle comes true.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

As I'm a longtime fan of Running Man, I would love to see Kim Jae Wook on Running Man. It would be a miracle comes true.

I love RM too and I imagine a clumsy, charming KWJ

• LOL 2

@Kristin Lee and @Jt922

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one wishing for it to happen. I hope the writer would be a fan of Her Private Life and decide to invite them, park min young is close with yoo jae suk because of Busted so she decided to come and Kim Jae Wook feel close with her so he's willing to come. Or it could be also this way. Come To Play and Life Bar has Joo Ji Hoon and Jo Jung Seok, his close friends. Both of them have been to Running Man. It would also be nice if those three are invited. But I guess they need to be promoting something. I think they're not the type to just come. :grin:

• Love 1