Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

From which event is this photoshoot?

For Vogue Korea....

He has sharp features but not strong.....He is like a feline, sharp but delicate....What am I talking about??? :sweat_smile:

vogue-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Being fangirl is really hard, the longing is real :(

Indeed! It's really hard being fangirl of KJW. :sweatingbullets: Lol. Last year, fans at least had a blast with his post drama interviews. I literally checked every single article of his post interview although the content of every articles were almost similar. 

It was hard too last year because no one subbed the cast interview nor the BTS video, unlike HPL now. But at least we got the post interview from the casts, writers and director. I felt satisfied as a fan and viewer.

We know KJW had photoshoot last month based on his stylist's IG story. So I'm still patiently waiting and hoping that it's for his interview eventhough it's been more than a month now :tears: . Sometimes I even checked KJW's staff IG to see what they are up to now. Hehehe. It seems like KJW's stylist is now managing Ji Chang Wook for his new drama. 

That's why I said being Kim Jae Wook's fans we need to have a laid back attitude just like him. Just reside back when he's gone and come back when he's making a come back. Being a full frontal fangirl of him will drive you crazy with no updates from him from time to time. :wub:

I'm already thinking of hibernating. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, JJChastity said:

That's why I said being Kim Jae Wook's fans we need to have a laid back attitude just like him. Just reside back when he's gone and come back when he's making a come back. Being a full frontal fangirl of him will drive you crazy with no updates from him from time to time. :wub:

The main reason why his many many updates few days ago cause a brouhaha among netizens.....:sweat_smile:

27 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

It's the lips.... those full lips.... then the soft expression in his eyes...

But he was at the height of his androgynous beauty in his 20s....now he's matured into one sexy man...

I am agree that he looks totally manly in his 30s....No more soft girly looks....Damn!!! Those sharp cheekbones and jawline can slice thru some cheese and butter....:sweat_smile:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cenching said:

The main reason why his many many updates few days ago cause a brouhaha among netizens.....:sweat_smile:

I am agree that he looks totally manly in his 30s....No more soft girly looks....Damn!!! Those sharp cheekbones and jawline can slice thru some cheese and butter....:sweat_smile:

Let us be the butter . . . You can cut us with your cheekbones

.giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

41 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrnEz_nfJ8/?igshid=vzsbwpb7pl8d

Guys . . . the one we saw last month

Nice! So it’s a commercial to promote the release of the Rams documentary? He got to appear in the commercial with Dieter Rams himself? They couldn’t have chosen a better actor. He looks so simple and pure in white, and he loves music. He’s looking good!

https://www.hustwit.com/rams/

See this Instagram photo by @hajunsa

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, fauna said:

Nice! So it’s a commercial to promote the release of the Rams documentary? He got to appear in the commercial with Dieter Rams himself? They couldn’t have chosen a better actor. He looks so simple and pure in white, and he loves music. He’s looking good!

He looks great! I love the simple look, and he carries it off well. Happy for him that he gets to do meaningful stuff like this.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, fauna said:

Ooh. Are English-language documentaries usually dubbed in Korean for their SK release? If yes, could it be possible that he took part in that? Although, it's a Kickstarter-funded film so I feel like they might not have much of a budget to pay him for that. :D

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 5:55 PM, JJChastity said:

I'm already thinking of hibernating. :phew:

Nooo andwae.. If you hibernate then we'll really be in the dark about him. Your blog is my home page. T_T. I've been marathoning him (quite unhealthily) and I'm so frustrated that I can't understand all The Guest videos on YouTube. But the man's voice and laugh is god-given ASMR so I keep listening anyways. T_T You've been a fan for so long.. Please advise - How do I endure this longing until his next project? Watching the Dieterams ad made me tear up, like having a bf come back from a war. I'm a bit frightened that I'm too far gone. :tears:

• LOL 5

9 hours ago, suzehanna said:

Nooo andwae.. If you hibernate then we'll really be in the dark about him. Your blog is my home page. T_T. I've been marathoning him (quite unhealthily) and I'm so frustrated that I can't understand all The Guest videos on YouTube. But the man's voice and laugh is god-given ASMR so I keep listening anyways. T_T You've been a fan for so long.. Please advise - How do I endure this longing until his next project? Watching the Dieterams ad made me tear up, like having a bf come back from a war. I'm a bit frightened that I'm too far gone. :tears:

Perhaps not right away. There are still many things I need to post about him but my real life got busy. So maybe I couldn't update as often as I did in June, only when I got the chance. I will still do my part with JWookTeam. And when there's nothing else I need to do, I think the hibernating part will come naturally, unless Jae Wook made a come back and I push my real life at the side again.

Yes, his laugh is what I listen to as well from The Guest bts so it doesn't matter even though it hasn't had english sub, yet.

I've been in your state once in 2009. I think you're better now since there are a lot of fans posting many things about him. At that time, even though I was frustrated, after I have watched and read everything I could find, I couldn't find anything else more afterwards. So it leaved me with no choice but to draw back. Time will do everything. Just love him to your heart contents but leave your expectation behind. Because when you don't expect too much from him, you will feel pleased even just by a little update about him that comes to you. And I think it made being a fan of him and patiently waiting for him is bearable. Just like his friend said his charm is something that once it gets you, you can't get out from it. So there are a lot of longtime fans of him. You might be one of them later. So don't worry, be happy! :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

https://jaenagil.home.blog/  is my paradise.

I have a shortcut tab of it in my PC. And I'm very thankful to JJChastity for all her hardwork and Engsub works.

But really being KJW's fan is somewhat frustrating sometimes. I want to get more and more of him but he's like a very private actor who doesn't really want vast attentions, that made me love this guy more, he seems so manly and matured. It's like chasing my first love. I feel shy, estatic, fascinated. Sometimes I no longer know what to feel. So thanks again to all those who are elaborating his works, atleast it can sufice some of my hunger for this man.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@suzehanna

like having a bf come back from a war

@JaeWook'sFangirl

like chasing a first love

you guys are hilarious and yet spot on.

Thank you for loving my blog. I will try to update even though not as often. You can say that I will be hibernating from time to time.

Don't worry, JWookTeam fansub will continue. We have one team member addition as an encoder so my job as an uploader is not a tough job. Unagil aka sillygal here is the vocal member as the translator. In a fansub team, it's always the translator whose work is the toughest. We all love you @sillygal :kiss_wink: 

Since the beginning, we have agreed that we will do it in our own pace so we don't set time limit.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2