Crash

Guest uiyoltan

Guest uiyoltan

It lived up to my expectations. Crash was a very interesting approach to racial issues compared to other hollywood movies. It explores the gray parts of society and our lives. Some say its overrated and the worst movie of the year, and others say its the best movie of the year. Opinions?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's one of my favorite movies ever, maybe second to Forrest Gump.

Each of the stories was intriguing and/or touching. I bawled my eyes out, especially when [spoilers]Matt Dillon's character (the officer) saved Thandie Newton's character from the car crash, and also when Michael Pena's character's daughter got "shot"[end spoilers]

It's interesting how this movie has a lot of fans, but also a lot of haters.

Guest sosays i

i LOVEDLOVEDLOVED this movie.

god, it was so... it was just so amazing.

it covered important issues

while entertaining the audience.

i forgot at which part,

but i remember bawling.. lol.

Guest uiyoltan

you JUST watched it??? lol

yeah i loved the movie~ it wowed me.

Indeed I just watched it after renting it from the library.

It's the kind of movie where I came out with mixed feelings as in it actually made me think. The movie is definitely not for the weak-minded.

in my oppinion this is an excellent movie. i like the way they portrait discrimination issues coming from all directions. we all tend to stereotype other people, sometimes uncounciously

Guest i3lu3fun

Each of the stories was intriguing and/or touching. I bawled my eyes out, especially when [spoilers]Matt Dillon's character (the officer) saved Thandie Newton's character from the car crash, and also when Michael Pena's character's daughter got "shot"[end spoilers]

yes, this is one of the best movie i've watched, and yes i've cried at those scenes u mentioned above,

IT a MUST WATCH MOVIE :excl:

Guest Iridescence

Crash is truly a great movie. I was just so blownaway when I finished the ending.

I loved the scene between the little girl and the invisibile cape. <3

Guest VersusVillain

Definitely one of my favorite films from last year. I love watching films like this, that really move me. I can't help but almost cry everytime that "I'll protect you daddy" part comes up.

Guest System1430291513

ME TOO! I cried so much at those parts!

I liked the movie. :D

Guest pumaxgirl<3

its an amazing movie. really makes you think about your life and prejudgments and misconceptions you might have. anyway i agree about that part with the lil girl. really sad.

Guest profeminist

how this movie focused on racial issues was to the point where it was radical.... i was like... but then nonetheless, after watching this movie, i started really thinking about america...

a fun movie but its not one of those movies you want to watch again or its gets boring

Actually, it the kindof movie you watch the second time around to pick up little things and get more information.

I personally think it's an interesting movie. It does deal with real society issues that people choose to ignore or people choose to think past.

Archived