[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest C51236

Since it's a daily drama it won't be english subbed right? =(

^^ yeah since it is a daily drama nobody is gonna take on the task of subbing it cuz daily dramas are only about 30 minute each and there's soooooo many episodes... like with "Pure 19" or "As Much As Heaven and Earth" (aka By Land and Sky; also the drama that "Although I Hate You, But It's Fine is gonna replace) that's airing on KBS1 rite now... it's gonna surpass 180 episode i think??? Pure 19 had about 160+ episodes..... but if we're lucky somebody might sub the important scenes (i.e. when the leads confess their love for each other....)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest winksassy

^^ yeah since it is a daily drama nobody is gonna take on the task of subbing it cuz daily dramas are only about 30 minute each and there's soooooo many episodes... like with "Pure 19" or "As Much As Heaven and Earth" (aka By Land and Sky; also the drama that "Although I Hate You, But It's Fine is gonna replace) that's airing on KBS1 rite now... it's gonna surpass 180 episode i think??? Pure 19 had about 160+ episodes..... but if we're lucky somebody might sub the important scenes (i.e. when the leads confess their love for each other....)

yeah, i really hope that someone can sub the important scenes hehe :lol:

more pics of uniie :D

JH.jpg

jh2.jpg

my fave pic of her =D

Guest lovegoodfood

lol...i typed wrongly.... ji suk is the same guy on love letter variety show....he is quite funny.... they always laughed and mocked at him for being weak.....LOL

Guest polaris

pehehhehe...that's such a random pic of YEH just chillin on the side of the pic. ^^ just made me laugh for some reason. :rolleyes:

Guest AlecRuby

I hope this drama is good. I can't wait to see Ji Hye noona back on screen. The guys looks okay. I am not sure if he is hot though.

Guest babymarzy07

thanks for opening this!! really look forward to this! i like Kim Ji Suk, yey daily drama for Han Ji Hye!! :) and Jo Dong Hyuk!! yeah!! this a good cast!!

KIM JI SUK (this is the only picture i can get. FOR YOUR INFORMATION Yoon Eun Hye IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS DRAMA!!!!!!!! i just cant find any picture of him. if anyone can share please feel free to post.

You can pick any of his pictures from Kim Ji Suk's thread at Soompi.

Guest sang_woo_always

awww..I'm so excited for this!!! FINALLY HJH BACK ONSCREEN!!! I miss her soo much...the guy's okay...maybe he'll look better once i see him more...but he sure has a nice body!!! lol...can't wait to see it!!!

Guest kauaisurfer

http://soompi.com/UserFiles/Image/newscindy/7-4-06-1.jpgif anyone knows the latest news about this drama please inform us. THANK YOU!
OK...I am Very Married...but who is the Serious Babe in the picture...She is "Go Eun Han" Beautiful but still no match for Miho Kanno ...My Favorite actress...
thanks for opening this!! really look forward to this! i like Kim Ji Suk, yey daily drama for Han Ji Hye!! :) and Jo Dong Hyuk!! yeah!! this a good cast!!
Yes...We concur...Looking forward to this one...We just hope there is not yet another hospital scenes...I am sure the screenwriters of k-dramas...can resolve family strife without going to a hospital...Good to see you on the board...babymarzy07!
I hope this is light hearted with pleanty of romance :wub:
gerryg...Completely agree with you on the light hearted romance angle...Just SO Bored of the daily drama grind of yet another near death experience saved by an esttraged relative ...Blah Blah Blah...SO overplayed and So Boring...Keep it light and romantic....Maybe some surf scenes or the characters sharing romance at a coffe shop..with kona coffee.[

Surfing and Coffee in the daily drama....Says Excellent Drama to me.

well if you have KBS World or KBS America, it will be e-subbed, since it's to replace High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth.

may i ask what time will it be aired in KBS World or KBS America? will it also be the same time as in Korea (8:25 pm?)....

please reply...thanks... :)

Guest winksassy

may i ask what time will it be aired in KBS World or KBS America? will it also be the same time as in Korea (8:25 pm?)....

please reply...thanks... :)

we have kbs world

i watch it at 7:20 pm

Archived