Downloading Daum Videos

STAR_x.

Use orbit downloader. You can DL daum, mcast any streaming videos with it.

THANKS (: ^-^

LOL, that's so creeepy, the topic title's exactly the same o____o

editt//

Ok, I'm getting SO frustrated =______=; I followed the tutorial thingie, & I even DL'd firefox & stuff. But i just don't know how you enlarge daum vids fdjaflda;. >____> HELP ME TT____TT

it works on IE perfectly. Go to the daum video you want. The page where the video is. Right click and select grab video by orbit. Then wait for that page to load, press play. Then the url will show on the bottom. Make sure the extension is in FLV format. Then click on download and it should start downloading.

You need a media player that supports FLV to watch it. Like Media Player Classic.

it works on IE perfectly. Go to the daum video you want. The page where the video is. Right click and select grab video by orbit. Then wait for that page to load, press play. Then the url will show on the bottom. Make sure the extension is in FLV format. Then click on download and it should start downloading.

You need a media player that supports FLV to watch it. Like Media Player Classic.

omg. THANK YOU. at first i didn't get it ( I actually spent the whole noon+afternoon trying to do what you said ) and then I figured it out. It's sooooo easy. Omg, I feel like jumping off a building to hide my stupidity =____=

Archived