[drama 2005] Barefooted Youth 맨발의 청춘

Guest jinhee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest - s O y u N -

the actors in this are new... except for woo hee jin.. she's ok but kang kyung joon only had experience in NN5 and jung ae yun.. im sorrie but i dont like her.. she reminds me of kim jung hwa...

-xONE-

Guest jinhee

the actors in this are new... except for woo hee jin.. she's ok but kang kyung joon only had experience in NN5 and jung ae yun.. im sorrie but i dont like her.. she reminds me of kim jung hwa...

-xONE-

is jung ae yun the girl who shops alot and is really REALLY annoying? god, i've only seen the first episode and i already hate her. She's so rude to her mom and sister and she acts like a prissy. And i'm not trying to be mean but she's not all that pretty. at first, because of her voice and her jawline, i thought she was a transgender :unsure:

I just finished watching the first two episodes of this drama and I must say...it has a pretty good start to it.

Kang Kyung-Joon is cute! And I never knew his body was so fit until now, lol.

I agree with most of you...I'm not really liking Jung Ae Yun...I don't necessarily care if someone is pretty/hansome or not (though I do get overly obsessed with hot actors, but that's a totally different story for another time)...as long as they can act, I don't mind the looks...but this woman...oh jeez...her acting is pretty terrible just from watching two episodes. Her brother and sister is WAY better than her...and they aren't even leads. And the writer for this drama already made a bad impression of Jung Ae Yun's character...ugh!

Well...since this is only the start of the drama...hopefully the story and characters will develop in a positive way. Jung Ae Yun's character is the only one that I dislike as of now.

And just a little thing I thought was quite interesting was the scene where Jung Ae Yun's sister was at school walking with her friend. Was it me or was her friend extremely touchy and acting cute?? I dunno...but I was really suspicious of their relationship. I thought they were lesbians or something (btw, I have nothing against homosexuals and I'm sorry if my post is offending anyone). But than again, the relationship of female friends in Korea or wherever...are more on the cuddling and touchy side...like the whole sister bond.

Guest kevjc07

So this is Kang Kyung Hoon's drama. I must say I'm liking his boxing pics quite a bit (KKH shirtless, yay!) ^^

Is this a daily drama or a shorter drama (16-24 episodes)?

kang kyung joon is SO cute~~ ^^

its a daily drama and he lost so much weight for this role @_@

does anyone have a hq version of it though?

Guest yeohweping

I did ep.01 and ep.02's summaries online but all was wiped out yesterday :( not going to retype them again but I may start from ep.03 depending the free time, I have :o feeling a little sad as all I managed to type out, got clear away :(

I agree with most of you...I'm not really liking Jung Ae Yun...I don't necessarily care if someone is pretty/hansome or not (though I do get overly obsessed with hot actors, but that's a totally different story for another time)...as long as they can act, I don't mind the looks...but this woman...oh jeez...her acting is pretty terrible just from watching two episodes. But than again, the relationship of female friends in Korea or wherever...are more on the cuddling and touchy side...like the whole sister bond.

Sandy.. you spoke my mind.. I was like, how could she be the lead? she looks okay in some angle, but for the most part, she's not exactly cute and her character's personality is not helping the situation.. I hope they will introduce another character soon ( especially some more HOT guys.. haha).. I had the same feeling about the sister & her friend.. but i told myself that i was over-analyzing this.. glad to know i am not the only one who think so.. hehe..

I did ep.01 and ep.02's summaries online but all was wiped out yesterday :( not going to retype them again but I may start from ep.03 depending the free time, I have :o feeling a little sad as all I managed to type out, got clear away :(

You did episode 2 summary too? awww.. i didn't get to read it... :( poor me & poor yeoweping too .. but thank you anyways for the efforts.. I do like the drama.. so i luv u for introducing me to it

Sandy.. you spoke my mind.. I was like, how could she be the lead? she looks okay in some angle, but for the most part, she's not exactly cute and her character's personality is not helping the situation.. I hope they will introduce another character soon ( especially some more HOT guys.. haha).. I had the same feeling about the sister & her friend.. but i told myself that i was over-analyzing this.. glad to know i am not the only one who thinks so.. hehe..

Woot~Great minds think alike...lol~

Yeah, hopefully her acting will improve as the drama moves along...I mean acting is what all matters...although gawking over hot actors is probably my job in most cases, but beside that point...acting well is truly important.

Okay, phew~~I also thought I was the only one having a messed up mind while watching the sister and her friend. I thought there was something totally wrong with me...I even had the same concept about the brother (Lee-Lah) in the drama 'dear heaven'!

Guest flyfany89

after reading people's comments..i want to try out this drama and see it i like it or not

so can someone upload episode 1 and 2 on ysi link please??

thanks in advance

Woot~Great minds think alike...lol~

Yeah, hopefully her acting will improve as the drama moves along...I mean acting is what all matters...although gawking over hot actors is probably my job in most cases, but beside that point...acting well is truly important.

Okay, phew~~I also thought I was the only one having a messed up mind while watching the sister and her friend. I thought there was something totally wrong with me...I even had the same concept about the brother (Lee-Lah) in the drama 'dear heaven'!

I do hope her acting improves too, or at least make her character a little bit more likeable.. I still dislike her for running away at the hospital.. geeze.. after what kang kyung joon did for her.. and she doesn't even feel guilty as she was enjoying what she bought right when she got home.. my goodness.. hehe.. i'm glad her sister "taught her a lesson". No way!! the brother in "dear heaven " is TOTALLY gay.. hehe.. sorry for the off-topic... just had to say that..

I do hope her acting improves too, or at least make her character a little bit more likeable.. I still dislike her for running away at the hospital.. geeze.. after what kang kyung joon did for her.. and she doesn't even feel guilty as she was enjoying what she bought right when she got home.. my goodness.. hehe.. i'm glad her sister "taught her a lesson". No way!! the brother in "dear heaven " is TOTALLY gay.. hehe.. sorry for the off-topic... just had to say that..

Oh i know! And she hit him with that frying pan! Although it was totally an accident, but still! And yeup, i'm glad her sister taught her a lesson...her sister is way more mature than her.

Hehe...it's okay, I'm always off-topic. It's hard to avoid.

Oh i know! And she hit him with that frying pan! Although it was totally an accident, but still! And yeup, i'm glad her sister taught her a lesson...her sister is way more mature than her.

Hehe...it's okay, I'm always off-topic. It's hard to avoid.

Sandy, her sister.. she is supposed to be younger, right? I feel that Jung Ae Yun's character is spoiled/unconsiderated for the time being. It seems like her family is not that wealthy.. cuz her sister was being on her case about it.. i like her youngest brother... he is just adorable.. and wow.. kang kyung joon's grandma is so mean to his sister.. Always yelling at her and stuff.. i find her character quite cute.. i like the dad's relationship with his children.. so sweet.. :)

Guest yeohweping

for those who miss out on ep.02's summary, I'll now key in what I can remember as I always type right after the show. Sorry if I jump here and there..haven't watch it since yesterday :o

Ki seok returns home and his father was surprised as he didn't expect ki seok to return so early. Ki seok's dad asks him if he takes his training seriously. Unable to tell his father his problems, Ki seok pretends to act normal and plays around with his dad. His dad notices ki seok's black eye and ki seok said that it was because of an accident. Ki seok's dad then tell him that his sister had got into trouble with their grandma for breaking ki seok's busan boxing award. Ki seok went into the room and saves mi seon from their grandma's screamings by saying he was hungry and mi seon needs to prepare food for him. As he glue back the award's broken pieces, he felt sad. Later after cooking dinner, mi seon sent the food to the room only to be scold again by their grandma who comments that mi seon doesn't know how to be a big sister as she didn't notice ki seok was hurt. Then grandma went back scolding her about breaking things but mi seon keeps saying what is one award to ki seok who is a champion and he will be bring more home. Ki seok hurt even more upon hearing it. After dinner, he went the shop and play around with his dad before going out for drinks with his friend cheon dong.

Kyeong-Ju was practising her lines for her interview as a tv shopping host. Her mother was unable to give her the money to buy the suit she wanted to wear for her interview. later, Hyeong ju came into the room after their mother left and he was impressed by her speaking skills. But when seon ju came in, she switched off the music and told Kyeong Ju that she isn't going to pass as she doesn't have the skills to make people buy.Kyeong ju became worried as seon ju is usually right. After washing up, kyeong ju looked into the mirror and said AJA. She got scold by hyeong ju for not switching off the lights when she came out. she then drags her brother into his room, hoping to borrow some money from him but he refuses. seon ju overheard when she walked past. Later kyeong ju was unable to sleep because she was feeling guilty over Ki seok's accident and leaving him behind. She wanted to tell seon ju who was sharing the same room with her about it but stopped halfway. And seon ju thought that she meant to tell her about a cute guy she met.

Ki seok went drinking with his friend and tells him about his illness and tell him to keep it a secret form everybody else. Next morning, cheon dong tries to get money from his mother to raise ki seok operation fees but was hit on the head because his mom thought that he got into trouble and need money to bail out. Later cheon dong hears ki seok's dad calling out delivery and went out. Ki seok's dad tells him that ki seok has gone back to boxing school when he askes.

When kyeong ju wake up, she find a packet of money and a note from seon ju. Commenting that seon ju has gone crazy to her mom, she sends a thank you sms to her sister who had gone to school and buy the suit that she wanted.And off she goes for the interview.

end

Guest yeohweping

Not much to write about ep.03 <_<

Except for the first triangle is form between Ki-seok's dad, cheon dong's mom and a new lady who appeared yesterday

I'll only do the summaries for the more exciting eps as right now I feel that it's a bit slow ;)

And yes, I like Seon Ju more than Kyeong Ju.. I hope that she'll be the lead later (wishful thinking on my part.. He...he...He... :lol: )

Archived