Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Misao

Naruto Anime Thread

Guest aotche2546

Love Naruto can't wait for the next chapter

It's cool that Gaara has a chance to live because I really don't wanna him to die

B)

Guest -g-aara

apparently, i'm going to love this thread. if it wasn't 5:06 in the morning.

gaara freaking pwns you all... :3 that's how much i wuv him. and

he's freaking immortal. he will NEVER DIE BWAHARHARHARHARRRRR.

*ahem*

Guest Nightmare

What's with the anime? They're always recycling plots and characters...

Currently, they have another version of Zabuza and Haku as Raiga and Ranmaru.

Guest Orijinalx

wow, its still going to drag on with fillers!!

atleast i have the manga to keep me happy :] wonder if this thread will go up to 300+ pages again..was it that high?

I hope the fillers end soon... I have been skipping episodes to avoid the filler but at times watching bleach isnt enough and I still have time left.

hmm... if they took the demon from Gaara, does that mean hes going to be super weak now? meaning no control of the sand like the shield and armor?

Guest Glenn

As far as the Naruto Episodes its up to EP 154 now thats a hell of a lot of episodes. Watching the fansubbed version right now.

Guest aka

i hope gaara isn't super weak now...

Guest remorse_angel

^ Yeh.... *worries* Gaara my love...hahah.

Guest Hiatus

lol what is it about? I thought of watching buttt there's like so many eps it's depressing me... at some point to download it all...

Guest cooki3s

theres an english version?!! what channel?

but the japanese version probably is more better

my favorite character would have to be gaara ^__^ hes sooo cool!

WHEE!! I love naruto! I hate how they did the english version of it though >=[ they pronounced the characters names weird and made their voices' strange!

i know. cartoon network just slaughtered the whole show. they kept pronouncing it as if it were "narrr-ruto" =___=; so annoying..

Guest Man98*

cartoon network version was very lame..

was the little boy ranmaru or raiga? anywhoos, wow i feel sorry for him. they should let him go to konoha, but he might do something bad later =O :)

Guest Mugen

What I liked about 154 is the new op and ed songs. they are so much better than the crappy ones they had.

i think that little boy is a girl..

hmm... if they took the demon from Gaara, does that mean hes going to be super weak now? meaning no control of the sand like the shield and armor?

I thought the shield and sand ability had nothing to do with Shukaku. All of those are from Gaara's mother spirit and crap. The only thing Gaara was affected by the shukaku is that he cant summon it and he can sleep now. (Note: the eyebags gaara has is from lack of sleeping because the shukaku could take over his body anytime.

What I liked about 154 is the new op and ed songs. they are so much better than the crappy ones they had.

i think that little boy is a girl..

I thought the shield and sand ability had nothing to do with Shukaku. All of those are from Gaara's mother spirit and crap. The only thing Gaara was affected by the shukaku is that he cant summon it and he can sleep now. (Note: the eyebags gaara has is from lack of sleeping because the shukaku could take over his body anytime.

no, that shield from his mother's love was complete BS... im sure its the power of shukaku that controls that sand... the shukaku had a great effect on gaara... most of his chakra came from that monster... if it was taken from him, then how can he still do the same stuff?

Guest Mugen

lol i dont know then. i stopped reading the manga after naruto and them went to save gaara

Guest gigglestah_

GESSH.....heard dat they did naruto in ENGLISH! I FINK ITS CRAP AND NOT AS GOOD AS THE JAP VER. <_<

THEY DESTROYED NARUTO!!!!!! )_____________- copy cat english wannabe azn's .. coz there da best

BIG FAN OF NARUTO HERE! well .. I WANT GAARA TO LIVE!!!!! i heard me fwend said gaara gonna die :(

i just wanna cry i love gaara!! ahhh

GAARA MUST LIVE ===================

just read da previous posts dat GAARA LIVES bwahahahhahahha.... havnt downloaded em yet comp is kinda wreck..

Guest narcotix

oh, i like the new opening songs, however the filler episodes are starting to bore the hell out of me..just want it to continue with teh story line..the mangas are nice ;]

i was just wondering:

do you guys see any connection of NARUTO with Harry Potter? i do.

i'll list them later, but i just wanted to ask anyone else.