The Official SeeYa Thread

princess

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SeeYa will attend Davichi's Concert that will be so great (i love the core family)

Open Concert with T-ara and Davichi

dffo.jpg

2009 Republic of Korea's Famous Destination Games

7ca8fcb5.jpg

1802d9df.jpg

aecbf437.jpg

a6510637.jpg

6ea22cab.jpg

916a5247.jpg

Looking at all this recent pictures of Soomi she really has an out going personality kind of makes me really wonder anyways Boram looks absolutely lovely with out make up really loving the 4 way pictures of her sitting at the cafe, Yeonji is still hiding away she really needs to go out more so more pictures of her can be shared here and Im still hoping SeeYa can sing another song before promoting 'Woman's Generation Part II' =)

Guest adikkeluangman

I watched Yoo Hee Yeol Sketchbook at KBSW. It have Eng sub. First they sang JYP song, actually I thought that is god song coz they have it in their first album. Well, I like god rendition, SeeYa is a bit soft. So after that they had talk with Yoo Hee Yeol and this is part when all the girls in tears. It's not easy to get tickets to Sketchbook but somehow they gave a pair to each SeeYa members to invite their guests so the girls invite their mom, aunties and sister. Yoo Hee Yeol asked the girls about their comeback.

They said something and BoRam and Yeonji even talk about how they want to get a part time job to support themselves since they adult and cannot rely to their parents for money. He asked one of the mom about SeeYa and then she said that, the girls been through so much after a formers members left, the girls won't talked about it to their parents but you can deny that moms know when her children in problem. She hope with this album, people will support SeeYa more. All the girls crying on the stage and Yoo Hee Yeol tried to cheer them up.

There will be a repeat at KBSW on Sunday 2.30pm (Malaysia time) if anyone interested to watch.

Guest teukiie

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope Seeya will make great songs in 2010!

Anyway, Im a new member to this topic. Hello ^^~

I've been a fan ever since "His Voice", I keep replaying it xD

Guest jy___x

woahh didn't know they performed at QSD concert :o

they look so happy in yeonji's cyworld pics

but they didn't perform at musicbank today :C

Guest jay___parkk

i saw pictures of women generation 2, in t-ara's soompi thread

and apparently yeonji's in it too. i thought it was just boram & soomi from SeeYa, but i guess it's all of them. i'm glad she's gonna be in it though. can't wait to hear it :D

Archived