Sm2007 Auditions

Guest Milkielillipop

Guest JuliaYYK

LOL .. no worries .. u're not alone .. i wanna sign myself up to all those classes as well .. but it equals to a hole in a wallet .. no extra money to spend on hair clothes shoes food magazines movies entertainement .. omg .. so gloomy .. haha .. and not to mention limited time :crazy: so being enrolled in as a trainee is a very good idea for me since i get to learn everything from singing to dancing to languages and fashions .. wutz more? itz free and ur tutors are professionals probably one of the best .. and yeah, you get to realise your dream .. sing the light out of you till u feel like gagging .. LOL .. but itz never easy though ... both getting in and staying in .. >.<

yup..getting in a company does fulfill my needs..haha~

but even if i got in..i need to work twice as hard and even more to stay in it since there are lots of competitors...

er..thinking about it makes me wanna cry...haha~

now i feel very bad for SM artists...they work their butts off and earn little money at the same time..

it's the fans and music that keep their hopes up and bring them happiness!!!!

HWAITING!!!!!!!!

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but even if i got in..i need to work twice as hard and even more to stay in it since there are lots of competitors...

now i feel very bad for SM artists...they work their butts off and earn little money at the same time..

HWAITING!!!!!!!!

yeah, come to think of it...koreans are actually very low profile when it comes to income .. i've read somewhere in a website for my assignments before that korea's rich people doesn't have placing in world ranking except for a few korean companies giant like hyundai and so on .. itz due to the reason that they choose to keep it private .. they said koreans actually made many money especially in recent years due to the growing in entertainment .. so we rarely see artist displaying their incomes in articles or magazines except for a few who's too popular naming .. rain and the korean footballer who made it into manchester united .. so i guess it kinda make up for the little earning .. mayb itz not that they're not earning .. itz juz bcoz they choose to keep it in a low profile :lol: .. but asians tend to had a different management preference comparing to the european .. asians value the $$$ income more and also try very best to reduce wasting to the max while european they value their employees more and tend to spend more on them i.e. salary .. holidays etc.. :lol: .. correct me if i'm wrong though

Guest SYNsaish

dam. i wish i can get my dad to ask lee soo man when and where the sm auditions are. i dont wanna wait.. -__- and its cus since they were good friends since like 30 years ago -0-; too bad we dont know his number LOl

WHOA!!! my comment is uber late but that is so cool...XD

^^;v

Guest JuliaYYK

yeah, come to think of it...koreans are actually very low profile when it comes to income .. i've read somewhere in a website for my assignments before that korea's rich people doesn't have placing in world ranking except for a few korean companies giant like hyundai and so on .. itz due to the reason that they choose to keep it private .. they said koreans actually made many money especially in recent years due to the growing in entertainment .. so we rarely see artist displaying their incomes in articles or magazines except for a few who's too popular naming .. rain and the korean footballer who made it into manchester united .. so i guess it kinda make up for the little earning .. mayb itz not that they're not earning .. itz juz bcoz they choose to keep it in a low profile :lol: .. but asians tend to had a different management preference comparing to the european .. asians value the $$$ income more and also try very best to reduce wasting to the max while european they value their employees more and tend to spend more on them i.e. salary .. holidays etc.. :lol: .. correct me if i'm wrong though

haha true true...

some artists' places look sooooo nice even tho some of them are under their companies..

so i guess most of them are rich~ lol

i wanna get myself a crib like that..haha!!!

Guest jinjooshii

so they are going to the same places as they did in 2006..right?

bc im so going to this years since i couldnt go last year

Guest JuliaYYK

so they are going to the same places as they did in 2006..right?

bc im so going to this years since i couldnt go last year

i think so??? haha..

me too...i didn't go last year as well!!!

*prays they go to toronto cause she found out too late lol*

I want to try out and see what it's like. I know it's competetive, but I really want to experience this cause for me, a moment like this, (oddly enough, I'm listening to the song as I'm typing this, but enough of my rambling.) I don't want to slip out of my hands. omg lol I can just see myself twenty something years down the road and telling the little kiddies xD

Guest kerorororo

if sm's coming to vancouver, they're most likely going to toronto too since toronto's our biggest city..right? x_x -is fact stupid-

and just a reminder to everyone, please keep comments relevant xD

Guest sushii

I'm pretty sure they'll go to Houston, i doubt they'll come to carrollton/dallas >.< i don't think i'll have a chance to audition...

Guest miss_xchunsah

milkilillipop: well, i pretty much screwed it up, i was too scared. im a nervous and shy girl lol~

Guest JuliaYYK

I'm pretty sure they'll go to Houston, i doubt they'll come to carrollton/dallas >.< i don't think i'll have a chance to audition...

why not dallas??

Guest Milkielillipop

wow..thanks!!! i've never watched a thai MV before!

four-mod is cute...really like twins..lol!!

four is sooo cute..she does not look like thai at all..

they are soo white, skinny...omg..lol~~

weigh like what..80lbs?? haha...too skinny

i never liked bratz..lol...they are much cuter!!

i know~ the first time i saw them i thought they were hk celeb or something cuz they look like one right and to me thai ppl are like really brown because they are under the sun alot~ iuno duing what. oh~ picking coconut or something lol. *sry stereo typ>.<* and their skin. i was like 0.0 so white. its like whiter than mine xD probably cuz i've been under the sun alot now when ever i go out i wear like 2 layers tshirt and a long sleeve jacket to prevent myself fron getting tanned xD

i know~ they look like 80lbs. i mean if u look at ehir legs its like 0.0Bone*twich twich*

Milkielillipop:

nice way to promote my name .. now people can see my name "clearly" Milkielillipop muahahahahaha!!! .. i dun mind doing cleanse wif ya .. but actually my actual plan is, kick ya out of ur own home and i'ma be Milkielillipop .. for a month or two .. HAHA!!! kiddin =X

Lol. i see your point crashing in at my place = kicking me out of teh house. pretend to be me and post random stuff on soompi forums Lol.

everybody NOTICE DOMINYQZ xD sry for the unessesaryness xD

:lol: yaya .. it means hi .. but it's pronounce as "sa-wa-dee-ka" XD .. come to think of it .. thai are actually very pretty/handsome as well ^^ i did adore few of the thai artist .. and yah~ itz quite hard to catch the slang of a thai .. lol ..

:lol: same .. i could never dance to save my own life .. lol .. i'm thinking of auditioning for singing as well .. and mayb modelling LOL~ .. but i still didn't think of any pose yet :wacko: .. i guess any language would be welcomed in audition as long as you're comfortable with it .. XD i think i might as well juz sing an english song juz in case i forgot the lyric last minute :lol: .. and hMm i really have a question though .. is it okay if i sing songs from late 90s to early year 2000 .. LOL!! coz i can't seem to find any suitable songs for the later ones >.< coz my vocal range is kinda "limited" .. puahahahaa

i dunt know any 90's songs. but i think it will give the judges something new to hear. instead of singing BoA or Christina Algulera al the time.

yeah, i was thinking about that too .. lol .. my vocal range is quite low so something like mariah carey or jang ri in .. is a nono~ .. lol i'ma sqeak like an idiot .. still in dilemma wut song to pick .. but when time runs out and i still fail to pick one i think i might as well juz sing .. I'M FLYING WITHOUT WINGS~~~~~~ .. LOL~~~~ :lol:

wow u and Julia think the same0.0 u guys connected in some way O.o LOL sry i was being random for a sec there xD

hahaha...i am not sure about the songs i picked too..ah...i dunno which song fits my vocal range..lol~~

sigh..i wanna take vocal lessons...but expensive..

AND dance lessons as well..i wanna do so many things..haha~~

i wanna learn korean...japanese..dancing..singing..man...

i am so greedy

du u have some way that i can hear your voice to see if it fits your voice or not? i wanna sing and post it up here. but daym no mic >.<

i like to sing korean. like u know the way they twist their toungn is fun to sing xD

i know` i wanna like have vocal lessons as well. well i am learning japanese right now. when school starts i start. so the japanese is crossed out. and i signed up for chior for school. so that one is crossed out too and korean u can go to veoh to learn 10 minutes everyday u will know how to speak right away^^ heres the link -> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v390357XhgBgmpQ...3271&rank=0 now im only left with dancing~ man i really wanna learn dance!

LOL .. no worries .. u're not alone .. i wanna sign myself up to all those classes as well .. but it equals to a hole in a wallet .. no extra money to spend on hair clothes shoes food magazines movies entertainement .. omg .. so gloomy .. haha .. and not to mention limited time :crazy: so being enrolled in as a trainee is a very good idea for me since i get to learn everything from singing to dancing to languages and fashions .. wutz more? itz free and ur tutors are professionals probably one of the best .. and yeah, you get to realise your dream .. sing the light out of you till u feel like gagging .. LOL .. but itz never easy though ... both getting in and staying in .. >.<
yea about those classes the korean one up there ^ link up there!! on Julia's reply thats he first one u guys can find 2nd and third one like on veoh.com

HWAITING!!!!!!!!

i hear they only get like not even half of the budget of the cd price get like 1-10 cents per cd.

for dbsk it was like 3cent per cd but they have to share between 5 ppl. so not even one cent per cd. and thinking about how much they sweat on dancing in the music videos >.<

they keep up a secret probably because they dunt want ppl comming to be friends with them just because of their money~ lol. comming for a 14 year olds thought^^

haha true true...

some artists' places look sooooo nice even tho some of them are under their companies..

so i guess most of them are rich~ lol

i wanna get myself a crib like that..haha!!!

i doub they use their own money to buy their clothing. the company pays for it all. well. atleast i know Sm is like that. u see super junior they have like a store size room where u put all their tshirts in there. all of that sm payed for it. daym i wish i have a special room like that where i put all the pretty clothes that i dunt have to pay for and it al belongs to me xD

edit:

miss xchunsah:

well good thing they are comming again this year^^ try not to be shy this year and actu natural aja aja hwighting ne~~

Guest sushii

why not dallas??

they didn't go to dallas last year from what i heard.

plus i think Houston has more asians

Guest JuliaYYK

du u have some way that i can hear your voice to see if it fits your voice or not? i wanna sing and post it up here. but daym no mic >.<i like to sing korean. like u know the way they twist their toungn is fun to sing xDi know` i wanna like have vocal lessons as well. well i am learning japanese right now. when school starts i start. so the japanese is crossed out. and i signed up for chior for school. so that one is crossed out too and korean u can go to veoh to learn 10 minutes everyday u will know how to speak right away^^ heres the link -> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v390357XhgBgmpQ...3271&rank=0 now im only left with dancing~ man i really wanna learn dance!
aww..you get to learn almost all of them!!

er..the link is not working?! T^T

haha..yeah..DOMINYQZ and i share the same thoughts...wicked..hahaha!!

hmm..i wonder if SM will audition us at the same place...Seoul Plaza, northern blvd, flushing right??

well i know where northern blvd is..but i dunno where is Seoul Plaza??

er..does anyone know it is between northern blvd and....???

they are kinda being rasist duncha think~ asians only.
haha..well..maybe they thought that americans and europeans would not audition...

even if they do..they would've tried out for american idol..why SM? lol

they didn't go to dallas last year from what i heard.plus i think Houston has more asians
ohhh...that i didn't know!

thanks~~ =)

i always thought that there are lots of asians in dallas haha~~

well actually..the only cities i know are houston and dallas cuz they sound famous...lol

Guest SYNsaish

well...they're trying to find people who they think will most likely succeed in asia. i mean...sure, there are american celebs who are big in asia, but keep in mind that those are the ones that are ALREADY big in america...so it's not like they're starting from scratch or anything...

Guest Milkielillipop
aww..you get to learn almost all of them!!er..the link is not working?! T^Thaha..yeah..DOMINYQZ and i share the same thoughts...wicked..hahaha!!hmm..i wonder if SM will audition us at the same place...Seoul Plaza, northern blvd, flushing right??well i know where northern blvd is..but i dunno where is Seoul Plaza??er..does anyone know it is between northern blvd and....???haha..well..maybe they thought that americans and europeans would not audition...even if they do..they would've tried out for american idol..why SM? lol
nah i was too lazy to go and watch it lol. im still at like. 03 right now.~ ill try reposting a new link up. the site is kinda slow~ i dunt think its working well right now.~sure. u know how many caucasion like DBSK they'll audition for sure. lol
well...they're trying to find people who they think will most likely succeed in asia. i mean...sure, there are american celebs who are big in asia, but keep in mind that those are the ones that are ALREADY big in america...so it's not like they're starting from scratch or anything...
o yeah.. Lol.

Guest sushii

well, it seems to me that they're trying to break into the Chinese market. so they'll be looking for chinese americans IMO, or just asians in general.

and like JuliaYYK said,"why would they want to audition for SM"?

ohhh...that i didn't know!

thanks~~ =)

i always thought that there are lots of asians in dallas haha~~

well actually..the only cities i know are houston and dallas cuz they sound famous...lol

Well their are a lot of asians around here, esp koreans. lol i love to go to korean karaoke lounges.

but its seems to me that their is a larger amount of asians in houston.

-I OWN THIS PAGE-

*Ahem* sorry had to say that

Guest JuliaYYK

omg..i wanna go to those korean karaoke lounges too..to practice and all

but it'll be weird..wouldnt it..lol

and i am afraiddddd.... :crazy:

oh and..did anyone try the GA2007 email address recently?? and ask them questions??

any response from them??

Archived