Sm2007 Auditions

Guest Milkielillipop

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetcrush027

^ Sing what you like... I don't think it really matters what you sing, as long as you can impress the judges with your hard work from practicing and talent.

and please, try not to quote the whole first quote...

Woops sorry and thanks Psychotic Otaku (^^)

ATTENTION: here's info on the location of where the auditions are being held for

2007 SM Audition San Francisco

Date: October 7, 2007

8134 Capwell Dr. Oakland, CA

If you have any more questions, please go to OneGen Productions for more information or feel free to PM me.

Guest SansAmour

Hey guys :)

I've been a silent reader of this topic x_x~

But I have to thank you for those tips and experiences ^__^ helped me a lot~! <3

I'll audition next year - if there's gonna be a Global Audition, otherwise I'll go to Korea T_T

No matter what, SM will get to see me XD haha~

And about the age - I'm 14 now, turning 15 in December ^^

I don't think that SM cares much about age - as you said. It's your talent that they want...

And why shouldn't they sign a 25-year old instead of a 14-year-old when he/she has more talent?

Remember guys, Lee Soo Man is a clever man, he knows how to make money ;)

If you're auditioning I would at least put on a bit Make-Up, just to underline your natural beauty.

As it has been said before - if there's someone who has as much talent as you they prefer the better looking one ._.

I've seen some auditioning videos x_x and man... those girls looked like they were going to a party or stuff...

That's crazy -.- I don't know how parents can do that to their children... making them look like dolls...

Anyways... good luck to those who are going to audition this year~ Aja aja fighting!!

And please share your experiences :)

I'd like to know how the judges and people there are this year haha~

Guest JaeHoLove

Hmm, I would like to ask what is the best way to warm up your voice because I don't know how. I really hope they are coming to Malaysia as soon as possible since you said they might come.

Guest amandalil

Hmm..do you guys think that after the audition in USA or CAnada..they'll have one in Asia? Cuz tvxq is coming malaysia,thailand,hong kong and taiwan for concert >< hope so

Archived