Sm2007 Auditions

Guest Milkielillipop

I'm starting to think that they're going to have the auditions the same time as last time. That time seemed to be a good time for everybody, so they'll do it again.

Guess they're looking for more singers 'cause of So Nyeo Shi Dae and prolly actors too cause of the movie branch....

Anywhoo, any Torontonians around here lol?

Everybody, Fighting!!

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you guys are quick!

Once again, SM will be advertising their Global Audition on soompi. Their casting agent contacted me about it. She didn't have all the info about the auditions yet. For sure they will be going to US and Canada, but they won't be going to as many cities as last time.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Wow you guys are quick!

Once again, SM will be advertising their Global Audition on soompi. Their casting agent contacted me about it. She didn't have all the info about the auditions yet. For sure they will be going to US and Canada, but they won't be going to as many cities as last time.

:w00t: finally some progress!! XD .. huh? they're gonna advertise in soompi? how? izzit that they're gonna create a thread here in soompi? .. well, good luck too all you fellas out there .. >.< sigh, since they've set to go to canada and states .. i wonder if they'll be in asia as well .. i really hope they would come to malaysia again this year :P

Guest judisz

Everybody, Fighting!!

A torontonian here!!

I am planning to go (with a bunch of friends).. but I only have an IDEA what to sing.. and I can't dance.. at ALL =="

Guest punkrocker2829

her name is JiHye...this is her profile

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1925

Dream Pig...that was what she said!!!! hahahha!!!

Thai and Italian eh?? that'll be awesome....but it's soo hard..Thai..man..

Anyway..this girl is amazinggggg!!!!! haha..

O.M.G. i listened to her songs... she is sooo amazing!! she seems like a professional!!!!!! very good... wow. who is she again?

Guest JuliaYYK

O.M.G. i listened to her songs... she is sooo amazing!! she seems like a professional!!!!!! very good... wow. who is she again?

i think her name is Fionn??

i don't know...i think a lot of companies are interested in her..haha~~

Guest miss_xchunsah

what are some good songs to dance to? lol i can't think of a good song to audition with for sm ent. xD

Guest fanturntable

Everybody, Fighting!!

ME!!!!!!!! well mississauga, but its very close =)

parrt of the "GTA"

Guest kerorororo

Wow you guys are quick!

thanks for the heads-up =] although they only went to toronto and vancouver in canada, so if they aren't going to as many cities...=3=;;

Guest JuliaYYK

Wow you guys are quick!

wow...thanks!

i don't know why i just saw your comment now.. <_<

mind if i ask how come their casting agent contacted you about it?

Guest punkrocker2829

i think her name is Fionn??

i don't know...i think a lot of companies are interested in her..haha~~

really? where'd you hear that? is she already in a company?

Guest Milkielillipop

:w00t::w00t::w00t: u're from malaysia??? COOL~~ XD .. finnaly found anotha one~! XD .. u planning to go audition if they're coming this year? or u went already last year? XD

:blush: geez, i appriciate ur kindness :tears: u can let go of her now since i'm here .. :lol: poor things .. did our crazy Milkielillipop here scares u? .. feel free to bonk her head with a hammer anytime .. :lol: but who's da "another" malaysian? XDXD :w00t: be sure to kidnap her/him and keep them in sight XDXD~!!

yeah, juz sing wutever u feel like singing as long as it suit ur voice range XD .. but i guess most importantly is you can understand the lyric so that u can feel the song more XD .. but nyway .. i don't know how to feel .. muahahahaha!!! :vicx:

haha~ ur so ur telling me to kidnap as much malaysian soompiers xD

well. ofcourse u have to know the lyrics or u'll be singing like a doll. ppl can always go to dictionary.com to translate it xD

I'm starting to think that they're going to have the auditions the same time as last time. That time seemed to be a good time for everybody, so they'll do it again.

Guess they're looking for more singers 'cause of So Nyeo Shi Dae and prolly actors too cause of the movie branch....

Everybody, Fighting!!

ANY TORONTOIAN SOOMPIERS?? if so contact Psychotic Otaku

Wow you guys are quick!

i hope they come to vancouver *cross fingers*

A torontonian here!!

I am planning to go (with a bunch of friends).. but I only have an IDEA what to sing.. and I can't dance.. at ALL =="

AHA! heres one!!! judisz*runs

milkielillipop*uses ur super rope. catches judisz and tied judisz on to a chair. xD till Phsychotic Otaku comes and claims xD*

but u have to dance anyways though. they are gonna make everyone do the rhythm test~

Ooh...does anyone live in WA???

Is anyone going to audition for this????

ANY WA SOOMPIERS HERE???? if so contact giggle ^^

yeah..she signed for 6 years!!...DREAM BIG COMPANY i think..lol..or dream pig company like she said..??

but i COULD NOT find anything about this company online!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

here's the thread where she told us~ =)

Lol. Dream Pig xD

6 years? is that including training years or no?

Guest JuliaYYK

yeahh i think so~~

omg!!! i totally forgot that the SM audition requires you to dance a bit too!!

I CAN'T DANCE..AT ALL!! i've never learned how to dance...T^T...

Guest Milkielillipop

yeahh i think so~~

omg!!! i totally forgot that the SM audition requires you to dance a bit too!!

I CAN'T DANCE..AT ALL!! i've never learned how to dance...T^T...

don't worry you'll do fine. just watch more dance mv. thats where i learn my moves from xD

i am ^^..

giggles i caught one!!

now im tieing her. u can come and claim her whenever u want xD

Guest JuliaYYK

don't worry you'll do fine. just watch more dance mv. thats where i learn my moves from xD

haha..yeah..i guess i am gonna do that too!

do anyone of you know which songs did the judges play for the auditioners to dance to last year??

Archived