[drama 2007] Fly High 날아오르다

Guest nancy3310

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiaomamm

@xiaomamm---can i pls ask the link for the episodes of fly high with english subs? i couldn't find it at veoh...many thanks!

I'm sorry,I dun have any link for english subtitle of this drama, those pictures were captured from DVD. In my opinion, this eng subtitle's quality is quite good and much different from the previous ENG translation from other chinese dvd.If you want to know more you should directly ask mamee-l ,the owner of these caps here

http://forums.popcornfor2.com/index.php?sh...470&st=1420

or here

http://www.koreanwind.net/bbs/viewthread.p...;extra=page%3D2

Guest wangyen

CAN anyone upload the episodessss just raw file... i dun understand korean so i cant download at clubbox!! please any quality... just raw files =(

I'm sorry,I dun have any link for english subtitle of this drama, those pictures were captured from DVD. In my opinion, this eng subtitle's quality is quite good and much different from the previous ENG translation from other chinese dvd.If you want to know more you should directly ask mamee-l ,the owner of these caps here

http://forums.popcornfor2.com/index.php?sh...470&st=1420

or here

http://www.koreanwind.net/bbs/viewthread.p...;extra=page%3D2

thanks so much for the links. i pm'ed her already but i guess there really isn't a way for me to watch episodes7 and beyond. wonder why nobody is uploading the subbed version of this drama? i think this drama is a good one.

Guest xiaomamm

thanks so much for the links. i pm'ed her already but i guess there really isn't a way for me to watch episodes7 and beyond. wonder why nobody is uploading the subbed version of this drama? i think this drama is a good one.

I think so, but do you know how to get eng sub title from chinese dvd,I think if it is not difficut and not consume much time,may be someone can help us.

this is another link to d/l this drama

NON CLUBBOX

this is chinese website

rmvb file with chinese subtitle

http://www.verycd.com/topics/185165/

but you should d/l this program

http://www.emule.org.cn/download/

before you can d/l the drama.

I will be posting/updating the links in this post (MU LINKS)

I will get episode 14 as soon I can.. ok :wacko:

anyone knows where to find subs for episodes 06+ ... PLEASE!!!

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the links saved me lots of time .. was looking for those :) .. only missing episode 14 so if u have a direct link I would so love u for it... creidesca didnt have it :( .. if u please pm the link that would be even better...

currently uploading 11-15 on MU and left 16-19 downloading at the office.. ran out of quick download points.. so it should be done by monday.. and hopefully I'll have them uploaded by wednesday :) yay!! now I'll I'm missing are the subs :( ...

sorry it is taking me longer.. but I was helping out with other dramas.. and to be honest totally forgot about this one.. :sweatingbullets:

wait i thought you said you had 14 bc 11-15 16-19?

typo.. sorry.. I'm only missing 14.. but if moviesamo has it I guess I can get it from there... I was downloading them from creidesca but she doesnt have 14.. .. sorry for the misunderstanding.. I left 16-19 downloading at the office and should be done by monday.. finished uploading 11,13,15 and currently finishing up 12 .. ufff.. but havent gotten a chance to look for 14.. behind on Hong Gil Dong and Robbers and not to mention New Heart... cb has been a pain lately for me.. so I'm using like 3 different computers to download episodes.. :sweatingbullets: so as soon as I'm done with those I will get 14... again thanks for the links.. saved me tons of searching time :)

Guest jinjooshii

typo.. sorry.. I'm only missing 14.. but if moviesamo has it I guess I can get it from there... I was downloading them from creidesca but she doesnt have 14.. .. sorry for the misunderstanding.. I left 16-19 downloading at the office and should be done by monday.. finished uploading 11,13,15 and currently finishing up 12 .. ufff.. but havent gotten a chance to look for 14.. behind on Hong Gil Dong and Robbers and not to mention New Heart... cb has been a pain lately for me.. so I'm using like 3 different computers to download episodes.. :sweatingbullets: so as soon as I'm done with those I will get 14... again thanks for the links.. saved me tons of searching time :)

oh i have ep14 but i will have to upload it on MU as 1 file..dont know how to split them

for splitting u can use hjsplit for pc and Split & Concat for mac or if u want to upload it and I can do a splitting since non-premium have a limit of 500MB download ... I will love u for it :blush:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest smiley6yrl

for splitting u can use hjsplit for pc and Split & Concat for mac or if u want to upload it and I can do a splitting since non-premium have a limit of 500MB download ... I will love u for it :blush:

So there are no subs for ep 6+, Puela? how many eps does this have total? thx so much gal!

So there are no subs for ep 6+, Puela? how many eps does this have total? thx so much gal!

not that I know of.. the person that was providing them stopped.. so I'm stucked on eppy 6 as well :(

Guest smiley6yrl

not that I know of.. the person that was providing them stopped.. so I'm stucked on eppy 6 as well :(

hmm... on the top of the post, theres someone that posted the screencaps of the final eps with eng hardsubbed by Mamee... i wonder where they put those hardsubbed videos at? :unsure: but anyway, ill come back to this thread when eng subs are available.. hehe thanks puela... and yes im stalking on all of your links! :blush: hmm should I still dl it for now just in case the links are inactive later on..?!?

hmm... on the top of the post, theres someone that posted the screencaps of the final eps with eng hardsubbed by Mamee... i wonder where they put those hardsubbed videos at? :unsure: but anyway, ill come back to this thread when eng subs are available.. hehe thanks puela... and yes im stalking on all of your links! :blush: hmm should I still dl it for now just in case the links are inactive later on..?!?

if u find hardsubbed tell me where so I can get those as well.. and no prob I keep the dramas I upload just in case anything happens so that I can do any re uploading necessary ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chae-gyeong_01

i have just watched this drama and

I must say, that it was very good drama..

but i was a bit offended with the part

where the female lead's husband died

but the one who held him was the other

girl and he said "I Love you" to the

girl right in the female lead's face.. <_<

Archived