[drama 2007] Fly High 날아오르다

Guest nancy3310

wHAT? people will do akmost anything to keep the truth from their love ones. Thos is such a good drama I am so surprised that the thread isnt longer. This is the same as the thread for "Snow in August" , I guess we stick to the actors or the story. I am hoping that when the husband wakes up the first person he will see is his lover. In as then the wife will be free to stay with James, who seems he would be a good parent for the child. Do you not agree!!!!!!!!!

Do you think the grandmother and mother-in-law would give up their male heir? Noway! If I were them, even I wouldn't let my great/grandchild go;especially since he is a boy!

Because of the son, I wonder what will happen. I wonder if she would go to James or just stay in the same state that she is now.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancy3310

That’s really a great challenge for James.

as the daughter-in-law of a Jon Ka ( the head family) It’s Jin hee’s duty to protect and inherit the family. But since we know jinhee’s husband KangWoo planned to divorced her coz he had been loving another woman Cha Mi Ri, , and his traffic accident also was caused by that woman. If the grandmother and mother-in-law know that truth, maybe they will let jinhee go.

Moreover, James’ mother, also Kang Woo’s aunt , Although she rejected to meet him now, but I think at last maybe she will do a favor for James, that’s the only thing she can do for her son in her life.

And jinhee’s younger brother-in-law Joon Woo, who idles about all days, although he respects jinhee a lot, as the matter of fact he hasn’t taken any burden for his family. Maybe at last he will turn to burden the family instead of jinhee, also that’s the only thing he can do for his sister-in-law.

Even if they know the truth they still will not let their heir go. Again, even if I were them I would not let my grandchild go because of his father stupid act. Anyway, this is the old Korean way of doing things. The new way now involves who can provide better emotional and finacial support for the child.

So if Jinhee leaves I'm sure she will be able to provide the better support. Moreover, the son although attached to his father's body is not attached to his father instead he has an instant bond with James.

Please someone do a summary of episode 11 & 12. I looks like this is the height and turning point of the series. (I'm surprise as most Kdrama wait until the last 2 episodes to heighten the series.) Anyway please summarize. Thank you kindly!!!

I just can't believe that vegetable came out of his coma and was looking for his hussy!. He totally rejected his son and even in his pity state looked at his wife as if begging her for a divorce so he can be free to go to the hussy.

I felt sorry for the little boy. Each time his father rejected him he was painfully aware of it. And the mother and grandmother just over looked what was happening there. It's nothing like taking care of a vegetable all you life and then being bitten by it once it comes alive.

Anyway at the end of episode 12, after talking with the hussy, the vegetable appears to be having some major complications and had to be wheel into the operation room. I say let him die and take his mother with him. I'm still debating whether to send his selfish brother along for the ride.

I just can't believe that vegetable came out of his coma and was looking for his hussy!. He totally rejected his son and even in his pity state looked at his wife as if begging her for a divorce so he can be free to go to the hussy.

I felt sorry for the little boy. Each time his father rejected him he was painfully aware of it. And the mother and grandmother just over looked what was happening there. It's nothing like taking care of a vegetable all you life and then being bitten by it once it comes alive.

Anyway at the end of episode 12, after talking with the hussy, the vegetable appears to be having some major complications and had to be wheel into the operation room. I say let him die and take his mother with him. I'm still debating whether to send his selfish brother along for the ride.

Guest amaebi

okay, finally watched friday's episodes and here are summaries.

ep 11 & 12 summaries:

after jinhee is stranded in the middle of nowhere (after missing her bus stop), james comes to rescue her. he hugs her tightly yelling at her that he was so worried about her. dr. kang also arrives shortly after and sees the whole interaction, but leaves without letting them know that he was there. james insists that if jinhee is ever in trouble like that again, she should call him immediately. she retorts that there wouldn’t be any reason for her to be contacting him as they don’t have anything but a business relationship.

the grandmother decides that it’s been enough time and that they’re going to *bring kangoo home* (essentially saying that they’re going to let him die since he will be off life support). jinhee talks to dr. kang about this decision and tells him that she is sad because before she wanted him to wake up so that she could hear him say that he loved her and that he was so thankful for her taking care of him this whole time. but now she is sad because she wanted him to wake up so that she could hear him say that he’s sorry and that he was wrong. his mom hears this and flips out (she was also flipping out enough before) and everyone scrambles to get more money so that they won’t have to take him off life support. even kangoo’s mom gets a job (!!!!!) working at the hospital. jinhee gets an extra job working at a korean bbq (kalbi) restaurant. james finds out, comes to find her, and tells her that he will look for another job for her. jinhee gets upset at him, asking what’s wrong with working at a kalbi place. there are tons of people in korea much worse off than her who would love to have such a great job. that it’s ridiculous that he feels sorry for her, because really the sorry person is james. he, who has everything in the world, and yet because of one thing that he doesn’t have, ignores all the other happiness in his life. she’s never seem him smile or have joy once, and if anyone feels sorry for anyone, it’s that jinhee feels sorry for james for being so blind to his life and refusing to let go of the one thing he doesn’t have. (yay yay yay! for someone finally telling james like it is.) he realizes the truth in her words and later comes to tell her that he’s so thankful for her showing james how good his life really was.

james’ dad shows up for a visit (the awesome awesome kal thomas/doma—i have no idea what his real name is, but that was his character name in the very first drama he was in probably over 10 years ago). he seems super loving and seems to have an easy, fun relationship with daniel. his dad tells james that there must be a woman in his life because he’s never seem james so glowing and happy. that all growing up, james was always a sad/depressed kid, no matter what, but now he’s looking so good. it must be that he’s in love.

jinhee’s husband gains consciousness and can move, but cannot seems to speak. he seems to recognize his mother, brother, and grandmother, but either doesn’t recognize or doesn’t want to acknowledge his wife and son. later on, his love, the doctor, finally sneaks in a moment (since he’s been surrounded by his family since the moment he woke up). when jinhee and woojin interrupt her, she tries to get up, but kangoo won’t let go of her.

james straight up tells dr. kang that he is interested in jinhee and won’t just stand by like dr. kang did watching her tears. he also tells jinhee (when they are having a conversation about how jinhee feels so conflicted about her husband regaining consciousness) that she feels confused because she’s human. it’s human to feel more than one emotion at the same time. he tells her that he also cannot say that he is happy to hear that her husband is awake. yuri tries to get involved and separate james and jinhee. james says in front of both yuri and jinhee that he really hopes that kangoo gets completely well so that kangoo can let jinhee go and he can take jinhee cleanly, without any complications. he tells yuri that he’s been patient with her up until now, even though they broke up in new york, because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings and he wanted to remain friends with her, but she’s crossed the line and he thinks that it would be better if they just lived their lives separately, with no more interactions. she’s bitter and asks how james can possibly leave her for that ajumma. james says that you can’t control love like that.

oh, and also they get the baek-hwa-joo back into the department store and all of it gets sold, so they are okay with money for a while.

the last scene, as has been discussed already, is kangoo getting carted away.

Thank you amaebi you are the best!

I am glad James is not beating around the bush and saying excately what he wants and how he feels. And why not... that vegatable is doing the same thing! If she divorces I sure hope she does not leave empty handed. She deserves to be compensated for taking care of that Pipe Dream and his family. <_<

Guest dunnie

amaebi ~ thanks so much for your summary! I was confused w/James' relationship w/Yuri for the longest time and now you cleared it up...Yuri always acted liked she's his gf...confronting jinhee...showing up at his house uninvited...

gerry ~ you always get straight to the point, don't you??? I highly doubt jinhee will get anything if she ever leaves that household....they seem to have nothing left because of the hospital expenses. Besides that husband, I'm the most annoyed w/his mother. What has she done for seven years for the family to help out jinhee? Nothing!!! and she has the

nerve to slap jinhee around.

Guest burntred

amaebi ~ thanks so much for your summary! I was confused w/James' relationship w/Yuri for the longest time and now you cleared it up...Yuri always acted liked she's his gf...confronting jinhee...showing up at his house uninvited...

gerry ~ you always get straight to the point, don't you??? I highly doubt jinhee will get anything if she ever leaves that household....they seem to have nothing left because of the hospital expenses. Besides that husband, I'm the most annoyed w/his mother. What has she done for seven years for the family to help out jinhee? Nothing!!! and she has the

nerve to slap jinhee around.

His mother all she does is complain, why not get herself up and help? Even the grandmother does so much. It is hard on jinhee and the grandmother. But remember is was only married to him for a short time before this happened. Even if it was an arranged marriage, he could not of married her. I am sure that his mother would of wanterd a rich daughter-in-law. I hope that James and her will end up. The son is so much happier with James than his own father. If grandma has anything to say she will let James and Jinhee raise her great-grand-son up.

Guest cococrust

o well.. i guess the interest in this drama is not that high. in addition, the subbing group is getting slower in releasing the subs. Anyway, here are ep 7 n 8 c-sub and the OST. I think the eps are converted from SCM to RMVB, so quality wise, it might be different from the regular files that I upload. Give me some feedback on the quality.

OST

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bz9nk3

ep 7 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q07oh6

ep 8 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/79g6v7

Guest dunnie

cococrust ~ thanks so much for the files! This may not be very popular in Soompi but there are there are still many of us who are watching...thanks again!

A comment on JinHee and James...I don't know how the story will end regarding their relationship but doesn't her position as the wife or soon-to-be widowed (I'm guessing her husband's demise is coming up this week) an obstacle? If James' birth mom is the husband's aunt, then James and the husband are cousins? Wouldn't it be a taboo for James and JinHee to be together???

i missed ep. 13 and 14 aww shucks, have to wait to download...could someone put a brief summary of what happen, because i know i will have to wait till i get off of work tomorrow to cb it...plus a 8 extra hours to download lol...but it is so worth it, but i need spoilers to tease my hunger lol!!! thank you for the OST! :lol: :Di missed ep. 13 and 14 aww shucks, have to wait to download...could someone put a brief summary of what happen, because i know i will have to wait till i get off of work tomorrow to cb it...plus a 8 extra hours to download lol...but it is so worth it, but i need spoilers to tease my hunger lol!!! thank you for the OST! :lol::D

can i honestly say im happy that hubby died, big LOSER!!! i do not mind uploading the videos for anyone thru megaupload, im thinking of putting them on idols unlimited! but i really need someone to write a synopsis for the drama for me to submit my links, if anyone is interested email me at babydivab@yahoo.com...thanks

can i honestly say im happy that hubby died, big LOSER!!! i do not mind uploading the videos for anyone thru megaupload, im thinking of putting them on idols unlimited! but i really need someone to write a synopsis for the drama for me to submit my links, if anyone is interested email me at babydivab@yahoo.com...thanks

I missed 15 & 16. Did the hubby died for real???????

Archived