Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Guest thyun

lol, i like it how people deny plastic surgery on people when it's obvious...like when fany had surgery a lot of the noobs were saying "wheres the proof! he just changed his hairstyle!" then he came out saying he did his face...

people just accept that they did surgery sheesh...it's not like they are going to die if they did do it, why deny it? because it might not be true? let's just look at the odds. look at korea's plastic surgery statistics on eyes and nose. look at the celebs that come out nowadays. the odds of them having surgery are pretty high. it ain't just weight loss, though it would be pretty cool if it were

surgery don't change people, but people sure do love getting em. must change something

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bBy_sT4r

yes, some of them probably did get surgery

but looks like some of them just grew up and matured.

some of them are just bad pictures -_-

Guest atlantis_princess

from a reliable resource, almost everyone from SM do have surgery and treatments especially before that trainee is exposed to the public...

but what's good aboiut lee sooman, my source said, was that all the surgeries are done in proper moderation...but yeah, most of the girls get the surgeries the moment they begin their training...

Why bother? My goodness, when you're listening to a singer you care about mostly their vocals right? So I don't see why so many people make a big deal out of something that's common. Some are obvious, others are just speculation. Get over it, if they did get surgery, so what. Many people, not only Koreans, but other celebrities get their face fixed and I don't see people making threads about them fixing their noses or whatever.

Guest thyun

^

when i listen to a singer i look at everything okay? if i didn't these girls would be angry for getting surgery

Guest *~Angel~*

Well, it is SM Town... :x

I don't know if you people call these pictures "proof" but I guess we can never be sure until they actually admit it.

It doesn't matter, if they'r talented, that's all that counts, right? ^^

Guest poupée de chiffon

wooooow...

I thought everybody was natural..

thanks for sharing..

the one with the major change is hyo yeon & Sunny :lol:

Guest marshmellow

Oh, wow. I have nothing to else to say but, wow.

I wouldn't have thought they ALL got work done.

But.. apparantly, they did.

Guest jenny____x

yeah it looks like some of them got a nose job.

not uncommon in korea though.

but i am kinda concerned because they are very young.

lol, i like it how people deny plastic surgery on people when it's obvious...like when fany had surgery a lot of the noobs were saying "wheres the proof! he just changed his hairstyle!" then he came out saying he did his face...

people just accept that they did surgery sheesh...it's not like they are going to die if they did do it, why deny it? because it might not be true? let's just look at the odds. look at korea's plastic surgery statistics on eyes and nose. look at the celebs that come out nowadays. the odds of them having surgery are pretty high. it ain't just weight loss, though it would be pretty cool if it were

surgery don't change people, but people sure do love getting em. must change something

seriously ... lol

i saw some documentary.. and they say over 90% gets some kind of plastic surgery on the face..

and most women get at least 3 places fixed..

=.=

Guest mango.baby

it looks like everyone except for yoona got their eyes done. but there aren't old enough pictures of yoona to really be able to tell.

and it looks like a few of them got their noses done.

overall, i'll just say that sm has found themselves a really good plastic surgeon.

Guest flyxme.

seems like a bunch of korean fan(girls) that are jealous cause there's a new all girl group from SM

i bet they think tha the girls will like "steal" them away away or something

Archived