Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mashimaro_is_luff

seriously??? u compare elementary pix with high school picture.. and i quite disagree with sooyoong eyelid surgery because she was trying to look up.. and i think it's because her eyelid was quite thick.. i have the same problem.. if i dont look up trying to make my eyes big in picture. i would have double eyelid.. and some just because of weightloss and stuff

Ooh, they are pretty now though. =)

They didn't look that much different back then so they were still pretty.

I don't think Yoon Ah did any surgery though. She looks the same except. That's just a bad picture. It looked as if it was taken when she was caught off gaurd and she looked sleepy. <.<

Whether they had surgery or not doesn't matter to me...I'll still support these girls! SO NYUH SHI DAE HWAITING!!!

Thanks for sharing the pix though...Always fun to see the changes of time...as well as surgery! hahahaha...

Guest VoxiVoxi

ewww..all of them has surgery somewhere on their face, i dun appreciate a group that has all members done their face before..but yoona doesn't look alot different and jessica only have her teeth fixed..well but still too much people look so different

Guest silver_byul

Tiffany lost weight she didn't have double eyelid surgery. I read it somewhere and it said that she refused to have

double eyelid surgery. Plus if you lose weight there is a chance that double eyelids can appear.

I also don't think Tae Yeon didn't do surgery it could be bad lighting...hmmmm..

I'm positive that Yuri had surgery which is kinda obvious -___-a

Guest jelly_pudding

i don't think tiffany got surgery... she just lost weight... i think that.. and yoonah's baby picture looks exactly the same.. she had double eyelids.. and yah.. but i'm kinda dissapointed in taeyeon -_- i thought she wouldn't do anything.. since i liked her "natural" look.. its unique unlike everyone else in SNSD.. thats my opinion.

Guest kumoko

I think Yoona looks the same to me :o

Some of the before pictures are too blurry or small to tell if they had double eyelids and stuff. Some of them maybe all ready had it, but the angle of the pictures makes it looks like they didn't.

Guest xl0v3juicy

No offense, but I think people need to stop with the "oh its not surgery, its weight loss" thing. Yes, weight loss DOES have an impact on your appearance, but it definitely does NOT make your nose taller or your eyes way bigger. Same goes for "growing" up.

Anyway, I don't think this surgery thing should be a big deal anymore :blink: . I think we're all pretty aware that many celebrities (not only koreans) get surgery. I honestly wonder what the point of these threads are for anymore. It's gotten to the point where its not even surprising anymore :huh: . Celebrities "NEED" to look good or else they won't be as famous.

Guest june1ov3

ehhh, what do you expect?

it's S.M. Entertainment.. you're bound to get something done,, ANYTHING done.

leesooman's known to fix his trainees' faces.. even if they're pretty naturally.

these girls came out pretty after the surgery.. this is what matters.. nothing else.

i don't get it.. everyone in korea goes through surgery.. not big deal..

it may be kinda gross that girls at a young age or doing it.. but who cares?

are we these girls' parents? no. we're not.

people shouldn't make a big deal out of nothing..

why do the anti fans in korea waste their time going through pictures through the internet to dig up dirt on girls who are just trying to succeed.

it's tough trying to make it big in korea at such a young age.. =T

Guest superhaein
No offense, but I think people need to stop with the "oh its not surgery, its weight loss" thing. Yes, weight loss DOES have an impact on your appearance, but it definitely does NOT make your nose taller or your eyes way bigger. Same goes for "growing" up.
it does make ur nose taller.. not too much but it does.seo in young said " my nose looks taller because i lost lots of weights, i didnt get surgery"but i dont think it makes ur eye look bigger tho..btw tiffany looks totally different too!

This is a before and after picture of Taeyeon. She looks exactly the same. -_-

Credits: Aya@BESTIZ

the little girl on the right isn't taeyeon. she's a kid actor. they're just comparing the two because they look simiar.

Archived