Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^EYelid surgery is very common in Korea, it doesn't mean they're plastic. If anyone who had that surgery is considered plastic, then you can include majority of young Korean girls too.

Well, some of them look the same though, like Yoona. The first pic probably was a modelling pic?

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nab1lah93

They're too young to get plastic surgeries..I mean they're only below 20..they're still in their teens right??..correct me if i'm wrong..:P

Guest KaiIem

I found some more pictures (:

Hopefully, it will do them more justice?

Err I guess it wasn't nessesarily helping so I took it down.

I guess I didn't look at the pictures close enough. Sorry.

Er the pictures you have are of them post surgery, no?

Other than Tae Yeon and Soo Young, the pictures you have are already post surgery? It doesn't really help.

But incidentally you put a picture of Yuri after surgery, and before surgery, so now it looks even more certain that Yuri got surgery.

Soo Young, now I'm not that sure she got surgery.

Seriously other than TaeYeon, Soo Young and YoonA, I think everyone else got surgery.

And Jang Ri In too, even though she's not part of them.

Disclaimer: For those too emotional people out there, I am not flaming okay? This is just simply a post stating my opinion who I think got surgery. NO WHERE in this post did I saw, "ugh they suck for getting surgery".

Thanks.

Guest Rainie

Some of them look quite different. Plastic surgery is a common thing in Korea, but it's scary that they're getting it done at such a young age. It's obvious that most of them got double eyelid surgery, and a few got their noses done. The eyes and nose are pretty much the defining features of a person's face, so it pretty much changed their entire look with some weight loss. Most of them were average before the surgery.

Now I understand the whole "you get prettier when you entered SM". -_-

Oh well, it is their face and their choice...hopefully, it is satisfying for them and that they won't go any further (it can get addictive) because they are all pretty now.

-ida

Guest choco52berrie

I guess it's just reality check for everyone - that they should not be "praised" for their beauty...but rather for their singing and talents!

The man-made beauty they did achieve is virtually attainable by everyone and anyone who desires to just spend a bit of $$ on their outer appearance.

Guest jiyuhnn

really.ANTIS please get a life. <_<

and i saw one person commenting when the netizens themselves get surgery,its okay.but when a celeb does that,they goes"Hey!why did u do surgery.."and "Fake!"i agree.and omgawd,i used to hate/dislike celebs who are "fake" but now i simply just HATE the antis/netizens much more than i hated the "fake" celebs in the past.(i dun refer to some good netizens though.^^)

the girls are pretty and talented as i have seen their fancam of performance in youtube..and im liking them.^^

i also saw one person's comment which made me think through what he/she said,something like ppl kept denying surgery being done on their faces and whats wrong with surgery..blah blah..

the thing is if some ppl should try to accept surgery being done with their idols,why cant some OTHER PPL just accept idols doing surgery and stop bashing them???geez.thats being hella unfair to these girls. -_-

everytime a celeb. gets plastic surgery theres a certain period of time when they get bashed and stuff.. and then everything calms down.

so calm down this is just a phase i mean boa got bashed A LOT but now what?

no one cares.

pictures aren't always acurate... my nose sometimes looks diff. depending on the angle of how i took it

but anyways, i think some of them do look diff. and maybe they did surgery but isn't that very common in korea??

and wasn't there a post in soompi about round contact lenses that make your eyes bigger? maybe some of them are wearing those lenses...

Guest annabeelee

i think sunny is gorgeous =]

anyway... i dont care if they had surgery or not its not going to affect their voices any

Guest yooniceland

WHO CARES IF THEY GOT SURGERIES????

Man, theres alot of superficial people in here.

how they look arent going to affect their talents or performances or whatever.

they became singers so they can sing not to be models or to look pretty.

but whats wrong with getting surgery?? its not like they fixed their whole face.

YoonA .. didnt had surgery.. i dont think.. bcoz the first pic is jsut a sad face pose of her.. n her head is lifted up.. whilst her other pic was smile and looking straight! ..people can look different with differnt facial expression!

Archived