Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

man all of them? hahaha :rolleyes:

gosh not one is a natural beauty, this is sad and funny.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest surlespointes

Tiffany, Hyo Yeon, and Soo Young look really different, but the other girls... I can't really see a difference (besides maybe some double eyelid surgery).

:mellow:

Guest popolala

i mean, if any of us felt really uncomfortable with the way some of our body parts looked and if we had the chance, wouldn't we be tempted by having a surgery too?

i wouldnt even poke my finger with a needle, let alone surgery! .. its risky.. mite b common, but its not as easy as putting make up on! .. u wil b under the knife & it takes month to heal..

i dont mind ppl having surgery.. but i wouldnt support it..

Guest ohsonice

wow thats really crazy... the whole group?! thats really obsurd hmm... is that the whole group? there is only going to be 9? lmao im kind of behind XD

Guest ah_po

i don't get why those antis make such a big deal out of it. it's not new that LSM makes most of the girls have plastic surgery, and it's not like plastic surgery is rare in korea anyways -_-.

Guest lackingmoon

geez...i think ppl didn't make big "enough" deal about plastic surgery, if they did then it wouldn't so common in, not only Korea, but many other countries as well.

Guest kimoy

gosh...look at the difference....their eyes and nose...i cant believe hyo yeon would that pretty...her picture before looks like its not her...and also jessica..but they are really pretty now...

Guest xjuicyy403

O.O

really not surprised hhaha

but still...i think they're way too young to be getting plastic surgery already

jessica and hyo yeon look really different O.O

Guest jihye87

well, we can't have talented but ugly looking girls to come out of a company and sell big right ? i guess it's just keeping up with what viewers want .. i wouldn't want to see a 'sorry-looking' person singing a pop song in the tv ..

Oh well. Seohyun looks a lot like she did before. The eye comparing.. one just looks like she's opening her eyes more.. it looks like she just lost weight.. imo.

Jessica looks likes she just got double eyelid surgery..

but I'm bad at telling who got what done I guess.

What's done is done.. :P

Guest miss scarlett

OMG. I think most of them did. Most of them did an eye change or nose change.

Hm... I shall consider, lol XD

Guest touche`

I pretty much figure out that most of them got surgery. It's kind of like saying, girls doesn't always come out that above average looking. It's just RARE.

And yes, surgery is quite common in Korea, so who would care?

Antis are evil and have no life.

Anyways who care about how they look

its about talent that what i need to know.

haha, that's Anti-fan. what do you expect?

Guest agnes.

i highly doubt all of them had surgery. -o-

maybe some, but definitely not all.

i don't see them any differently just because a few of them might have undergone surgery.

a lot of celebrities do it nowadays anyway. it's not such a big deal anymore. at least not to me. :x

Guest hyeminnie

it's pretty obvious that most of these girls had their eyes done.

it's strange how hyo yeon's, soo young's, tiffany's, and yuri's eyelids all fold up in the same way. -_-

but i must admit that the netizens have a tendency to pic really bad 'before' pics when accusing a celeb of having surgery.

Guest susiexpark

I dont think ImYoonah did anything .. just a bad .. makeup situation in the before picture ..

theres obvious bigger eyes, higher noses. but the factor of professional photos and selfcams are also in play. along with makeup .. lighting .. everything .. so *shrug lets just wait and see if they have talent. THEN decide if we like them or not. dont start the bashing now T_T

Guest HYUNKYUNGiE*

i'm not an expert on plastic surgery or anything but taeyeon and yoonah look exactly the same before and after. the other girls have changes but who knows if plastic surgery was the reason for the different looks?

anyways, i'll definitely be on the look out for their new stuff once they officially debut with a music video and stuff.

Archived