The Late Park Sang Min 박상민 (aka Eon 이언) (19810205 - 20080821)

Rebby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest pongky

It has been a year already since he has gone. I still miss Eon and when I think of him, I always see his smiling face and I don't feel sad anymore.

Thank you, Eon-ssi.

Remembering EON - today is his 1 year death anniversary. RIP

Vid credit from JJH Thai Fans and runmoon @ YT *also posted in JJH thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lRzPsJYzgw

^ Nice vid. BGM sang by JJH during his last Japan fanmeet and was dedicated to EON. I saw that part on the FM dvd. JJH got emotional/teary-eyed in the last few verses of the song that he was not able to proceed.

rgds :D

Guest cherillyn

I can't believe he's been gone for a year. I was just thinking about him the other day. As much as I loved Coffee Prince and miss Gong Yoo, I just can't bring myself to rewatch it because I'll be reminded of his tragic passing. He was just so funny and charming in there...well he might be gone from sight but he will be remembered. RIP.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

i miss him so much. eon, you will never be forgotten. that smile on your face, will always been in my heart.

rest in peace:)

Guest viola501

I'm just about to re-watch CP coz I wanna compare Eunhye's acting from a Tomboy to a Cold Princess in her new drama My Fair Lady

Then I remember about Min Yeop and wahhhh! :tears: It's been a year already!?!

He's still living so lively in my memory

and he sure will never be forgotten!

Coz Coffee Prince is such a legendary drama, and without him, The Coffee Princes horde will never be completed :)

R.I.P. Park Sang Min shi

Guest tuesdhei

...wanna watch it again too viola but not for comparison -- just wanted to see whole troupe but seeing EON and knowing that he's no longer here with us in this world only makes me feel my heart breaking again just like the first time the news of his death came out... it's so sad that his life was too short and he was just starting out... but happy that at least when he did pass away he was in a way successful enough...

I MISS EON!

We all MISS YOU EON!

I will always remember you!

without you Coffee Prince will never be the same... :(

• 1 month later...
Guest obtuse_cat

:~~~~~~(

Only just finished watching Coffee Prince and got on to this thread, only to find to my horror that such a talented young man had passed away already.

Park Sang Min sshi, may you rest in peace.

To Park Sang Min sshi's family: Aja! Fighting!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Gloupsidou

I think it's just too sad that no one posted a birthday wish this year. It's only the 3rd year. I hoped for more fans to still remember, but I guess not :(

• 5 months later...

it's his 3rd year today. we still remember you, Eon ssi. :)

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/29211087.html

a video clip of Eon and a radio interview he had done with Ju Ji Hoon on MBC radio.

credit moonlightdrop

• 3 years later...

Archived