•Kim Dong Wook 김동욱❤️• • [Winner of MBC Daesung Awards 2019]

Admin

Guest snowie_rain

from coffee prince

th_real82_31457235.jpg --> HAHA shaking his booty!! th_real82_31457234.jpg th_real82_31457233.jpg

th_2.jpg th_1.jpg th_4.jpg th_13.jpg th_12.jpg th_11.jpg th_10.jpg th_9.jpg th_8.jpg th_7.jpg th_6.jpg th_5.jpg th_3.jpg

credit as labelled

ooohhh he's the one who let the cat out of the bag, just as i thought... coz the others didn't say anything to him about eun chan's real gender, but oh well it's only fitting, as he's the only character in CP that is not suffering any kind of struggle when it comes to love, unlike the other princes... he doesn't know how it feels, thus he can't understand why others are keeping mum about it to hankyul... all he knows is that his hyung is suffering because of eun chan and it must end by telling the truth...

he's another character that i really like in CP... and he looks really young in fly boys with LJK!

Guest klovesj

Oooh I love him in coffee prince:) :love: The way he's all bouncy, full of energy & goes on "My Chan"...:) Too cute!~~~~~~~

Guest euph0ria*

MY CHAN!

I love Harimieee~

I never knew there was a thread on him<3

He was so evil in episode 11 that I almost started hating him.

but then he got nicer again :blush:

Guest onatoko

Puhahaha, this guy makes my day! I can't believe I totally didn't recognize him in "Flying Boys". o.O When he was in his thug mode.

Guest `soliloquy

First time I even know he existed was when I clicked on some random thread started by Soy, if I actually still remember, over at the K-celeb thread, and I saw his pictures and went :mellow: "err.. what's so special about him? o_o"

I'm eating my words right now. :ph34r: he's so darn cute, I want one for myself! Whenever he goes "My chan!" I just want to huggle him and keep him in my bag. He's soooooooooo adorable! I totally get what everyone's spazzing about now. Dang, he's just... cute.<3

the famous "My chan" :wub:

i can not forget about dong wook sshi :)

he's soo Wook-ly :wub::wub: - damn cuteeeee, charismatic and fresh

here some caps from the Twelfth Cup ^_^

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0931431125581.jpg

3 handsome princes :wub: with different and unique styles

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0934081126061.jpg

DW makes me laugh a lotttt even when he gets angry ^_^

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0122761207101.jpg

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0220291208321.jpg

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0221261208351.jpg

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0225611208491.jpg

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0222531208391.jpg

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0228421208591.jpg

CoffeePrinceE12KORHDTV.x264MickEyBABy0226761208531.jpg

Guest exohrawrr

yes, i agree he is so adorable. I love it when he goes "My chan ~"

DOB: July 29, 1983

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Type of Blood: B

Hobbie(s): Soccer

Specialities: Soccer and 기계체조 apparatus gymnastic

lmfao i knoww rightt ;] myychann~ ^^

Guest antibeefgurl

Found a clip of Dong Wook singing.. Thought everyone might enjoy watching/listening :sweatingbullets::lol:Kim Dong Wook Singing

thanks so much 4 the vid dear,now we all know,HE CAN SING! :w00t: suprisingly,his voice is deep n mature when he sings,unlike his usual bubbly voice,lol ^^

axrustyxglove,the second pic of him up there reminds me of L from Death Note,hehe,well,mayb its just me who c the resemblance :sweatingbullets: