•Kim Dong Wook 김동욱❤️• • [Winner of MBC Daesung Awards 2019]

Admin

Here are the ratings for both of his drama's  Episode's 1 and 9  :).

Kim Dong Wook’s “Delightfully Deceitful” Joins Ratings Race And Ties With His Other Drama “My Perfect Stranger”

Kim Dong Wook’s “Delightfully Deceitful” Joins Ratings Race And Ties With His Other Drama “My Perfect Stranger”

The thrilling new revenge drama “Delightfully Deceitful” has premiered to a promising start!

According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere episode of tvN’s new drama “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.6 percent, seeing a tie with KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger,” which also stars Kim Dong Wook as the male lead.

“Delightfully Deceitful” is a revenge drama about con artist Lee Ro Um (Chun Woo Hee) who lacks empathy and attorney Han Moo Young (Kim Dong Wook) who is excessively empathetic by nature. In order to battle evil, these two polar opposites team up to form an unlikely alliance.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590598wpp/kim-dong-wooks-delightfully-deceitful-joins-ratings-race-and-ties-with-his-other-drama-my-perfect-stranger

Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Are Shocked By An Unexpected Fight At School In “My Perfect Stranger”

Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Are Shocked By An Unexpected Fight At School In “My Perfect Stranger”

KBS 2TV’s “My Perfect Stranger” has shared a suspenseful sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“My Perfect Stranger” is a fantasy time-travel drama starring Kim Dong Wook as Yoon Hae Joon, who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, and Jin Ki Joo as Baek Yoon Young, who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding. After getting stuck in the year 1987 together, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Perfect Stranger,” Yoon Young finally came to understand her father Hee Seop (Lee Won Jung) after his and Yoo Seop’s heartbreaking story came to light.

As the secrets of the Woojungri villagers are gradually revealed one by one, unexpected chaos will break out at school in the next episode of the drama. In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, both Yoon Young and Hae Joon are frozen in shock as they watch the peaceful classroom erupt in a whirlwind of conflict.

After shocking words are exchanged among the students, notorious troublemaker Hae Kyung (Kim Ye Ji) furiously grabs another female student and pushes her against the wall of the classroom, where she threatens her with an enraged expression. Although the school drill instructor (Jang Seo Won) rushes to break up the fight and restore order in the classroom, he too is startled by Hae Kyung’s uncontrollable outburst.

Spoiler

Kim-Ye-Ji.jpgJang-Seo-Won.jpgJang-Seon-Won-Kim-Ye-Ji.jpgKim-Ye-Ji.jpeg

Kim-Dong-Wook-10.jpg

Spoiler

Jin-Ki-Joo-7.jpg

Later, Hae Joon approaches Hae Kyung and sincerely offers her some heartfelt advice as an adult who has learned quite a bit during his stay in Woojungri.

As a result of his efforts, Hae Kyung, who has been hiding her own story up until now, begins to open up to the teacher.

Kim-Dong-Wook-2-5.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Ye-Ji-2.jpg

To find out what secrets Hae Kyung has been hiding, tune in to the next episode of “My Perfect Stranger” on May 30 at 9:45 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590698wpp/kim-dong-wook-and-jin-ki-joo-are-shocked-by-an-unexpected-fight-at-school-in-my-perfect-stranger

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :)*“My Perfect Stranger”

“My Perfect Stranger” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “Delightfully Deceitful” Sees Slight Dip

“My Perfect Stranger” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “Delightfully Deceitful” Sees Slight Dip

My Perfect Stranger” remains strong in viewership ratings!

Meanwhile, episode 10 of KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” maintained the same score as its previous episode’s rating of 4.6 percent, taking No. 1 among the Monday-Tuesday dramas.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590790wpp/my-perfect-stranger-takes-no-1-in-ratings-as-delightfully-deceitful-sees-slight-dip

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :). *“Delightfully Deceitful”

According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.5 percent. This is a 1.1 percent dip from its premiere episode’s rating of 4.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590790wpp/my-perfect-stranger-takes-no-1-in-ratings-as-delightfully-deceitful-sees-slight-dip

Spoiler

Jin Ki Joo And Kim Dong Wook’s Relationship Begins To Change In “My Perfect Stranger”

Jin Ki Joo And Kim Dong Wook’s Relationship Begins To Change In “My Perfect Stranger”

New stills from “My Perfect Stranger” have been released ahead of episode 11!

“My Perfect Stranger” is a fantasy time-travel drama starring Kim Dong Wook as Yoon Hae Joon, who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, and Jin Ki Joo as Baek Yoon Young, who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding.

After getting stuck in the year 1987 together, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

Spoilers

In episode 10, Yoon Hae Joon and Baek Yoon Young rescued Baek Hee Seob (Lee Won Jung), Baek Yoo Seob (Hong Seung Ahn), and Kim Hae Kyung (Kim Ye Ji) and took some time to catch up over a meal. As Baek Yoon Young excitedly walked alongside the river that night after having more than a few drinks, Yoon Hae Joon couldn’t help but look at her. From that point on, something shifted in their relationship.

The newly released stills previewing episode 11 show many different sides of the two main characters. In one photo Yoon Hae Joon and Baek Yoon Young both have very serious expressions as they stare at something. In the very next photo, they can be seen smiling at one another, making the shift in their relationship even more apparent.

kim-dong-wook-jin-ki-joo-1.jpgkim-dong-wook-1.jpeg

jin-ki-joo-2.jpeg

Even after saving Kim Hae Kyung, Yoon Hae Joon doesn’t stop in his pursuit to find the real culprit behind everything that’s happened, beginning to gather clues and get to work. In the meantime, Baek Yoon Young begins having nightmares, and Yoon Hae Joon comes to find out unknown facts about the victims.

Yoon Hae Joon can’t help but feel for Baek Yoon Young as she continues to suffer from her nightmares, and as his feelings for her slowly become more complex, he comes to face an unexpected crisis. Baek Yoon Young also begins to express her hidden feelings toward Yoon Hae Joon, which raises questions about what crisis Yoon Hae Joon is facing and how the relationship between these two will change in the very end.

To add even more suspense, Lee Hyung Man (Park Soo Young), who happens to be standing on the roof of a building, unintentionally catches Yoon Hae Joon and Baek Yoon Young standing in an alley next to their home. What will transpire after this rather large twist in the plot, and will he find out their true identities?

Spoiler

kim-dong-wook-jin-ki-joo-park-soo-young-

my-perfect-stranger-2.png

Find out in episode 11 of “My Perfect Stranger,” which airs June 5 at 9:45 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1591764wpp/jin-ki-joo-and-kim-dong-wooks-relationship-begins-to-change-in-my-perfect-stranger

Here are the ratings for Episode's 12 and 4! :). *MyPerfectStranger and DelightfullyDeceitful 

“My Perfect Stranger” And “Delightfully Deceitful” Are Neck-And-Neck In Fierce Ratings Battle

“My Perfect Stranger” And “Delightfully Deceitful” Are Neck-And-Neck In Fierce Ratings Battle

Viewership ratings for Monday-Tuesday dramas rose across the board last night!

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 6 broadcast of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.3 percent. This is a 0.8 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 3.5 percent.

Meanwhile, KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” achieved an average nationwide rating of 4.6 percent, also enjoying a boost from its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1592148wpp/my-perfect-stranger-and-delightfully-deceitful-are-neck-and-neck-in-fierce-ratings-battle

Spoiler

Jin Ki Joo Approaches The Truth As Kim Dong Wook Attempts To Clear His Name In “My Perfect Stranger”

Jin Ki Joo Approaches The Truth As Kim Dong Wook Attempts To Clear His Name In “My Perfect Stranger”

KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” dropped new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“My Perfect Stranger” is a fantasy time-travel drama starring Kim Dong Wook as Yoon Hae Joon, who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, and Jin Ki Joo as Baek Yoon Young, who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding. After getting stuck in the year 1987 together, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

Spoilers

Previously, Baek Yoon Young and Yoon Hae Joon went looking for Go Mi Sook (Ji Hye Won) after learning that she was the sole witness to the serial murderer as Lee Soon Ae (Seo Ji Hye) fell into a dangerous situation. Furthermore, Yoon Hae Joon was shocked to discover Yoo Bum Ryong (Joo Yeon Woo) unexpectedly killed, and Baek Dong Sik (Choi Young Woo) arrested Yoon Hae Joon as a suspect on the spot.

The newly released stills depict Baek Yoon Young going to persuade Go Mi Sook late at night with an expression full of both sadness and anger.

Spoiler

my-perfect-stranger-9.jpegJin-Ki-Joo-8.jpeg

However, more stills depict the two looking at each other with changed gazes, making viewers wonder what shifted between the two.

Spoiler

ji-hye-won-jin-ki-joo.jpegJi-Hye-Won-1.jpeg

As the people important to her fall into danger, Baek Yoon Young personally goes searching for the truth, going directly to Mi Sook who is the only one who knows the true identity of the real culprit. Although Go Mi Sook pretends to ignore Baek Yoon Young who keeps trying to ruin her plans, Go Mi Sook falls into great shock after belatedly learning the truth.

Viewers are curious to find out if Baek Yoon Young will be able to successfully persuade Go Mi Sook, save Yoon Hae Joon from the police, and also save her mother Lee Soon Ae from danger.

Further stills depict Yoon Hae Joon looking lost as Baek Dong Sik begins his investigation against Yoon Hae Joon in order to find the truth behind his identity.

kim-dong-wook-choi-young-woo.pngkim-dong-wook-11.png

Spoiler

choi-young-woo.png

While being dragged to the police station by Dong Sik, Hae Joon runs into someone, causing him to fall into a state of greater shock. Meanwhile, Dong Sik begins to investigate Hae Joon’s whereabouts on the day of the murder, adding more tension to the story.

kim-dong-wook-12.png

Spoiler

choi-young-woo-2.jpeg

Yoon Hae Joon continues to claim that he is not the real culprit, but Dong Sik remains suspicious of Hae Joon’s identity, learning a shocking truth in the process. In order to make Dong Sik understand him, Hae Joon will take reckless action, raising anticipation to find out if the two will be able to resolve their misunderstanding and work together to find the real culprit.

The next episode of “My Perfect Stranger” airs on June 12 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1593234wpp/jin-ki-joo-approaches-the-truth-as-kim-dong-wook-attempts-to-clear-his-name-in-my-perfect-stranger

Here are the ratings for Episode's 13 and 5! :). *MyPerfectStranger and DelightfullyDeceitful 

Stiff competition continues amongst Monday-Tuesday dramas!

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 12 broadcast of KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.5 percent for episode 13, seeing a minor dip from the previous episode’s score of 4.6 percent.

tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” achieved an average nationwide rating of 4.458 percent, which is a slight boost from the previous episode’s rating of 4.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1592148wpp/my-perfect-stranger-and-delightfully-deceitful-are-neck-and-neck-in-fierce-ratings-battle

Here are the ratings for Episode's 14  and 6! :). *MyPerfectStranger and DelightfullyDeceitful 

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 13 broadcast of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.0 percent. This is a 0.5 percent dip from its previous episode’s rating of 4.5 percent.

Meanwhile, KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” achieved an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent, seeing a similar score to its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1593684wpp/my-perfect-stranger-remains-no-1-in-ratings-queen-of-masks-ends-on-highest-ratings-of-its-entire-run

Here are the ratings for Episode's 15  and 7! :). *MyPerfectStranger and DelightfullyDeceitful

“My Perfect Stranger” Remains No. 1 Ahead Of Finale + “Lies Hidden In My Garden” Joins Ratings Race

“My Perfect Stranger” Remains No. 1 Ahead Of Finale + “Lies Hidden In My Garden” Joins Ratings Race

My Perfect Stranger” continues to reign over Monday-Tuesday dramas ahead of its finale!

According to Nielsen Korea, the second to final episode of KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.4 percent. This is a 0.1 percent dip from its previous episode’s rating.

Episode 7 of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” earned an average nationwide rating of 3.5 percent, also seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1595110wpp/my-perfect-stranger-remains-no-1-ahead-of-finale-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-joins-ratings-race

Here are the ratings for Episode's 16(Last episode  and 8! :). *MyPerfectStranger and DelightfullyDeceitful

Here are the ratings for Episode 8 :).

“My Perfect Stranger” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

“My Perfect Stranger” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

My Perfect Stranger” has ended on an all-time high!

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 5.7 percent. This is not only an impressive jump from its previous episode’s rating of 4.4 percent but also the drama’s highest viewership ratings of the entire series thus far.

Meanwhile, episode 8 of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” recorded an average nationwide rating of 3.3 percent, seeing a slight dip from its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1595335wpp/my-perfect-stranger-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

Here are the ratings for Episode 9 :).

“Heartbeat” Joins Fierce Ratings Race And Ties With “Delightfully Deceitful”

“Heartbeat” Joins Fierce Ratings Race And Ties With “Delightfully Deceitful”

tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” also garnered an average nationwide rating of 4.1 percent, seeing a slight increase from its previous episode’s rating of 3.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1596641wpp/heartbeat-joins-fierce-ratings-race-and-ties-with-delightfully-deceitful

Here are the ratings for Episode 10 :).

“Delightfully Deceitful” Climbs To No. 1 + “Lies Hidden In My Garden” Sets New All-Time Ratings High

“Delightfully Deceitful” Climbs To No. 1 + “Lies Hidden In My Garden” Sets New All-Time Ratings High

The ratings battle for Monday-Tuesday dramas is fiercer than ever!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 10 of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.6 percent. Despite a slight dip from its previous episode’s rating of 4.1 percent, the drama took first place amongst the Monday-Tuesday dramas.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1596964wpp/delightfully-deceitful-climbs-to-no-1-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-sets-new-all-time-ratings-high