Spoiler

(2008) ON AIR: SEASON 2

(2009) BRACE BROTHERS

(2010) LEGALLY BLONDE

DISCOGRAPHY  (OSTs)

Spoiler

(2009) YOU ARE TO ME - SOUL SPECIAL

(2010) FLY HIGH - HAPPY KILLERS

6-CDEE5-B6-D930-4-C31-A473-5802-D4-BE12- .  EDDCC024-8-B12-48-E6-8-AED-2-C27-BC552-B

Hello! Welcome to the official fan thread for Kim Dong Wook himself! Here is the revamped version of this thread. If there are additional items that I did not add, please feel free to post it on this thread and I will update it :) 

Edited by Admin
Subject to Changes

Guest flyfany89

yes, i agree he is so adorable. I love it when he goes "My chan ~"

DOB: July 29, 1983

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Type of Blood: B

Hobbie(s): Soccer

Specialities: Soccer and 기계체조 apparatus gymnastic

Guest flyfany89

thanks for the pics, Soy

I love it when he goes 'My Chan~'

I will be right back with more pictures of him ^^

lol i love it too, hes funny but yet still very witty and sassy if i can say so. haha thats probably why i love his character so much, although he can be a tad childish, the things he says are totally adorable and true :)

Guest nhetski

i think he's adorable too!!!

i love it when he goes, "My Chan" hehe

btw, is there a thread for Min Yeop too?

Guest antibeefgurl

arhhh! thanks soy for startin a thread on him! he is my 3rd in line fav actor in cp! 1st wud forever be 'my-chan' of course, :blush: teehee,2nd-mr.killer voice..n 3rd--kawaii harim! u guys realise he is always the peace-maker between everyones' disputes ? n such a laughter creatin clown! i think sum1 mentioned in the cp thread dat he comes from the same batch as lee jun ki? i just hope he'll get as popular as him after cp,he definitely deserves the fame!

haha antibeefgirl, haha hes my third favorite character (lol if you count yeh as a guy) haha and i agree hes just the comedic relief of the series. lol however i do like that paint scene he has with yeh, lol hopefully the series will kinda focus on his part a bit more, because i want to find out WHY he left home.

6h5w4t2.jpg

Guest antibeefgurl

he ran away from home? huh,i must hav missed dat...gotta rewatch from ep 1 again in dat case,lol,gladly :P aaaahhh...got an epiphany,remember harim sayin he owes hg a big favour? its the phone scene,hg was drivin n talkin to harim askin for furnitures n paint job favours? i guessed hg must hav helped him a lot durin his 'runaway' period..dats y he respects him as a hyung so much...we'll c though,let the mystery unfold! :lol:

lala they haven't really talked about Ha Rim or anything about his bg .. lol sometimes i wonder if hes gay, or if hes just fooling around with Eun Chan, its hard to tell. But yeah maybe thats why he respects GY so much, i really do like their brotherly relationship though, its something to admire :)

Guest nhetski

lala they haven't really talked about Ha Rim or anything about his bg .. lol sometimes i wonder if hes gay, or if hes just fooling around with Eun Chan, its hard to tell. But yeah maybe thats why he respects GY so much, i really do like their brotherly relationship though, its something to admire :)

hmm i thought he's not gay and was just fooling around with EC? didn't he say he didn't want to go stay in the apple farm coz there's no pretty girls there? got to check that part...

edit: i've been trying to google anything about him but all the searches just come up with Lee Dong Wook! :sweatingbullets:

hmm i thought he's not gay and was just fooling around with EC? didn't he say he didn't want to go stay in the apple farm coz there's no pretty girls there? got to check that part...

haha maybe ive been skimming around the series just to see his parts. haha maybe i missed out on that part, but hes adorable when he tries to mess around with eun chan.

Guest se7ensg1rl

Oooh, it's the cutie Harim from CP. You've got to adore this guy. He seems like everyone's best friend. He's so irresistable. Not to mention the way he calls eunchan, "my chan~" makes you want to change your name to have "chan" in it.

No, I don't think he's suppose to be gay. He also says to Han Kyul that he doesn't want to stay at his home because he doesn't want Hankyul to get in his business with his relationship with girls (since he's so darn popular with them). I think it's cute how he keeps messing with Eunchan. I wonder how he'll react when he finds out she's a girl. Maybe he'll REALLY start to like her?? 3guys--1girl anyone??

I'm also wondering why he left home too. I wonder what kind of background he comes from.

Guest kisekied

ooh. i just googled him and was reading the CP thread and end up here.

He's the cutest thing around. really like how he talks in the drama. lol.

glad you guys have this thread up.

hope to see lots of him soon! =D :rolleyes:

Guest annababy

he is soooooo cute!!!! i love his little remarks, so funny!

and when he says "MY CHAN" soooo cute, what a cutie!!!!!

Guest nhetski

wouldn't it be nice after Coffee Prince they can make small series about Ha Rim and Min Yeop and the Japanese guy like in Meteor Garden (for the rest of the F4)? then EC and HK and HS can make apperances as well :)

Guest rherd

Thanks for starting the thread on him...

He's such a cutie in CP...Always waiting for his scene.

I guess he can be included in my "Dong Wook's Collection" now.

Choi Dong Wook (Se7en), Lee Dong Wook, Shin Dong Wook and now Kim Dong Wook...

All Dong Wooks, Fighting~

:D

Guest crankybaka

Whoa~I was wondering when someone would start a thread for MyChan...haha...THanks Soy!

Been googling for Kim Dong Wook too but I've come up with nothing substantive at all!! Will try with the chinese sites and see if there's anything worthwhile lurking around.

::edit:: All I've been able to find was some movies/dramas that he acted in, but it's in Chinese. Aside from Coffee Prince, he was also in(English titles translated by me, so it might not be the same as the official title):

>公寓(2006) The Apartment

>绝不后悔(2006)No Regrets

>芭蕾舞学院(2004)Ballet Academy

>我的老婆是老大2(2003)My Wife is a Gangster 2

This information was found on this Chinese MSN page. I don't really know how accurate this info is though, so I would take it with a pinch of salt. I will edit this post if the information turns out to be wrong.