•Kim Dong Wook 김동욱❤️• • [Winner of MBC Daesung Awards 2019]

Admin

Guest joan_qt2004

Ha Rim is so adorable...whenever he says "My Chan"...just cracks me up!!!! :blush: I think he is one of the most adorable and funniest characters I've seen.

Guest crankybaka

I like him. He is so freaking cute with his actions and "My Chan"-ing in Coffee Prince.<3333333 Also, I carn help but think tt he looks a little like a tw host called Xiaogui. I find them pretty alike at certain angles.=D

Oh I think HaRim is wayy cuter than Xiaogui... HaRim looks more innocent and pure as compared to Xiaogui.. which makes the cute character even more adorable.

Guest raindropap

i love kim dong wook!

i was wondering when someone would start a thread on him.. esp since coffee prince is so popular now.

i've loved him ever since flyingboys, with yoon kyesang and lee junki <3 he was so cute, even though his character was pretty serious.. and i was waiting for him to come out in a drama~~~ he's just so adorable!!! <123456789x100

i have pictures from his cyworld --- i'll post them up later cuz im not at MY computer right now =]

"my chan~"

i think my favorite coffee prince moment of him so far is when he comes outside b/c he can't sleep from all the bugs and stuff and then he's like.. "if i keep living in that house, i think i'm going to catch a disease and die~" and then he just eats the kimbab and goes "i wanna live long...." T-T

he's such a cutie!!!!!

Guest crankybaka

i think my favorite coffee prince moment of him so far is when he comes outside b/c he can't sleep from all the bugs and stuff and then he's like.. "if i keep living in that house, i think i'm going to catch a disease and die~" and then he just eats the kimbab and goes "i wanna live long...." T-T

he's such a cutie!!!!!

me too... i thought that was so cute...and minyeop feeding him...

haha if expressions made the actor, i think Kim Dong Wook would rank number one in my heart haha he seriously is too cute, and im glad hes getting alot of exposure from Coffee Prince, he surely deserves it.

more pictures <3

6cya076.jpg

4q8s70h.jpg

6cra5qc.jpg

53yryhx.jpg

haha and i would like to admit that im a wookaholic

icons :

6bv8kd0.jpg4vplief.jpg4osdweh.jpg

66yuhz4.jpg4oq0c36.jpg53ico02.jpg

4koe1dz.jpg61jaiyt.jpg

banner :

54adu13.jpg

pictures : naver

68mif78.jpg

6gjg85y.jpg

6f8zn1i.jpg

Guest eunhyung

haha i love him as Harim in Coffee Prince! he's sooo cute~

I've haven't seen him anywhere else but I'm starting to like him <3

Happy Birthday Dong Wook !

Don't knw more abt this actor but he's good lookin guy..hehe

LOL omg it is Kim Dong Wook's Birthday .. haha Happy B-day to him, hopefully he has a good time sharing his b-day with the cast and crew :)

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

the only think him and yoochun has in common is that they both look like cute dorks.

im falling in love with him more and more when i see him.

Love his adorableness. hahah can't believe hes a 83 though, he look so young !! he can pass for a 89 :D haha

Aw yeah it's the 29 in korea.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM DONG WOOK [gahh he still look so young :) ]

Guest FT_min5

the only think him and yoochun has in common is that they both look like cute dorks.

im falling in love with him more and more when i see him.

Love his adorableness. hahah can't believe hes a 83 though, he look so young !! he can pass for a 89 :D haha

i totally agree with everything you just said there

hehe :P

but yea i love him in coffee prince

so cute :D

Guest mimito

MY CHAN :D

ahhh JINHARIM<333 (kimdongwook).

he's sooo hot and cute.

he's starting to become my new boy

obsession (scratch that, he already is!!)

i cant wait for mondays episode of coffee to

come out so i can see his lovely face and hear

more of his MY CHAN =P