•Kim Dong Wook 김동욱❤️• • [Winner of MBC Daesung Awards 2019]

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

by Lily Alice, January 2, 2024

0005646490_001_20231230175401025.jpg?typ

4 0

A special teaser for the upcoming 2024 SBS drama Not Very Powerful, but Attractive has been unveiled. 

The teaser encapsulates the cheerful and comedic ambiance of the drama, showcasing the charms of the five members of the Not Very Powerful, but Attractive team: Kim Dong Wook as Dongbang Yu Bin, Park Ji Hwan as Mu Jung Ryuk, Seo Hyun Woo as Jung Jung Hwan, Park Se Wan as Seo Min Seo, and Lee Seung Woo as Jang Tan Sik.

Not Very Powerful, but Attractive is a crime comedy K-drama depicting the journey of the country's lowest-ranked Violent Crimes Unit teaming up with the elite team leader.

The teaser commences by showing the nation's lowest-ranked Violent Crimes Unit setting up a temporary office in an unconventional location rather than a police station.

Mu Jung Ryuk, Jung Jung Hwan, Seo Min Seo, and Jang Tan Sik arrive at the closed daycare center looking miserable.

Especially, when Jang Tan Sik sarcastically remarks, "Good (Eunsomang) daycare center?" while looking at the dilapidated signboard, the shocked expressions of the three people looking at him evoke laughter.

Moreover, Mu Jung Ryuk's witty exclamation upon entering the kindergarten, "There is the rainbow class over there, the sunbeam class over there, and are we the violent crimes class?" adds to the amusement.

Next, the teaser gives a brief introduction to the squad.

Jang Tan Sik is a rookie detective; Seo Min Seo is a short-tempered detective with bright eyes and a unique voice; Jung Jung Hwan is a detective who works hard to make a living; Mu Jung Ryuk is known as the bulldozer detective who is uncontrollable with his fist that makes it hard to tell whether he is a detective or a criminal.

Then there is Dongbang Yu Bin, an elite team leader.

The coming together of the nation's weakest but charming Violent Crimes Unit and the enigmatic elite team leader, Dongbang Yu Bin (Kim Dong Wook), attract attention.

SBS's Not Very Powerful, but Attractive is scheduled to air sometime in 2024. Watch the teaser below

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-dong-wook-leads-the-nation-s-weakest-violent-crimes-unit-in-the-new-crime-comedy-k-drama

Kim Dong-wook gets married, the beautiful bride is a former SM trainee... Jung Woo-sung → Shin Ha-kyun attended

1703250636103997.jpg

(Reporter Lee Seul, Xports News) So many stars attended Kim Dong-wook's wedding that it was reminiscent of an awards ceremony. Meanwhile, Kim Dong-wook's bride was revealed. Kim Dong-wook got married today (December 22nd) at Myeongdong Cathedral. The wedding was held privately out of consideration for the non-celebrity bride.

1703250712424060.jpg

Afterwards, photos of Kim Dong-wook's wedding were released online. According to the photo, Kim Dong-wook's wedding boasted extravagant guests including Jung Woo-sung, Cha Tae-hyun, Shin Ha-kyun, Oh Jeong-se, Yoo Hae-jin, and Jung Kyung-ho.

In addition, the identity of the bride, who had not been known until now, was also revealed. Kim Dong-wook's bride was Stella Kim, a Korean-American who was a former trainee at SM Entertainment and was known as a member of Girls' Generation's debut group. Stella Kim's debut in the entertainment industry was canceled due to her parents' opposition, and she returned to the United States. She is currently working as a marketer and writer.

Even after returning to the United States, Stella Kim maintained a close relationship with Girls' Generation members and is a familiar figure to fans. As if to prove this, Sooyoung released a proof photo of her attendance at Stella Kim's wedding. Sooyoung hugged Stella Kim, who was wearing a wedding dress, and showed off their continued friendship. Sooyoung congratulated Stella Kim on her marriage, saying, "You were more beautiful than I imagined. Are you a queen? I hope all blessings come to you today."

1703250725870673.jpg

Fans are responding to the news of Kim Dong-wook and Stella Kim's marriage, saying things like, "I knew they were both getting married, but I didn't know they were getting married," "Congratulations so much," "They look good together," and "Be happy."

Meanwhile, Kim Dong-wook announced his marriage last August and said, "This winter, I met the person with whom I will go through the next stage of my life and am getting married. I hope to always be responsible and show a good side of myself, both as an actor and as an individual. “I will do my best. Once again, I sincerely thank everyone for their support and congratulations,” he said directly.

Around the same time, Stella Kim also posted on her SNS, "I'm both an idealist and a skeptic when it comes to love, but mostly the latter. That's why I wasn't one to show affection in public." "But when I met this man, I realized not only my skepticism, but also my ideals." “I found myself swept under this rug,” she said, revealing a wedding photo.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1806608