•Kim Dong Wook 김동욱❤️• • [Winner of MBC Daesung Awards 2019]

Admin

Here are the ratings for Episode 11 :).

“Delightfully Deceitful” And “Heartbeat” Are Neck-And-Neck In Close Ratings Battle

“Delightfully Deceitful” And “Heartbeat” Are Neck-And-Neck In Close Ratings Battle

The fierce Monday-Tuesday drama ratings battle continues despite dips across the board last night.

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 11 of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.022 percent. This is a decrease from its previous episode’s rating of 3.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598229wpp/delightfully-deceitful-and-heartbeat-are-neck-and-neck-in-close-ratings-battle

Here are the ratings for Episode 12 :).

“Heartbeat” Remains No. 1 In Ratings As “Delightfully Deceitful” Follows Close Behind

“Heartbeat” Remains No. 1 In Ratings As “Delightfully Deceitful” Follows Close Behind

Monday-Tuesday dramas enjoyed boosts across the board last night!

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.421 percent, seeing a 0.4 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 3.022 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598508wpp/heartbeat-remains-no-1-in-ratings-as-delightfully-deceitful-follows-close-behind

Here are the ratings for Episode 13 :).

“Delightfully Deceitful” Takes No. 1 In Ratings Despite Dips Across The Board

“Delightfully Deceitful” Takes No. 1 In Ratings Despite Dips Across The Board

The ratings battle for Monday-Tuesday dramas is fiercer than ever!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 13 of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.979 percent. This is a decrease from its previous episode’s rating of 3.421 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1599770wpp/delightfully-deceitful-takes-no-1-in-ratings-despite-dips-across-the-board

Here are the ratings for Episode 14 :).

“Lies Hidden In My Garden” Ends On A High Note With Its Personal Best In Ratings

“Lies Hidden In My Garden” Ends On A High Note With Its Personal Best In Ratings

Meanwhile, episode 14 of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.676 percent, seeing a boost from its previous episode’s rating of 3.0 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1600040wpp/lies-hidden-in-my-garden-ends-on-a-high-note-with-its-personal-best-in-ratings

Spoiler

Kim Dong Wook Holds Chun Woo Hee’s Hand Tightly To Reassure Her In “Delightfully Deceitful”

Kim Dong Wook Holds Chun Woo Hee’s Hand Tightly To Reassure Her In “Delightfully Deceitful”

Kim Dong Wook and Chun Woo Hee are at court for a trial!

“Delightfully Deceitful” is a thrilling revenge drama about con artist Lee Ro Um (Chun Woo Hee) who lacks empathy and attorney Han Moo Young (Kim Dong Wook) who is excessively empathetic by nature. In order to battle evil, these two polar opposites team up to form an unlikely alliance.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Ro Um was arrested by the police as a suspect for the murder of Jang Kyung Ja (Lee Tae Ran). Right before surrendering herself to the police, Ro Um left a message to Moo Young, saying, “Please defend me no matter what crime I committed.” Curiosity is raised for the truth behind the murder case and what Moo Young will do to save Ro Um from the crisis.

In the midst of this, the newly released stills capture Moo Young putting his hand on top of Ro Um’s hand that is handcuffed. Viewers can feel a strong bond formed between the two as they gaze into each other’s eyes firmly.

DD-001.jpegDD-003.jpegDD-002.jpeg

Spoiler

DD-004.jpeg

The second to final episode of “Delightfully Deceitful” will air on July 17 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1601035wpp/kim-dong-wook-holds-chun-woo-hees-hand-tightly-to-reassure-her-in-delightfully-deceitful

Here are the ratings for Episode 15 :).

“Delightfully Deceitful” Remains Steady Ahead Of Finale + “Not Others” Joins Ratings Race

“Delightfully Deceitful” Remains Steady Ahead Of Finale + “Not Others” Joins Ratings Race

The second to final episode of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide rating of 3.469 percent. This is a slight decrease from the previous episode’s rating of 3.676 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1601289wpp/delightfully-deceitful-remains-steady-ahead-of-finale-not-others-joins-ratings-race

Here are the ratings for Episode 16 *Last episode* :).

“Delightfully Deceitful” Ends On A High Note With No. 1 Ratings

“Delightfully Deceitful” Ends On A High Note With No. 1 Ratings

“Delightfully Deceitful” has wrapped up successfully!

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.514 percent. This is nearly a 1.0 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 3.469 percent, also marking the second best score of its entire run.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1601553wpp/delightfully-deceitful-ends-on-a-high-note-with-no-1-ratings

• 1 month later...

Kim Dong Wook Announces Marriage With Non-Celebrity Girlfriend

Kim Dong Wook Announces Marriage With Non-Celebrity Girlfriend

Actor Kim Dong Wook is getting married!

On August 30, YTN reported that actor Kim Dong Wook will be holding a wedding ceremony with his non-celebrity girlfriend this winter.

In response to the report, Kim Dong Wook’s agency KEYEAST released an official statement as follows:

Hello. This is KEYEAST.

Actor Kim Dong Wook is going to tie the knot this coming winter.

The bride-to-be is a non-celebrity with outstanding beauty, and the two of them have been continuing their sincere relationship based on trust and faith and are soon to bring [their relationship] to fruition with a beautiful marriage.

In consideration of the non-celebrity fiancée and her family, the wedding ceremony will be held privately somewhere in Seoul. We ask for your understanding for not being able to disclose the exact date and location.

We are deeply grateful to the many people who always support and love actor Kim Dong Wook, and we would be grateful if you could send warm congratulatory messages to Kim Dong Wook, who is at the starting point of a new journey.

To repay the love sent to him, Kim Dong Wook will do his best as an actor to show you better activities in the future.

Thank you.

Born in 1983, Kim Dong Wook debuted in 2004 with the film “A Crimson Mark.” Afterwards, the actor starred in various dramas such as “Coffee Prince,” “Unstoppable Marriage,” “Maids,” and “Find Me in Your Memory” as well as films including “National Representative” and the “Along with the Gods” series. Recently, Kim Dong Wook showcased his wide acting spectrum through KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” and tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful.”

Congratulations to Kim Dong Wook and his girlfriend!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610267wpp/kim-dong-wook-announces-marriage-with-non-celebrity-girlfriend

by lo_ve, August 30, 2023
38 16

Actor Kim Dong Wook is getting married this winter.

On August 30th, media outlet YTN shared an exclusive report stating that actor Kim Dong Wook is getting married this winter to his non-celebrity girlfriend. 

Kim Dong Wook's agency KeyEast released an official statement regarding the wedding news. The agency confirmed, "Kim Dong Wook is tying the knot this winter. He and his beautiful bride-to-be will be holding their private wedding ceremony somewhere in Seoul this coming winter." 

KeyEast also added, "We ask for your understanding that we cannot disclose the exact date and location of Kim Dong Wook's wedding concerning the bride who is not a celebrity. We ask for your warm congratulations message to Kim Dong Wook who is starting a new journey in his life." 

The agency also assured fans, "Kim Dong Wook will continue to do his best and show a better side of him as an actor in the future."

jQWo2w_2f.jpg

Kim Dong Wook officially made his acting debut in 2004 through the film A Crimson Mark with Lee Dong Kyu and Oh Dae Hwan. He has starred in various K-dramas and films since then. 

This year, Kim Dong Wook led the K-dramas Delightfully Deceitful alongside Chun Woo Hee and My Perfect Stranger with Jin Ki Joo.

Kim Dong Wook is known for leading the K-dramas Coffee Prince, Maids, Radiant Office, The Guest, Special Labor Inspector Jo, Find Me in Your Memory, You Are My Spring, The King of Pigs, and more. 

The actor is also part of popular movies such as Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds, Along With the Gods 2: The Last 49 Days, Take Off 1, Five Senses of Eros, and more.

Currently, Kim Dong Wook hasn't confirmed his next project. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-dong-wook-announces-marriage-plans

• Like 1

20230831095428_KDW.jpeg?s=900x600&e=tKim Dong Wook Writes Heartfelt Letter To Fans Following Marriage News

Aug 31, 2023
by S. Kim

Kim Dong Wook has shared a sweet letter to fans following his marriage news!

On August 31, Kim Dong Wook shared the following letter on his agency’s Instagram account:

Hello, this is Kim Dong Wook!
Are you spending this hot and humid summer in good health?
I met a person with whom I will be navigating the next phase of my life together, and we will get married this coming winter.
I am writing to share the good news with all of you, who have always shown great love and interest in me, and to take this opportunity to express my gratitude.

I will always do my best to impress with a sense of responsibility both as an actor and as a person.

Once again, thank you all for your support and congratulatory messages!

From Kim Dong Wook.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610644wpp/kim-dong-wook-writes-heartfelt-letter-to-fans-following-marriage-news

• Like 1

Kim Dong Wook In Talks To Lead New Comedy-Crime Drama

Sep 1, 2023
by M. Lim

20230901130519_kim-dong-wook.jpg?s=900x6

Kim Dong Wook is officially in talks for a new drama!

On September 1, STARNEWS reported that Kim Dong Wook has been cast in the upcoming drama “Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” (literal title) as the male lead.

In response to the report, Kim Dong Wook’s agency KEYEAST shared, “He has received an offer to star in the new drama ‘Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit’ and is currently reviewing it.”

“Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” is a comic crime drama that follows the transformation of the country’s lowest-ranking violent crimes unit into the nation’s top team after they are paired with a highly skilled team leader.

The drama is penned by screenwriters Lee Young Chul, known for the “High Kick” series and “The Best Hit,” and Lee Kwang Jae of “Potato Star 2013QR3.”

Kim Dong Wook has been offered the role of Yoo Bin, the leader of the violent crimes unit at Songwon Police Station. He’s a character who appears to have it all—intelligence, good looks, and exceptional physical abilities. He has even received a tempting offer of a professorship from a prestigious overseas university. However, Yoo Bin takes an unexpected turn by returning to Korea and willingly volunteers to lead the nation’s least successful violent crimes unit at Songwon Police Station, which is notorious for its poor crime-solving reputation.

Kim Dong Wook has demonstrated his wide acting spectrum through dramas such as KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” and tvN’s “Delightfully Deceitful.” Notably, he recently shared the news of his upcoming winter wedding with his non-celebrity girlfriend.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610847wpp/kim-dong-wook-in-talks-to-lead-new-comedy-crime-drama

• Like 1

by lo_ve, September 1, 2023
9 4

Another good news from Kim Dong Wook

Just a day after he announced his marriage plans, Kim Dong Wook is here with another good news. According to industry insiders, Kim Dong Wook will lead the upcoming comedy crime investigation K-drama titled Kang Mae Kang

Kim Dong Wook's agency KeyEast Entertainment gave their side regarding the reports. According to them, "Kim Dong Wook received the proposal to lead the new series. He is currently reviewing the offer."

Kang Mae Kang will revolve around the interaction between the last-place violent crime detectives and the best elite team leader. 

The upcoming K-drama will be the next collaboration work of screenwriter Lee Young Chul (To the Beautiful You and High Kick Through the Roof!) and director Lee Kwang Jae. The two previously helmed the hit K-dramas Potato Star 2013QR3 and Smashing on Your Back.

There is no information yet on which actors will join Kim Dong Wook in the upcoming K-drama. 

Kang Mae Kang will begin filming in the second half of 2023.

x4kleN_2f.jpg

This will possibly be the first K-drama of Kim Dong Wook after he gets married to his non-celebrity girlfriend. 

Kim Dong Wook announced yesterday that he is officially tying the knot in the winter of 2023. 

This year, the actor became busy with two K-dramas such as Delightfully Deceitful alongside Chun Woo Hee and My Perfect Stranger with Jin Ki Joo.

Kang Mae Kang is the first possible upcoming project of the actor after two dramas this year. 

Kim Dong Wook is known for being part of the works Coffee Prince, Find Me in Your Memory, You Are My Spring, The King of Pigs,  Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds, Along With the Gods 2: The Last 49 Days, and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-dong-wook-receives-offer-to-star-in-a-comedy-and-crime-investigation-k-drama

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Park Se Wan Confirmed To Star In New Comedy Crime Drama Kim Dong Wook Is In Talks For

Park Se Wan Confirmed To Star In New Comedy Crime Drama Kim Dong Wook Is In Talks For

Park Se Wan has been confirmed to star in the upcoming drama “Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” (literal title)!

On October 10, STARNEWS reported that Park Se Wan is confirmed to star in the drama “Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” as the female lead.

In response to the report, Park Se Wan’s agency Ghost Studio shared, “It is true that [Park Se Wan] will be starring in ‘Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit.’”

“Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” is a new comedy crime drama that follows the transformation of the country’s lowest-ranking violent crimes unit into the nation’s top team after they are paired with a highly skilled team leader. The drama is penned by screenwriters Lee Young Chul, known for the “High Kick” series and “The Best Hit,” and Lee Kwang Jae of “Potato Star 2013QR3.” Previously in September, it was confirmed that actor Kim Dong Wook is in talks to star in the drama as the male lead.

Having debuted through “KBS Drama Special: Red Teacher” in 2016, Park Se Wan won Best Female Rookie at the 2018 KBS Drama Awards. She has built a solid filmography by appearing in various projects including dramas “School 2017,” “I’m Not a Robot,” and “Alice, the Final Weapon” as well as films “No Mercy” and “Life Is Beautiful.” Park Se Wan is currently gearing up for the release of her new Netflix drama “Doona!” on October 20 as well as her film “Victory.”

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618714wpp/park-se-wan-confirmed-to-star-in-new-comedy-crime-drama-kim-dong-wook-is-in-talks-for

• 4 weeks later...

Kim Dong Wook Confirmed To Join Park Se Wan In New Comedy Crime Drama

Kim Dong Wook Confirmed To Join Park Se Wan In New Comedy Crime Drama

Kim Dong Wook will be starring in a new drama!

On November 7, Kim Dong Wook’s agency KEYEAST confirmed that the actor will star in the new SBS drama “Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” (literal title).

“Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” is a new comedy crime drama that follows the transformation of the country’s lowest-ranking violent crimes unit into the nation’s top team after they are paired with a highly skilled team leader. The drama is penned by screenwriters Lee Young Chul, known for the “High Kick” series and “The Best Hit,” and Lee Kwang Jae of “Potato Star 2013QR3.” Actress Park Se Wan was previously confirmed to play the female lead role.

Kim Dong Wook will play Dongbang Yoo Bin, the head of the Songwon Police Station’s homicide squad. Dongban Yoo Bin is tall, intelligent, and has excellent athletic ability. He was even offered a permanent professorship at a famous overseas university, but he suddenly came to Korea and volunteered to become the head of the Songwon Police Station’s homicide squad Unit 2, which ranked last in the country in terms of arrest rate.

“Not Very Strong But Charming Violent Crimes Unit” is aiming to premiere in the first half of 2024. Stay tuned for more updates

https://www.soompi.com/article/1624620wpp/kim-dong-wook-confirmed-to-join-park-se-wan-in-new-comedy-crime-drama

• 3 weeks later...