Miyavi - "kim Heechul Looks Like Me"

Guest dd123

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

i knew it!!

i was like "he looks like that one japanese star" and yes!! MIYAVI IS THE GUY!!

thanks for finding it, it was driving me crazy over those past few months.

i hate when i dont remember whose what whose this >_<;

yeah they do lookalike!!!^^

Guest WhiteMorningStar

O LOVEEEE Miyavi. I am SO IN LOVE WITH HIS MUSIC.

But HeeChul doesn't look like him HeeChul looks like Die from Dir en grey.

Guest tokyo_chick

I always thought Hee Chul has a more Japanese look anyway...yeah so I think its cool. Miyavi is interesting but I don't follow him much. I wouldn't want Hee Chul to hang around him much...I just think that Miyavi has seen too much stuff...lol. Anyway they do resemble each other but they don't look alike.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

if u look carefully at their facial feature and leave their style aside. . . yes, they are very alike... beside, i think kim heechul should accept... it gonna be a good trip ya know

Guest ja1ne

Omg Miyavi is so random and funny...bluntly inviting a person because he looks like him hahaha

but NO MIYAVI, overall you're way hotter. :blush: It'd be interesting if they both met because they both have personalities and mindset that are....different from that of the usual.

Guest neferteenie

I see some similarities in some of the pictures.

But mostly, I don't think they look alike.

That's cute of Miyavi though, inviting Heechul cuz he thinks they look alike. ^^

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

OM EFF

OM FREAKING EFF ARE YOO FREAKING SERIOUS?! HES SO FREAKING LUCKY!! AHHH MIYAVI! yea when i first saw miyavi thote he looked lyk heechul =X BUT IM A FAN OF BOTH SO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SO FREKAING LUCKY!!! i love miyavi nd heechul <3 there both very cute nd very awesome nd spazzstic!

Archived