my...debut?!

Guest ~S2~

ss501's Never Again

I LUV this song! It's like my fav song at the moment.... too bad it's over for ss01... as in they're not perfoming this song no more!

Essi's Never Again This is my first time posting altho I've like...done collabs^^;; it's rushed, no edits.... jsut... yeah..^^;; cc's welcome^^

Guest KoweanTeddie

Heh, Never again is a good song. You have a very nice voice. Try to use different equipment for the song though. Maybe try the song Everything or a complicated one like Gyung Goh. Overall, good work and keep it up with the ss501 songs.

Guest sixth.

Essii~ You know what I think of your voice already lol. And I PROMISE I'll get to work on the collab with you, but wait for my mum to come back >____<

i'll have to dl it later. i'm TRYING to get misa as you told me.

i think you should get soundclick... :P

^ no i dunno wat u think of my voice.... is it... that bad? haha^^;;

yes... that collab.... we sitll luv that song^^

i do haf a soundclick but the song uploads to like 39% and then stops-.-;;

Guest animagelet

You should've uploaded this on YSI or something TT_TT Megaupload takes tooo long. X]

But you have such a cuteee voice. I really enjoyed it. =]

^ yes... soundclick hasn't been co operating with me but thank you for listening!

thank you all....

I know I went off a couple of times and.... just getting off the plane my throat was dry but you're all too nice =P

deaf yet?

Archived