[NEW]Hilary Duff and Joel @ fashion show

X-TINE

did hilary lost weight AGAIN?!
She looks sooooooooo freaking skinny in these pix but she sitll pretty joel looks good^^ i support hilary & joel!!!!!!!!! 0494zu.jpg0478wo.jpg0353pu.jpg0317zp.jpg0372kd.jpg awwwwwwwwww...i love this pic 0097im.jpg0026xn.jpg0055pe.jpg credit to hilarynet & fashionspt Bonus IMG_0506.JPGIMG_0503.JPG credit to lastnightparty IMG_2271.JPG

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Childlike Faith

Mmm, I think she looks healthy, though skinnier than before. I'm skinnier than her, and I'd say I'm pretty healthy. xD So I probably shouldn't be one to say. :D But she looks really nice in these pictures! Though kind of tired? I can see the rings around her eyes almost. Her dress is more mature looking, it looks nice on her. I love the third to last picture too!

Guest angelzstar

she's the special type of people who actually looks cuter and prettier with weight.....now she's just blah and her body is not even in proportion :crazy:

Guest Rosechime

Oh gawd. She needs to stop it seriously. The poor girl is going to be literally skin and bones. It seems I get more concerned about her weight by day.

Archived