WHO WORE IT BETTER?: DA HAE vs. EUN HYE

Guest xjennifurx

Guest sweet_hunny

EunHye looks cute but the orange hoodie shirt ain't. I voted for DaHae cus her overalls fits with the orange shirt she has on.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kpjgurl424

to be honest it really doesn't matter who wore it better because that's just a bad outfit in general I don't think anyone can pull that one off.

Guest L.Li-style

ermm...to be honest with my opinion..i dont think they look pretty....well....i like Dahye better. I find her average..but for EunHye...I really don't like her appearance...i find her...sorta....ermm...you know the word..i'm sry!! :( But it's only my opinion!! Other ppl find her gorgeous and I don't fight back.

Guest limecrafted

lee da hae wore it better!!!!!! love da hae!!!!!! eun-hye's also cute but for this thread i'd say da hae looks better in those clothes.... :P

Guest luvshinya

Oeyyy,I don't remember Eun Hye looking that bad in those scenes.I think you took really terrible screencaps of her =( at the wrong moments,hMPH.Just my opinion though.

Archived