Bleach: The Diamonddust Rebellion

DDuk

2nd Movie of Bleach
Bleach_-_The_DiamondDust_Rebellion.jpg

Bleach:The DiamondDust Rebellion (もう一つの氷輪丸 ) is the second animated film based on the anime and manga series Bleach. The movie is to be directed by Noriyuki Abe, and is set to be released on December 22, 2007.

Plot Summary

When an artifact known as the "King's Seal" is stolen during transport from Soul Society, Tōshirō Hitsugaya is assigned to retrieve it. Tōshirō goes missing after a battle with the thieves, leading Seireitei to suspect him of treachery. They order his immediate capture and execution. Unwilling to believe him capable of such a crime, Ichigo Kurosaki, Rangiku Matsumoto, Rukia Kuchiki, and Renji Abarai set out to find Tōshirō and clear his name.

Meanwhile, Tōshirō is still searching for the thieves, and stumbles upon a dark secret involving a shinigami long since dead.

Credits to: Wikipedia, Bleach Movie 2 Main Website Anime News Network

New Trailer:The New Trailer for The DiamondDust Rebellion

Bleach2.png

l_p1013744698.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.. sounds interesting.. 'a shinigami long since dead' ...

my goodness... i don't think i've yet seen the first Bleach movie yet!!

I'm so behind... but the anime episodes right now are GREAT!

i still haven't even watched "memories of nobody". and as for the filler episodes that are happening right now ... WOW(sucks)

and it's nice to see that Hitsugaya's one of the main characters

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^yea it's nice to see him as a main charcater he is soo HOTT!!

sounds good...looking forward to it then

Guest PatrickWolf

Ah. I can't wait. Tear* I still didn't see memories of nobody yet. tho. Can't wait so, when is this coming out?

Guest azero

the first bleach movie hasnt even been translated and released yet for download , at least i dont think haha and that was released a little while back

this one will take a long time as well..

but damn, it sounds amazing, the title 'the diamond dust rebellion' just sounds really incredible..

Guest ryisakooguy

dang it i wanna see the first movie!!!

i always enjoy the anime moves...for some reason i always like them.

chyeah...fillers are weak right now. i skipped this weeks but last weeks was hilarious! loved that animation there. the first time you see ikkaku with that grin on his face...i started dying.

Guest k im raMyun

lolol

danng

another one

and the first one subbed

a;skldfjas;ldkfjsd

lol anyone know when they're gonna sub the first one ><

AHHHH i wish i knew japanese

the bleach movies look so good

• 1 month later...

You all probably know that the first movie is already fansubbed. It seems like Hitsugaya is getting popular. He was one of the main characters in the first movie and now in the second movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CitrusFlower

i saw the preview, hitsugaya and ichigo was going to fight but the story line is hitsugaya going to the death sentence when his friends go out and find him becuz they don't believe it, but how come they end up fighting each other?

Guest IchiHime09

Memories of Nobody was great!! xD

i got the dL on Dattebayo *just check it out xD*

anyway... going back to the topic... yea, i was looking forward to this one...

but as well as the others have said... i'm tired of Hitsugaya saying his boring line "Hyourinmaru"... *is annoyed*

Archived