[variety] Truth Game 진실게임

Guest jahye

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished watching this week's episode..

oh my..some guys are even better "girl" dancing than me..haha

it was hilarious..but it gave me willies..haha

amy!! omg.. i totally agree about the girl dancing.. *gulps*

it was freaky!!!!!!!!!!! i mean, seriously... sometimes,

i wonder... :blink: hahahaha

^^Part 2 is out. You guys can also get the show from my CB. :)

Did anyone caught the feminised version of MC Yoo?!?! He looked so cute and... SEXY!!! :o:lol:

Next week.... Fly to the Sky!!!!! :wub: It was funny seeing Fany strangling Brian!!! :lol:

is anyone going to upload onto non-CB?!

someone please... ^_^!! thanks in advance..!!

^jina: you made a thread for this already?! o_O!!

what the hark, i wonder what happened.. weirddddd.. hehe

Guest luckyyou

I love this show. Strangely I don't dl it and watch it. Instead whenever I go back home, I always watch it with my parents.

The last one I watched was the "weird body" thing with the ear hair and 4 nipples and point Golum ears. That one was so funny. Did anybody watch that one? What song was that playing when one of the guys was dancing, I think the 4 nipple guy was dancing and a song was playing. It sounded like Kim Jong Gook..

Guest sylver

^ does anyone have the LQ version of PART 2???!!?!

Are you talking abt non-CB links? If you want CB, try searching in mine. ;)

i love jinsil gaem but havent been watching it as much.. the one where GOD came on was so funny! The ppl. were guys that were dressed up as girls and the GOD guys plus KIM JONG GOOK were like, this is wrong.. the guys that are girls are pretty!

I think I remember this one. Weren't they supposed to guess which one is the REAL girl? It was soo funny because one of the guys looked EXACTLY like a girl and the guests all think that 'she' is beautiful! :lol:

The last one I watched was the "weird body" thing with the ear hair and 4 nipples and point Golum ears. That one was so funny. Did anybody watch that one? What song was that playing when one of the guys was dancing, I think the 4 nipple guy was dancing and a song was playing. It sounded like Kim Jong Gook..

Could it be 'Lovable'? I remember this episode as well. The guy with the four nipples creeps me out somehow. And the one with the hair coming out from his ears...ughh! :crazy:

Guest jiyoung05

I am trying to find the non cb links. cause i m running out of room on my comp with so much videos and stuff lmao..

*aigoo*

I guess I will have to wait

Guest luckyyou

Could it be 'Lovable'? I remember this episode as well. The guy with the four nipples creeps me out somehow. And the one with the hair coming out from his ears...ughh! :crazy:

loveable as in saransseuluhwuh? then nope. it sounds like kim jong gook, i don't know if it's him. and if it's him, then it's not one of the popular songs by him in his recent album. i remember i liked it and was planning to make a note of the lyric so i can come online and dl it, but i forgot to. :(

Guest sylver

loveable as in saransseuluhwuh? then nope. it sounds like kim jong gook, i don't know if it's him. and if it's him, then it's not one of the popular songs by him in his recent album. i remember i liked it and was planning to make a note of the lyric so i can come online and dl it, but i forgot to. :(

It's not Sarangsureuwo?! :unsure: I'll check that episode again when I get back from school if no one else beats me to it. ^_^

Here is

Jinsil Game (Truth Game) - Episode 311 on 03.07.2006. (700MB)

check it out at:

http://clubbox.co.kr/leat02

This week's epsiode is part 2 of a 2 part series of identifying which male guest has never dressed-up in female costume/clothes before until coming on to this episode of Jinsil Game.

Part 1 aired on SBS on 02.28.2006 (also still available at http://clubbox.co.kr/leat02)

This episode was a funny conclusion to the previous week's episode. I dunno... I think all in all, the guys look better when they are just dressed as guys, which you can see at the very end.

pic01truth4rc.jpg

Guest bubblepeach

I think you're referring to the ear-hair guy 'coz the 4 nipple guy was dancing to Britney's Do Something. It does sound like KJG's song. I don't know the title but I think it's from his Turbo days? I've heard that song somewhere else before. Maybe in one of Haha's Turbo perf in X-Man.

I think I remember this one. Weren't they supposed to guess which one is the REAL girl? It was soo funny because one of the guys looked EXACTLY like a girl and the guests all think that 'she' is beautiful! :lol:

Do you mean the guy dressing in pink midriff tops ? He does look like a girl. His actions, the way he smiles, the way he dances, omg, he's better than me :vicx:

Have you guys watched the 060221 episode? I forgot what's the theme but there's this 12 years-old girl with his "supposed to be 28 years-old father". Man, the girl is SO CUTEEEEEEE & pretty too. She's gonna be really pretty when she grows up. She danced quite well too. And I love what she was wearing. Such a model material ^_^

This week's episode is quite funny. The Lee Jun Ki look-alike guy is so pretty. He really reminds of LJK.

Guest sylver

I think you're referring to the ear-hair guy 'coz the 4 nipple guy was dancing to Britney's Do Something. It does sound like KJG's song. I don't know the title but I think it's from his Turbo days? I've heard that song somewhere else before. Maybe in one of Haha's Turbo perf in X-Man.

Which song? I think there was two. One was a sad song and another was a happy one. But I don't think both of them ever played in X-Man.

Have you guys watched the 060221 episode? I forgot what's the theme but there's this 12 years-old girl with his "supposed to be 28 years-old father". Man, the girl is SO CUTEEEEEEE & pretty too. She's gonna be really pretty when she grows up. She danced quite well too. And I love what she was wearing. Such a model material ^_^

Do you mean the girl where his father looks a bit like Rain? If I read correctly, her name is Oh Jin-hee and she is super cute! :w00t: I love how both of them acted like supermodels... ^_^ And the way they danced was superb. Such great moves! I like the song that played during their dance. Does anyone have it? :huh:

Guest luckyyou

oh oops. yeah then the ear guy. it was whoever danced first.

and i think it was the slow one.

Guest flyfany89

can someone please upload non-CB links for this week's episode..

i'm very curious about this week's episode

thanks in advance

Guest .alyak_

Next week.... Fly to the Sky!!!!! :wub: It was funny seeing Fany strangling Brian!!! :lol:

Fly to the Sky next week? Can't wait.....

Guest luckyyou

ahhh thank you!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!! does anyone have the show with the foreigners???

omg that one is so fun/funny!! the guy who was playing mexican. i thought he looked half something else, but he was full korean! and it was so funny because his ssatul kept on popping out!!! that was one of myf avorites. it was so funny. yoo jae suk and the guests were having a blast with the "mexican" guy.

Guest sylver

ahhh thank you!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!! does anyone have the show with the foreigners???

Check my CB.... ;)

I wish someone would at least give a short synopsis of what happened during the show... -_-

Guest amydien

I've always wanted to watch this but I couldnt d/l from CB.

THanks for the links guys! And thanks jahye for starting this thread! :D

Archived