A goodbye to soompi

Guest hmaster

Guest hmaster
it's about time.
With the start of a new school term (good luck to all NSW soompiers undergoing HSC) I'll be starting my HSC as well. which means less time for soompi, more time for study, I'll most definitely finish off the tutorials, plus the LiMH collabo writing before I make my exit. Sorry I couldn't post the Hikki - For You remix, because that's proving very hard to write to. I'll post it in here once I can figure out what to write. and record it. People worth mentioning/I'd like to thank (in no order, they're just the way they come to my mind) JiHye - The first girl to make me rework all my methods and such, and bring on my use of the FX racks. Also one of the best singers soompi has had in a while. I'm not going to say too much here because i'll end up typing too much. She's just...wow. Good luck with your future and with Glaiven. And one day when I see your name on the end credits of some new anime series, I'll go out and by the DVD box set. Sou - Holy damn. What an amazing person. I'm very very glad and thankful to have known her. She is still the only woman who can wh0r3 out my computer and cause it to crash in a mix session. And she's got skills. The hot stuff collab was hot. I still remember vaerie's comment about your singing. When you get signed, remember to tour Australia. I'd say good luck to you and fionn, but you too don't need luck. Your skills more than make up for it. fantasiimaker - such talent at a young age is incredibly rare. When wompa gets his microphone and you have time after your SATs, be sure to record at his place. His equipment and skills are top-notch and he can definitely produce something you can show your kids when you're older. Good luck in your future endeavours, musical and otherwise. Your voice is something to be proud of. Go out there, get some performances under your belt, and wow people with what you can do. pointless trivia: I listen to lullabye for a stormy night before I hit the bed. it's that good. wompa - for the incredibly brief period I talked to you, it was the (censored). Good luck with your music production, and for god's sake when you get the money, switch out your M-Audio for the EMU because the quality is (censored)kicking. I'd still be happy to mix your music productions, because I look forward to hearing your work. Hep Da Tightest - Without a doubt one of the best emcees yet to grace the net. Sure we've got the IMA on b-boys.com, and Warbux and all the other bunch at RM, and net giants like kingsmen and soleternity, but yo, as far as the asian rap scene goes, you can easily ace out all the other heads on AR. DK - Yo I never really commented much on your stuff, but I reckon your passion for the art will pay off in the future. IMO you just gotta make your penmanship a little bit more advanced, cut back a tad on the poetic expression side a bit and focus on the technicalities of lyricism. Oksusu, NO-1 Your songs were the first I heard on soompi when I first stumbled across this site early last year. My mind was blown away. What talent from both of you. To all singers, present and future, make the music with your mouth. because your voice is the one that is heard. not those with their mouths shut in fear of reprisal. thank you, soompi. you've done more for me than I'll ever be able to pay back to the forum. The tutorials are only my little way of saying thank you. this has been David, signing off.
Guest hershy kissez

i love that quote you wrote.

i hate goodbyes and im sure you will be very missed here!!

good luck with school and come visit soompi once in a while!

Guest juki_love

i'm studying studying... -__-;; i feel sad now.. i shoulda studied months ago.. -__-;; im gonna go d-e now..

GUD LUCK FOR UR HSC~~

i dun wanna do mine -__-;;.. but only like a month left.. so i'll survive++

Guest fantasiimaker

Are you ever going to finish that Katrina E-Concert?

I'm not THAT young <<; older than you.

You're pretty good at flattering though, I'll give you that :D Yes. You flatter me with the Lullabye comment.

Good luck with your future endeavors!

Archived