Mini Thread Of Mini Suri Cruise

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

thanks sis for sharing!! omg, i cant bear to see suri cry!! can tomkat not force her into the water? she is gonna have this phobia. and and and its bad for her growing years! but still good experience for her (:

Guest Vino de Jerez

Suri's expression in the second last picture is realllllyyy reallllyy veryyyy cuutteee!!! AHHHHHH!!! gosh!!

Guest lilamazon

at first i thought Shiloh would be the cutest celebs' kid ever (look at Brangelina and i bet you know what i mean).

but, i was wrong. Suri won by far ^-^

Guest yunhobaby

OMG. she is the CUTEST BABY EVERRRR! i wanna hug her! haha. i LOVE the way Tom carries her like a doll.

ADORABLE!!!

Guest pandoras0nymph

Katie Holmes looks like those people on stilts(sp?) in amusement parks

hahah but suri's the cutest robot baby ever!

suricruisecrying05pc1.jpg

suri:waaah!!!im afraid of the water!i'll get short-circuit!u nuts!

Guest leek_riceball

Dude..if this thread keeps up..its like..everyday we'll have photos of her or something. She's still one..and this will continue till she's like..10 or something. She's so cute when she peeks out from her dad's legs. Aww. *wonders what she sounds like*

Guest Vino de Jerez

^HAHAH!! omg! i cant imagine how it will be like!! but we dont really get pictures of her everyday ): maybe weekly yes, but not daily. it WILL be updated till she is 10!! im pretty sure!! HAHAHA!!

Guest -Pandaa-

And why is she so special?

she's cute but most babies are...

poor baby,

having a weirdo like him as dad

lol.

suri is so cute

i wanna pinch her cheek

Suri has got to be one of the cutest babies ever (although all babies are super cute no matter what) with the most gorgeous eyes. Her eyes can give Shiloh a run for her big lips =P

Those pictures of Suri crying are soo funny and cute at the same time. Poor girl. I wouldn't really trust Tom in deep sea water either.

Guest s u Z i e

there is not one ugly picture of this baby!!^^..

she is seriously the cutest baby i have ever seen!!

.. the more and more i see pictures of her, i see a katie

Archived