Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kRaZiExLaDiE

~ AiSHiTERUZE BABY ~

Guest gaaraxlove

this is one of my most favorite manga<3

it gets sad toward the end but happy again?

Guest sana

I just finished wacthing ep. 1 ^^ Very adorable! Can't wait for all the Viz volumes to come out Meanwhile, I'll just spoil myself finding scanlations and other stuffXD

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

I remember watching this anime. I was trying to download something else...but I clicked the wrong link I think, so I ended up with the first episode of this. I was lke "eh might as well try it since I downloaded it and all" and after the first episode I wanted more, it turned out to be sucha cute anime!

yuzu is so kawai!! kippei is so kakoi!! love it when she calls 'kippei oniichan!' everytime he collects her from kindy. i definitely support kokoro as kippei's girl. i hate kokoro's dad. insensitive jerk! kokoro's better off without him and his new wife anyways. don't think i'll change my mind about him even if kokoro forgives him in the manga. haven't read the manga yet. i wish there's a second season for the anime but although the ending kinda hangs, it implied that all's well, ends well so i'm satisfied with that.. i like the story about satsuki and ayumi too. this is the only anime i've watched so far that actually made me cry. gotta read the manga. definitely in my list of mangas to buy! uh.. as soon as i'm clear of debts.. support the mangaka!

Guest miyaviyo

i love the anime. ^^ the oni-giri song is my alert tone in my cel now, so cute!

both watched the anime and read it! i love both too! although the ending kinda pissed me off because they didn't let us to see kippei onii-chan when he is more older (and probably hotter) but don't get me wrong, the ending was good... its just.. ugh! ^^

Guest goodvibrations

I recently read the manga in one sitting and I feel that Maki Youko has really delivered!

This is a great, shoujo series that deals with significant issues and the art work was very appealing.

I like how the manga implies that Shouya and Yuzuyu gets together in the end. :)

Guest intoxicate.

ack! it's sooo cute! i love it haha :3 majorly kawaii

great that yuzu and shouta are implied to be together in the end.. i loved it in the anime, when shouta moved away and yuzu became very sad, kippei onii-chan became jealous! haha!

miyaviyo: where'd u get the onigiri song? i want it too!! kyaa! kawai!

Guest pookstar

i watched the anime and it was soo cutee, i loved it! and kippei is such a nice guy, i wanted them to make a sequel to it too. but they didnt, sigh. :[

Guest ptaj83

i have almost all of this manga and have seen all of the anime and i have to say i want kippei as my older brother...

also for the future for him and kokoro, in my opinion they would make great parents..

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

i read it in monthly ribbon. except in taiwan translation.

anyhow, i find it really good

i like the author. her style is nice

and the storyline is really heartwarming ^^