~ AiSHiTERUZE BABY ~

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

awww, the end was so sad, but at least it was a happy ending. I wish the manga-ka would make another manga on what happened in the future. It would be so cute!

yea, i agree about hav more manga hehe. i read it for sure

there's a anime on this?

wow i had no idea...

is it as good as the manga?

yep, there are anime on this and its so good, i dunno is it good as manga or not but u should try tho if u like the manga one hehe

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished reading the manga in a day. It was really cute.

Although I kind of wished that Yuzuyu married Kippei oniichan at the end, hahaha! She turned out to be a pretty girl. I loved the first chapter where Yuzuyu told Kippei that she wanted to marry him when she grows up; it was sooooooooooo cute! Innocent love,,,, ahhhh kawaii yo! ^_^

i saw the anime!! its so cute!! yuzuyu is soo adorable and kippei is so cute and hot!!! i want to kiss him. and kokoro shes cool. i love cold ways in the begining!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest YUNA!

Yuzuyuuu channnn~~~~~~~>0<<<<

wkakaka ~ this anime soo cute desu ne ^0^

thanks to rangie..haha xP yahhhh.. its one of the only anime/manga series that i cry along to ~ when you're supposed to cry!! T_T..

i love kippei ^w^

Guest koumi

:o you mean thanks to me! I show him the anime and lured him into watching it. muahahaha

I heard about this, so I went to look it up on youtube. I saw all of eps in two days. I read little bit of the manga. I was totally disappointed on how it ended. It was eh, okay.

This is the most emotional and cutest anime I ever saw. I want little girl like yuzuyu!

ooooh~ I totally love the songs from the show. it's sooooooo nice.

Guest lady_muimui

I finished reading the manga in a day. It was really cute.

Although I kind of wished that Yuzuyu married Kippei oniichan at the end, hahaha! She turned out to be a pretty girl. I loved the first chapter where Yuzuyu told Kippei that she wanted to marry him when she grows up; it was sooooooooooo cute! Innocent love,,,, ahhhh kawaii yo! ^_^

Yea that part was really cute.

Kippei is so retarded. lol. I don't remember if this part was in the manga but when Yuzuyu's hat flew off while Kippei was in the convenience store, she chased after it and bumped into Kokoro. Kippei came out and she was gone and was like "YUZUYUUUU!" and started shouting her name at various places INCLUDING the trashcan. -0-;; lol. But I guess he's retarded in a cute way. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karakura.king

i watched most of the anime. but then towards the end of the series i got annoyed and stopped. to me, every episode became the same. yuzu gets in trouble and kippei has to save her. i just couldn't stand it.... -_-

Guest koumi

^You should read the manga. It's actually little better than the anime and you'll know what happen at the end. Unlike the anime, where they left you hanging.

Guest karakura.king

^ thanks for the advice. maybe i'll try it over the summer break [when i,m bored and stuff]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JiSuLee

when i first heard of it, i thought it was pretty cheesy...

but actually watching it,

IT WAS SO CUTE!

ahaha

Guest knockblock

I left it unfinished. Should I go on? I only saw a few episodes of the anime. Haven't read the manga.

Guest kamui_hime

i just finished the manga,and i got teary at the ending

however i didn't like the last couple of scenes, i thought it didn't have enuogh closure and i wanted to see more stuff about what'd happen afterwards whether they still kept in touch. also yuza's last words were really mysterious... discuss? or explain lol

Guest kiwi-san

oh my gosh i read this and i was basically glued to the screen

(i had dled it xP)

gahhh the mom is so... irresponsible!! she could have left a note or something... gosh THINK woman!

haha good manga. cant say i like the ending tho..

Guest fisshie012

this is really a good series...

i cried at some parts ^^: in the anime.... man....

the manga is good too...

though i didnt know that they were going to end the anime like that...

all in all this is a must watch ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest addicted²changmin1430262323

i havent read the manga but watched the anime.

it was so cute. =D

especially that girl [dang, i forgot her name >.+]

&& kippeei!! i swear, i want a brother like him xDD !!

Guest yumi-chan

I finished this not to long ago :] Yuzu is so cute, and I like the Kippei and Kokoro pairing~!

--Yumi

Archived