~ AiSHiTERUZE BABY ~

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest H_style

awww, the end was so sad, but at least it was a happy ending. I wish the manga-ka would make another manga on what happened in the future. It would be so cute!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumi_shs

I've read the manga. It was uber sweet, but yeah... the random part with that evil girl who liked kippei so much that she wanted to hurt yuzuyu(anyone know who I'm talking about?), that was really pointless, it hardly even lasted for a volume, and was never mentioned again...

All in all, it's cuteness. Kippei is cuteness.

yea i didnt read them yet, but i will for sure lol. I already watch them and it so good, Kippei so cute. i really like him, i wish i hav him in my family, my friend, my brother, or even my boyfriend i should be good :)

Guest simpleandpink

The first online manga I actually read <3 It's great! Boo, I didn't like the ending, but I knew it had to happen anyways =[

Kokoro's cool, Yuzuyu is cute, Kippei is onii-chan :D

Guest jasminec

ahhhh!

this is SO cute....i loved it......

kippei is so sweet....aww....and yuzu...

i like the drawings....they were kinda different like the eyes.....but they were really good too!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 1SwtDeception

I watched the anime only.. and still not finished =[. I thought it's an adorable anime ^^. I never knew there was a manga (of course they normally do have it.. ). I think the anime is liscenced? I don't know. It's really cute so far ^_^!

ahaha i watched the anime but not the manga~~ yuzuyu's voice got really annoying after a while, but the anime was ok in general nonetheless.. kokoro-chan was soo pretty!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomodachi-

just finished reading the manga not long ago

yuzuyu is SO cute !!!

gahh ~~ but she's pretty mature for a 5 year old

don't think i was like that when i was 5 ~ XD

Guest fionarhz

i loved this manga! havent seen the anime yet

i didnt like how they would mention one thing, but then never talked about it again.. like how in the side story with aki and shin... what happened to them?

but the ending was so beautiful... made me cry TT_TT

Archived