~ AiSHiTERUZE BABY ~

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE
Aishiteruze Baby 
has anyone read this manga ? it`s SO cute laugh.gif i would want a brother like kippei .. but it`d be better if he was my boyfriend instead. ^.^
aishiteruze-baby-265120.jpg
Aishiteruze_Baby_by_Harbinger_Of_Night.jpg
AishiteruzeBaby03.jpg
AishiteruzeBaby1.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lady_muimui

I read the manga and watched the anime. I was bawling especially when Yuzuyu cries in the anime and at the end of the manga.

^ Yup.

I didn't read the mangas, well some of them in Ribon, but I watched the anime. :) It was cute. But like she didn't get to see her mom at the end. -_-

^ Yup.

I didn't read the mangas, well some of them in Ribon, but I watched the anime. :) It was cute. But like she didn't get to see her mom at the end. -_-

If it is then I love this manga. It's one of my favorite mangas. (1-7 complete) =)

I never watched the anime.

Guest Acoustic

Post #56.

I watched the anime because a friend of mine recommended it.

It was cute. Is the manga any different?

Oh, and does anyone know if there's going to be a second season?

Guest lady_muimui

Post #56.

I watched the anime because a friend of mine recommended it.

It was cute. Is the manga any different?

Oh, and does anyone know if there's going to be a second season?

The manga and the anime are very similiar but there are scenes in the manga that aren't in the anime and scenes in the anime that aren't in the manga. The ending is different too. The anime just cuts off as opposed to the manga, which actually has an ENDING ending.

Guest MoonChild

I didn't read the manga, I only the watch the anime. There's some part that annoyed me but overall the anime was decent. My favorite character in this anime was Reiko.

Guest Acoustic

Post #63

The manga and the anime are very similiar but there are scenes in the manga that aren't in the anime and scenes in the anime that aren't in the manga. The ending is different too. The anime just cuts off as opposed to the manga, which actually has an ENDING ending.

Yeah, the ending of the anime gave me the impression that there's going to be more.

I really hope they made a second season to give the viewers something satifsfying.

Guest revontulet

I first watched the anime and thought "Gah, annoying little girl who cries all the time" But then I read the manga and it is so worthwhile<33 It had a really sweet story and awesome artwork. It made me tear up a bit at the end ^^;

Archived