Kelly Clarkson

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vivjelly

Kelly Clarkson has always been a kind-hearted person.

Regarding her weight, I read somewhere that she said that she is comfortable with how she is looking now. She doesn't want the pressure of looking thin by the media and her previous management.

• 4 years later...

Kelly Clarkson has revealed that she and husband Brandon Blackstock are expecting a baby girl.
The singer - who announced her pregnancy in November - shared the news with her fans on Twitter.
Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock on their wedding day

She wrote: "We just found out we're having a girl officially!"
Clarkson added that she had already suspected that she was having a daughter.
"I knew it!" she said. "Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting ha!"
The American Idol winner has previously spoken of her struggle with morning sickness, describing pregnancy as "so gross".
"I vomit a good dozen times a day," she said during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

She continued: "You're not attractive when you're pregnant. Everybody tells you [that] you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty.
"That's total crap. My nails are short, my hair still falls out like it's not all lush and beautiful, and I have no glow.
"Unless it's, like, something left over from a bad throw up. It's horrible."
The news of Clarkson's pregnancy came just a month after she and Blackstock married in Walland, Tennessee in October.
Shortly before the wedding, Clarkson joked about her desire to become pregnant before Christmas.
The singer is a stepmother to Blackstock's two children from a prior relationship.
Source

similar to my friend when she was pregnant with a girl.She stayed in her bathroom for the whole first trimester, puking. If not puking, she's in bed most of the time. She had rashes and pimples all over her body.But once she entered 2nd tri, she got better again. 
But, it's not always the case. I was pregnant with a girl, it was pretty easy. Almost no nausea/morning sickness, good appetite, luscious hair and glowing skin heh. :-? Maybe I won't be as lucky for 2nd one haha. 

• 4 months later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kelly Clarkson and husband announce birth of baby girlKelly Clarkson has given birth to a baby girl. 
The American Idol winner and husband Brandon Blackstock welcomed their first child, River Rose, on Thursday (Jun 12).

Clarkson announced the arrival via her Twitter account.
She writes: "Our baby girl River Rose Blackstock arrived on June 12th! Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes! Brandon and I are on cloud 9!"
The couple revealed they were expecting in November 2013. Blackstock, whose stepmother is singer Reba McEntire, has two children from a previous marriage. 
The couple married in October 2013 after a one-year engagement.
Source

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kelly Clarkson unveils first photo of baby daughterKelly Clarkson has shared the first picture of her daughter River Rose.
The American Idol winner, who gave birth last Thursday (June 12), uploaded the professionally-shot photo to her official Instagram earlier today (June 20).3231-Kelly-Clarkson-Shares-First-Photo-o

"Here is our beautiful baby girl River Rose," she captioned the snap. "6lbs 6oz, 18 inches, and the greatest thing on the planet."
Throughout her pregnancy, and despite her struggles with severe morning sickness, Clarkson kept her fans updated via social media.
Upon learning she was expecting a baby girl, she joked: "Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting," and then following her daughter's arrival, she told her followers that she and husband Brandon Blackstock were "on cloud 9".

Kelly Clarkson performs at the Academy of Country Music Awards 2013

Clarkson was thought to have been planning to release her sixth studio album this year before she discovered she was pregnant.
Producer Jesse Shatkin revealed that he had been in the studio with the star and that the material they had recorded was "a little left-of-center and cool" compared with her previous LPs.
Source

• 6 months later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kelly Clarkson confirms new single 'Heartbeat Song', release dateKelly Clarkson has confirmed the title and release date of her new single.
The singer will premiere 'Heartbeat Song' on January 12 as the first cut to be lifted from her forthcoming seventh studio album.
The track will be released to iTunes in the US and most other territories the same day, while UK fans will have to wait for a release date later in the year.
Clarkson recently teased the sound of her new album, admitting that it's going to be "fun" to tour with.
Kelly Clarkson in 'People Like Us' music video.

She added: "People keep asking. My next album is pop. But I am always influenced by music I love, which is pop-rock/country/r&b/dance #whoknowswhatsnext.
"Oh and people also keep asking about the duet on the record. Here's a hint... this wasn't our first time to sing together."
Clarkson's new album - expected to be released this summer - will serve as the follow-up to 2011's Stronger and her popular Christmas album Wrapped in Red.
Source

Kelly Clarkson on motherhood: 'It's nice to have a new perspective'
Kelly Clarkson has spoken about becoming a mother for the first time.
Talking to Nick Grimshaw on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show, Clarkson gushed that she was loving being a mother to River Rose.

She said: "I love it. I love it. She's pretty awesome and my husband is running from me because I want another one."
When asked about what she did with her time off, Clarkson said: "I kind of had to take longer off because I had such a horrible pregnancy, I was like hospitalized, it was just a bad pregnancy.
"So I had to take off way more time than normal, so I got real bored. My husband was like, 'Oh God'. He was like, 'You need to do something'."
She continued: "I made the album while pregnant... I thought my little girl was gonna come out just like, 'Shut up'. All my songs are huge... and she was probably hating it."
Kelly Clarkson posts a picture of her baby daughter on Twitter

She then admitted that motherhood has given herself a new perspective, which makes her "annoyed" with her previous self. 
Clarkson said: "I guess I'm annoyed by my previous self, you know? You have a baby and you realize... you worried about stupid stuff...
"In our job, in the entertainment world, we get very self-involved and everything is about you, it's nice to have a different perspective. It's just funny - I'm like, 'Oh God I kinda don't like me before'."
The singer's new album Piece by Piece will be released in the beginning of March, and Clarkson says she is "stoked for everyone to hear it". 
"That's another thing that comes with being a mom... I love what I'm doing, but if people don't, okay cool," she said. "I've got a baby girl and she's awesome."
Source

Archived