Kelly Clarkson

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Se7enBoi

@0HMi_M0CHi: hehe it've juz begun and I think that i might have a chance :D the prize is not very high, but well hehe cool to win hehe

@kumi00: hehe not that, I still like many of them, the good ones, not the average singer with no voice hehe

@Shua: hehe Pete's still remember you hehe

i've been so busy with my work, two designer in the magazine i'm working at quit their work, so i have to take their part T___T

thnx 4 da comment hehe

thnx everyone :)

you always seem to be doing competitions for magazines!!! lol.

but that's good :) i wish i found the opportunities and courage to enter contests.

that's really pretty :)

your work is always sooo.. classy!

(i've finally found the word!)

Guest Se7enBoi

@pachi_A: lol yeah, there are some competitions on the magazines in Vietnam, so u know, take your chance and earn some money hehe

thnx :P

• 2 years later...

Kelly Clarkson is all smiles at the Tide Loads of Hope truck in New Orleans on Saturday (December 12).

The 27-year-old “Already Gone” singer lent a hand to Loads of Hope, which provides families in need with free laundry services. The organization was founded after Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast, decimating many families’ homes.

Credits: justjared

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-01.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-02.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-03.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-04.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-05.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-06.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-07.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-08.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-09.jpg

kelly-clarkson-loads-of-hope-10.jpg

Archived