Deep Fried Coke?

Guest kissmyface

Guest oceansportrait

Ew, I'm getting flashbacks of this one show where they basically made "nabe" food (which means "Hot pot" in Japanese) using Coke. They dubbed it the "American Nabe", and the "dashi" (the soup base) was made from none other than...Coke. And the guu (the insides) were hot dog drizzled with ketchup and mustard, fries, and a limp-looking hamburger. They combined all of these into a hot pot and cooked it. The coke started foaming over, it was just very VERY disgusting.

This is like Wasabe ice-cream. They shouldn't fug up classics :P

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chuchu728

lol thats so grosss by the way you describe it...but

from the picture it looks like any other dessert to me

kinda reminds me of funnel cake haha :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vc1188

Cola adds a surprisingly nice touch to some food. My university dining hall made Pepsi chicken and it was pretty damn good

but the deep frying of this turns me off. how greasy and icky would that be? x_X

wooooo i spent $5 on one of those at the stampede, and trust me, it looks NOTHING like that

it didnt have the whipped cream and the cherry to top it off, at least.

and it was truly an interesting experience... it tasted nothing like coke, unless u count the very bottom... which had a layer of drak brown greasy liquid which tasted semi-sweet and coke-like... money well spent, i say.

Guest Lothringen

I heard that it's REALLY good...I really want to try it now...once won't hurt too much, lol.

Yeah!

i wonder if it taste like those cola flavored lolipops o_o

Guest lidomochi

talk about heart attack!I dont even like coke as a drink in the first place,why would i want to eat it as a fried food now?lol thats really odd

Guest johnnifer

that sounds pretty gross. i told my sister and shes said, "thats like beyond fat". but that looks like one of those food items that you can only eat once in a while otherwise you'd get gross of it.

--Jenn Ly

Archived