Deep Fried Coke?

Guest kissmyface

Guest kissmyface

My arteries just clogged.. >.<
So i don't know if anyone has posted this yet but there seems to be Deep Fried Coke out there now. Now i know what your thinking how can you fry coke?? o.o

But what it is, is batter mix with Coca-Cola then it's deep-fried and severed in a cup with more Coca-Cola poured on top with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar and cherries. Is it just me or are they deep frying everything now an days?

DSCF2011.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

deep fried coke..? doesnt sound very yummy to me..

look wise... not that yummy either.

how does it taste like? hahaha. personally im not really a huge fan of coca cola so i doubt i will like it. =x

and ehhhh. i wonder how much calories that cup of thing contain..

batter with coke....... lol. its like eating flour with coke. -_-~~~~~

Guest SYNsaish

wow...people just have nothing better to do nowadays than sitting around thinking of ways to kill us faster, huh? -.-

XD

Guest EXQU1S1TE

Ugh. It's like a heart attack waiting to happen :crazy:

Yeah, this is so helping with the obesity in the U.S. :rolleyes:

Guest Misao

eat it once a while won't hurt :lol:

never tried fried coke before.. because i don't like any carb drunks.. -.-, but fried ice cream w00t

Guest bloocheese

That doesn't sound so healthy. :wacko: I agree, it does seem like they're deep frying everything nowadays.

Archived