Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest CherryWookieForever

HAHA, I just noticed, Lee Da Hae's drama roles seems to be moving backwards hehe.

From her roles in dramas Robbers, East of Eden, Chuno, Miss Ripley, Iris 2, those are all mature roles, while her roles in her recent dramas Hotel King and Couple of the Century seems to be childish roles, or I mean roles meant for younger actresses HAHA

Anyway, Lee Da Hae looks 5 years younger than her real age, so in terms of appearance, it doesn't really matter..

HAHA, I just noticed, Lee Da Hae's drama roles seems to be moving backwards hehe.

From her roles in dramas Robbers, East of Eden, Chuno, Miss Ripley, Iris 2, those are all mature roles, while her roles in her recent dramas Hotel King and Couple of the Century seems to be childish roles, or I mean roles meant for younger actresses HAHA

Anyway, Lee Da Hae looks 5 years younger than her real age, so in terms of appearance, it doesn't really matter..

prior My Girl, her roles were Shaman, Lawyer, and businesswoman -all mature roles.

yes it's a tragedy for such a very talented actress, but what to do.

cr owner

11246208_1678795529032926_1917454113_n.j12120542_777959938992608_2128858217_n.jp 

11939440_1642829939318648_121287201_n.jp11899705_178993232446140_620471339_n.jpg 

Edited by samzz
  • Like 2

HAHA I don't actually think it's a tragedy. I remember in one of Dahae's interview I think after Hotel King, she said she wants to do comedy again while her age still permits. It is also tiring to see an actress in serious and mature roles always.

I just thought of something. I think it will fit Dahae to take role like Jennifer Garner's role in 13 going 30 movie. She's 30 years old physically but 13 years old mentally and psychologically hehe

Oops, I'm sorry for my mistake, she said that after Iris 2. Maybe the reason why she took the roles in Hotel King (aside from Lee Dong Wook hehe) and Couple of the Century/Best Couple.

Here is her exact statement:

"After IRIS II, what character or genre you want to try next?

Before I get older, I want to do a cute role as the case in “My Girl”. Because I think that it will be a slightly different image from my latest work. I would like to do a rom-com while my age is still appropriate."

Source: https://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/lee-da-hae-interviews-with-japanese-press-for-iris-ii/

Thank you @apqaria for this!!! :D

samzz DH is looking so chubby in all this new photo .Good to see her healthy.And yes DH and all her fans around world fighting always not only for 1400page but always supporting and loving her.I always find DH fans more mature then other fans comparison.

Good thing that DH is not keeping distance from idol actor like during Miss Ripley where is said she is afraid of idol fans.She is uploading pic with zhoumi :)

Edited by Annya
  • Like 2

Oh, Yes it took almost 1 year and 2 months to reach our new hundred page but actually to my surprise this time it is quicker than the ones before in the past years. Thanks to all of you Chingus for being so active, supportive and fun posting here :wub:

Keep the Da-hae's Mania ;) Hope we can reach 1500 even quicker than this ^^

ldh.jpg?w=500&h=359

Our girl updated her IG profile picture with that one with the sheep, seems she really loves those pictures like us :)

g0kuhaV.png

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 4

Aww, best female friend, very sweet. :wub: Probably one of the best compliment a non-boyfriend-male-friend can said about her female friend, especially if they're not even bestfriends.

Who is that man anyway? An actor? Or just an ordinary guy?

Aww, best female friend, very sweet. :wub: Probably one of the best compliment a non-boyfriend-male-friend can said about her female friend, especially if they're not even bestfriends.

Who is that man anyway? An actor? Or just an ordinary guy?

He is not celebrity I think but he work in entertainment industry because he has a lot of celebrity friend like leeyubi, block b Po and many dahae friend.  I guess dahae LA friend. maybe @samzz and @apqaria know better.

Don't know him and first time seeing him among Dahae male friends circle. 

but I saw his pic with 'Smartboy", Dahae long time best friend, so probably they knew each other through him. I think they are Dahae English speaking male friends.

Don't know him and first time seeing him among Dahae male friends circle. 

but I saw his pic with 'Smartboy", Dahae long time best friend, so probably they knew each other through him. I think they are Dahae English speaking male friend

I think so too. All of celebrity friend in his IG he follow I see majority of them fluent in English like Lee yubi, Stephanie Lee and many more. For me, he is handsome man. Haha

Edited by lovebeats

That black and white picture is just so pretty, like you I also think it is from sometime ago :wub:

I think most of her friends are in the entertainment industry either in Korea or outside but more they are mostly low key either if actors or in the managerial and media field.

And I guess with a new project for her some old news is coming up again in the light and this one from the photographer of her photo-shoot for her first magazine cover in China back in 2011

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI0NjExMTk3NQ==&mid=400848929&idx=1&sn=76046727919f3ce3207288e88d3d5122&3rd=MzA3MDU4NTYzMw==&scene=6#rd

dh7r.jpg307736_290008604353890_666687930_n.jpg?odh2n.jpg

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 2

Guest Msiafan

Hopefully those who were in Dahae's past and are now emerging to be associated with her is for the goodness and betterment of ALL.

Edited by Msiafan

According to this Korean article, it was written June last year, but appeared on Google news last November 5. Anyway, let's consider this a throwback..

The " Hotel King " to smile vitamin parade of filming ' brightens '

201406021731773312_538c386f89d74.jpg

[OSEN = yungayi News] The " Hotel King " behind the set of actors yidahae cuts was unveiled .

Published photos Photos by steel cut containing the natural appearance of the shooting in yidahae is ppomnaetda the face of "Smile goddess ' as distinctive charm and bright smile .

Yidahae unfolds every time a delicate emotions take the smoke ah Monet station received wounds in love " Hotel King " which will serve as toktokhi happy heiress of the virus , not the actual filming biryeon .

TV official said that " yidahae CRT in grief - anger eyes , and the proportion of such complex emotions Blowout smoke high character , but the scene in an atmosphere full of charm maker" .

Meanwhile, surpassed the mid- year deployment - eastern Oog ( chajaewan station) MBC weekend affectionate romance and every time that adds tension to be repeatedly reversed in Special " Hotel King " is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday night at 9:00 55 minutes .

Source: http://m.ytn.co.kr/ent_view.php?s_mcd=1406&key=201406021731773312&ref=10

HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL!

Aaaand, I don't know if this has been posted here already, a netizenbuzz article last June 2015. We all knew that praises and positive remarks from k-nets about Lee Da Hae are like rare gems these days.

Female stars and white skinny jeans style

920ae6c7c5eb066d2d8fe6a9f9a772a0.jpg

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+501, -51] I'm a woman and no one can live up to how Kim Haneul looks in them. She has the best legs from her hips down to her ankles.

2. [+288, -81] Lee Da Hae and Seohyun are the best. Jessica and Goo Hara are the worst.

3. [+168, -60] Seohyun's actually quite voluptuous and has a good body. Lee Da Hae, of course, is the best when it comes to clothes fit.

4. [+26, -5] White jeans are on the ban list for me ㅜ So jealous that they can pull it off

4. [+25, -8] Wow, Lee Da Hae all kills with her picture

5. [+21, -7] "Designer" Jessica ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -5] No matter what you argue, Lee Da Hae is the best when it comes to skinny jean fit. She looks amazing in that first picutre.

7. [+15, -1] Lee Da Hae's body...

8. [+14, -2] White jeans make me paranoid... it makes you look so fat. 

9. [+13, -2] Wow Lee Da Hae..

10. [+12, -0] You also have to worry about what color underwear you wear.. 

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ae/2015/06/female-stars-and-white-skinny-jeans.html?m=1

Aaand, additional positive comments about Lee Da Hae from those who read the article:

"wow.. she looks like she's on a runway"

"I just searched " Lee da hae jeans" it was heaven"

"Dream legs, tbh."

"wow @@"

"Waaa~~~~ unni~~~~ ^_^"

"Who is she? I really like her fashion."

"Lee Da Hae is great actress You should try to watch hotel king"

"Actress Lee Da-hae"

"Yeah I never thought of her as pretty but this photo is making me question my prior position"

"Oh, I loved her style .."

"who is that? :P looks amazing"

"Lee Da Hae"

"is she an actress?"

"Yeah. Her most popular drama would be My Girl. It's a really old drama"

"yup"

"Seohyun and Lee Da Hae look the best. Seohyun is flawless and Lee Da Hae really works that outfit!"

"Lee Dahae is the one in the first pic on the left right? She does looks amazing and seobaby yeah of course she has been had a great body since forever"

"My fave looks here are Seohyun and the woman on the far left in the first picture, they are working it!"

"lee da HAE"

"Ah, so that's her name! And now I can say that I completely agree with these knetz here cause she looks amazing."

"Seohyun and Lee Da Hae both have a nicer leg line due to their hips, thighs, and small ankles while even though Jessica and Goo Hara look good their legs are straight which doesn't look that appealing imo. However I would say Han Ye Seul looks the worse."

"Who's the one on the first picture? (on the top left) she's wow."

"She's Lee Da Hae... If you watch My Girl and Hotel King ^^"

"My bae"

"She was a Levi's girl"

"Lee Da Hae looks absolutely incredible"

"Lee Da Hae's hips...goals."

"Maybe I'm the only one that thinks Hara looks good? I mean I wouldn't pair it with that blouse (?) but I think she looks good. In order I think that the best are: Lee Da Hae, Seohyun (although I'm not too keen on white on white honestly but it looks good) & Hara.

This reminds me that indeed to buy more white jeans and shorts :/

P.S I thought skinny jeans were supposed to be "tight" on your ankles too? Correct me if I'm wrong."

"Lee Da Hae really DID look awesome, though. I haven't seen Lee Da Hae with bad fashion."

"Lee Da Hae!! get all the praises, girl! >.<

next on the line is Seo-Lady and Kim Haneul"

"I agree, among the pic Lee Da Hee looks the best, but for K-celebs I agree with the 1st comment. Kim Haneul is a goddess in skinny white jeans. I always was envious of her body in gentleman dignity. She rocked that jeans like no other."

"Lee Da Hae is gorgeous"

"Lee Da Hae fashion sense is the best!!! She made airport street like a runway!"

"lee da hae !!!"

"Seohyun and the girl thats not Jessica or Hara look great"

"Lee Da Hae fashion sense is the best!!! She made airport street like a runway!"

Agree with this comment.. Just look how Dahae walk in this video, those hip movement..WOW!! She totally nailed it.. I love all her airport fashion, well except for the one she wear last october.. Kkkk ;)

Edited by bogs_0712
  • Like 2