Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest incarnadine

2007년 1월 26일 (금) 14:40 스포츠서울

이다해 시나닷컴 인터뷰 "中팬이 붙인 애칭 '하이따이'"

[스포츠서울닷컴|베이징(중국)=고재완기자] 이다해가 여전사 역할을 해보고 싶다는 뜻을 밝혔다.

이다해는 지난 23일 중국 베이징에 위치한 중국 최대 포털 시나닷컴(sina.com·新浪) 본사에 들러 영상 인터뷰를 가졌다. 이 인터뷰에서 이다해는 "올 하반기에는 영화쪽에 진출해보고 싶다. 아직 결정된 것은 없지만 준비중이다"라고 밝혔다.

또 그는 "지금까지는 눈물을 많이 흘리는 역(SBS-TV '그린로즈')이나 도도한 역(KBS-2TV '낭랑 18세'), 밝고 명랑한 역(SBS-TV '마이걸')을 주로 해왔다. 이제는 강한 여자 역을 한번 해보고 싶다. 여전사같은 역할에 도전해보고 싶다"고 전했다. MC가 "그렇다면 중국 무협물에도 출연해볼 생각이 있나"라고 질문하자 이다해는 "기회만 된다면 해보고 싶다"고 밝혔다.

이밖에도 이다해는 인터뷰에서 중국에서의 일정, 팬사이트에 관한 이야기, 출연한 드라마에 관한 이야기를 나눴다. 또 MC는 "중국에서는 이다해를 '하이따이'라는 애칭으로 부른다"고 알려주기도 했다.

이날 인터뷰를 맡은 인기MC 자오 닝은 "나도 친구를 통해 '마이 걸'을 봤다. 너무 예쁘고 중국말도 잘하셔서 놀랐다. 실제로 만나니 꿈만 같다"는 소감을 밝혔다.

이다해는 '한중문화교류축제' 홍보대사 자격으로 지난 22일부터 24일까지 중국 베이징에서 바쁜 일정을 보내다 24일 의류브랜드 화보촬영을 위해 마카오로 떠났다.

star@sportsseoul.com

<취재협조|아토아트필름스튜디오>

20070126150110.jpg

20070126150110-1.jpg

- 색깔있는 뉴스 스포츠서울닷컴 (sportsseoul.com)

another pic ^_^

00123fb9bf440720493301.jpg

credit daum dahaemarket

komawo chinggu for the pics of Da Hae.. i actually like her serious look when signing the autographs :lol:

Another pic of Mukgu..from behind :P

b_25854C9BB39C8E507DD9371B6BC3E122.jpg

credits: baidu

Clips of Lee Da Hae's Sina INterview in China

streaming links:

Da Hae Talking about My Girl, having a similar character to YR

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23709259.wmv

Talking about her most memorable scenes in MG

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23138458.wmv

Da Hae likes to eat a lot :lol:

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23567626.wmv

Da Hae sings Chinese Song

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23996124.wmv

Talks about Andy Lau being her dream guy

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23425415.wmv

Her feelings of becoming the Campaign Rep from Korea

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23854705.wmv

Hopes to portray a Strong character - eg. Business Woman; career ladymms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23283599.wmv

Da Hae's proficiency in Chinese; Welcomes Chinese Da Hae fans to visit Korea

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23712982.wmv

Shares her 2007 wishes..

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23142395.wmv

Talks about her baddie role in Sweet 18

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/vipchat/2007/01/23571685.wmv

credits: sina.cn/ baidu

SINA Interview (Online Net Interview) - Translations

H: Host || M: Mukgu (Lee Da Hae) || I: Internet Users

PART I

Welcome to SINA everyone.

H: Hello everyone. I am Cho Ning, the host for today. Today we have a special guest, someone we have been anticipating for a long time. We have Lee Da Hae by with us now. [internet Fans says Hi to Da Hae; they call her Da Da]

M: I like it (the name). Thank you.

H: We're very happy to have you with us today. You've come to China as a Image Spokesperson/Rep for a special event, can you briefly tell us more about it?

M: I came here for the Korean-Chinese Culture Exchange Program. The purpose of this campaign is to encourage cultural enhancement between these 2 countries. I am very honoured to have been chosen as a Rep for this campaign.

I: Welcome to Beijing!

H: Today we see Da Hae in a very beautiful outfit.

M: Thank you.

H: It's red in color. Can you stand up and let us have a look?

[Host asks for camera man to come closer; Da Hae stands up]

H: It's very beautiful. Especially with our yellow background/setting today, you look extra beautiful.

I: I love Da Hae. You're really a talanted actress.

I: I would like to know if you'd consider coming to China to expand your career? For instance, take up roles in China and collaborating with local Chinese stars?

M: If I have the chance, I would love to make a series or movie in China.

H: Somebody told me you're very good in languages. You're not only fluent in English, but you speak good chinese too.

M: Thank you. I've stayed in Australia for 5 years in the past, where I got to learn English. So now learning Chinese is easier for me.

H: I wanna applaude Da Hae's effort on behalf on our Internet Users. [Host claps hands]

M: But learning Chinese was quite difficult in the beginning. Learning the correct pronunciations and writings was very hard.

H: I think a lot of ppl love you also because they love the Korean Language, do you have any tips to learn Korean the easy way?

M: I think it's best to start by understanding the culture of Korea beforehand. So the best way is to come straight to Korea and learn the language. So please come to Korea ppl! ^_^

H: A lot of ppl actually hope to see you walking on the streets of Korea when they visit Korea, but this is highly unlikely. So they depend on the Korean Series you've acted in; it's also a good way to learn the Korean Language.

M: I will continue to work hard and to make more series in future!

I: I really like to see you act. But I went to your Korean homepage/website, all of the info were in Korean. I hope a chinese or english site could be set up in future.

M: I also hope I can have a personal website in China. So please help me create one! hehehe..

H: No problem. Maybe you can try creating one in our Sina Forum?

M: I am a computer-illiterate.. hehe..I will try!

H: A lot of you chinese fans like to call you " Hae Ribbon" (HAI DAI in chinese).

M: Hai Dai? I like that name.

H: A lot of ppl got to know you thru My Girl. Can you share with us some memorable moments in My Girl?

M: My Girl was already a well-scripted drama, and plus it's a comedy. I am more of a funny and bubbly person, so I should have been able to finish without too many NGs. But I NGed quite a lot while filming this. :lol:

H: Oh why?

M: Because I couldn't help but laugh..the script was too hilarious.

H: You were also influenced by the script huh?!

M: Yea.. I think i was too absorbed with My Girl that it actually took me quite some time to get out of it.

H: A lot of ppl loved your character JYR in My Girl because you're so cute and adorable inside. Are you any alike with JYR in MG in real life?

M: Yeah, cos in real, I am more of a happy go lucky and bubbly person, so basically we're quite similar.

End of PART I

sorry it was kinda short..I gotta do something else right now.. so i will come back later with the rest! ^^

credits chinese translations: sina.cn/ baidu

Guest incarnadine

komawo Jo chinggu for the links and translation. I'm looking forward to the next parts :)

Andy Lau is her dream guy?

She likes to eat a lot ~ no fair, how come she still has that killer figure?!? :lol:

Guest Angela_JH

Thanks ripgal for translation all the news, special that article:

China Fans Touched by Da Hae's Heart of an Angel

Lee Da Hae, the Korean Representative of the Korean-China Cultural Exchange Campaign has touched the hearts of many during her trip to China. Not only did she attend the China based event held on the 23rd January 2007, she'd also lent her helping hand to a Chosun Elderly who's currently receiving treatment at the Beijing Eye Treatment Center. This wasn't listed in LDH's schedule; instead she was the one who had asked the Organiser if they could arrange the visit for her.

The Chinese press and media were very impressed and touched with LDH's kind and charitable gesture, complimenting that her kind heart has indeed further enhanced her beauty.

LDH left Beijing on the 24th and flew straight to Macau (Hong Kong) for a clothing line photoshoot.

She is really kind & nice. Lovely girl.

Sorry I wasn't able to post translations for today..was out. Will translate the rest later^^

Some more pics of Da Hae in Beijing

200712617176998.jpg

20070126143200770d9_153013_0.jpg

-----------------

News of Da Hae's Beijing Trip

이다해 中팬 붙여준 애칭 "'하이따이' 고마워요"

[스포츠서울닷컴|베이징(중국)=고재완기자] 이다해가 여전사 역할을 해보고 싶다는 뜻을 밝혔다.

이다해는 지난 23일 중국 베이징에 위치한 중국 최대 포털 시나닷컴(sina.com·신랑) 본사에 들러 영상 인터뷰를 가졌다. 이 인터뷰에서 이다해는 "올 하반기에는 영화쪽에 진출해보고 싶다. 아직 결정된 것은 없지만 준비중이다"라고 밝혔다.

또 그는 "지금까지는 눈물을 많이 흘리는 역(SBS-TV '그린로즈')이나 도도한 역(KBS-2TV '낭랑 18세'), 밝고 명랑한 역(SBS-TV '마이걸')을 주로 해왔다. 이제는 강한 여자 역을 한번 해보고 싶다. 여전사같은 역할에 도전해보고 싶다"고 전했다. MC가 "그렇다면 중국 무협물에도 출연해볼 생각이 있나"라고 질문하자 이다해는 "기회만 된다면 해보고 싶다"고 밝혔다.

이밖에도 이다해는 인터뷰에서 중국에서의 일정, 팬사이트에 관한 이야기, 출연한 드라마에 관한 이야기를 나눴다. 또 MC는 "중국에서는 이다해를 '하이따이'라는 애칭으로 부른다"고 알려주기도 했다.

이날 인터뷰를 맡은 인기MC 자오 닝은 "나도 친구를 통해 '마이 걸'을 봤다. 너무 예쁘고 중국말도 잘하셔서 놀랐다. 실제로 만나니 꿈만 같다"는 소감을 밝혔다.

이다해는 '한중문화교류축제' 홍보대사 자격으로 지난 22일부터 24일까지 중국 베이징에서 바쁜 일정을 보내다 24일 의류브랜드 화보촬영을 위해 마카오로 떠났다.

star@sportsseoul.com

<취재협조|아토아트필름스튜디오>

credits: baidu/ and as above

Guest gummonster

She is very pretty and talented. she's my second favorite korean actress. love her especiallly in My Girl, man, i laughed sooo much

Guest asa060484

This thread is not so active. :sweatingbullets: We should put this thread on the 1st page.ok!! :excl:

Is there latest update in Macau? I'm kinda miss her already...... :crazy:;)

wwaaahh!!!! so da hae is in macau??? wat clothing line was it????

i have not been hearing so much of her... is speed going to push through??? when are they going to start filming??? are there any projects for mukgu???

(sori so much questions) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

wwaaahh!!!! so da hae is in macau??? wat clothing line was it????

i have not been hearing so much of her... is speed going to push through??? when are they going to start filming??? are there any projects for mukgu???

(sori so much questions) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Da Hae went to Macau Beijing for the Korean-Chinese Culture Exchange Event and not for a clothing line. :sweatingbullets:

As for Speed, I'm also clueless regarding that matter. Da Hae was offered to play a role on a drama entitled "Pride", but she rejects the offer.