Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

SO BEAUTIFUL BRAVO!!!!... HMM..... IM SURE KO SOO GOT A CRUSH ON LEE DA HAE WHILE SHOOTING GR WAT DO U THINK>???

yah..she's so pretty and she looks like she has a sweet personality.. :lol: what i like most about her in GR is the way she dresses..all the clothes that she wore were elegant..hehe..i think she's a ramp model coz i saw a picture of her in the runway.

she grew up in Australia..wow! she can speak English..that's cool!!

she's so beautiful.

never thought that she is the same age as han ji hye when they play together in 18 years bride.

yah..HAN JI HYE is pretty too!! i like the way she smiles...and she's really funny in 18 years old bride..or SWEET 18..

their both 21!! and very pretty!!

Guest kneekey

started to like her when i saw her in green rose but in sweet 18, she doesn't look very nice, cause she's the bad girl there..hehe.. :D

does anyone here have any video clip of the GR drama making or NG scenes? if you do, please share. GS and LDH are very awesome in this drama and of course I would love to see their off-screen chemistry if there is any:)

Thanks in advance

Guest XTINE__

loved her in green rose. she has such a cute face.

thanks for sharin all these pics guys!

c0ccb4d9c7d8grape962ej.jpg

wow this pic of her is hot. nice dress+hair!

choi5962mj.jpg

wow! lucky Ko Soo..had kissed Da Hae twice!!

it's more like, LUCKY DA HAE who got the chance to kiss Ko Soo twice!!! :lol:

choi5962mj.jpg

e8tphy.jpg

wow! lucky Ko Soo..had kissed Da Hae twice!!

800gr_wp4_01.jpg

hehehe..yah XTINE its the other way around..lucky Da Hae had kissed Soo twice..oh my God she's so lucky! most especially Jo Yoon Hee..whom Go Soo dated.. :)

hehehe..yah XTINE its the other way around..lucky Da Hae had kissed Soo twice..oh my God she's so lucky! most especially Jo Yoon Hee..whom Go Soo dated.. :)

hmm,m...... lets not brought back the past.... jo yoon hee was oppa's past... and she will remain dat way!!! hahaaha...>!!!! lets look forward onGS new love!! and i think ,,, strong chances that he will be in love w/

LDH. in my opinion, LDH is more pretty than her!! her pics speaks for itselF!!! yahoo!!!!!!