Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
apqaria

Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

@Maetawinz

I am not good in english too ;)

I don't know about all this cases because i am new in this Korea entertainment. 

And usually every year my interest in the entertainment industry changes from one country to another country.

Example maybe in 2018 my interest is K entertainment but in 2019 i can change to Chinese entertainment n in 2020 can back to Korea again or other country :)

from your explanation is very interesting 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

More updates ^^

Edited by Sushimi
Mod edit: No IG Embedding allowed
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I still don't see a news about a certain channel or date (in June) for the MGMM airing yet but I found this report/blog entry 

https://www.hotbak.net/key/我的女神我的妈定档金星化身中国婆婆儿媳妇是韩国女神.html

Also more pictures of Dahae friends celebrating her birthday :wub:

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Pretty Dahae :wub:

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 4

@apqaria  I tried to search abt her drama MGMM but didn't find anything but did read last month that korean artist ban in china has lifted up and Kdrama can also air not sure whether true or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

What is this ? Is this drama airing again?

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@Annya Seems so. Not sure though how today's viewers will feel about it now :) 

Here is the latest update from our girl joining Thank You campaign ^^

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

I really liked this video when I saw it (one of my favorite videos she posted) and it is great to be able to understand what our girl was saying there thanks to the translator :wub:

Great that she is giving advice to fans about taking care of pets and animals in general :heart:

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 4

@Annya It is really so boring these days specially with all that is happening in the world. With no desire to follow dramas lately, all my favs not having a comeback project anytime soon and also no updates from my favorite sport so don't have much to watch or enjoy :( 

• Like 4

On 5/31/2020 at 12:01 PM, apqaria said:

@Annya It is really so boring these days specially with all that is happening in the world. With no desire to follow dramas lately, all my favs not having a comeback project anytime soon and also no updates from my favorite sport so don't have much to watch or enjoy :( 

I watched some old drama nothing is coming on tv since lockdown.Some drama which i want to watch, but they don't have good female lead.Miss experience actress in certain drama.Jun ki drama is coming will watch it :) 2020 is whole mess year.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@Annya It has been a roller coaster since late last year and seems this is not going to change anytime soon :bawling:

I am mostly watching Anime these days (either rewatching my favs or discovering some new ones). Really nothing else to give me some joy in these difficult times :( 

BTW, seems our girl is dogs trainer expert since Nana did trust her to train her dog Grayton :D

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J6i3G0eak?fid=1042200:4514993698177053

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Some pretty pictures from her outings :wub:

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Haha, Greaten has his own IG now :D 

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 3

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. 2020 has been a crazy year. I spent a lot of time watching dramas and even an anime feature film. I’m currently watching KSH’s comeback drama and enjoying it tremendously. 

It’s been ages since DH was in the news. I’m really wondering what other plans her company has in store for her, apart from XHS and promoting in China. 

I have a feeling that Cherry is gone now, or at least close to it....I can’t think of any other reason why DH would spend so much time with Greaten. I think the new puppy is meant to help DH get over Cherry or at least prepare her for the eventuality. :anguished:

• Like 2

@ELY_397 Even i was wondering abt cherry :( May be u are right.I have watched lots of drama too.Watched Money heist read that korean are thinking of making it.Yes our girl is not appearing in drama or any drama news too.Nowadays even cable drama doing well our girl hasn't done single cable drama or webseries.Even netflix are producing kdrama hope our girl find a good project.

You mean Kim soo Hyun ? Its okay to not be okay drama?

Edit:

I thought the dog belonged to CEO or is it our girl new dog ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

DH updated her IG.No new of her chinese drama ? Till the Cdrama is release won't the show story get old.Hope she picks up project.

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 1