Quantcast
apqaria

Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

21 minutes ago, vin lin said:

@Annya ok i understand now..thanks for your explanation :)

Btw in this thread can i ask about her private life?

Its not that i have access to her personal life but any info shared by her in public can be answered by us if we know it :)

• Like 2

@Annya i want her to be happy n right now she is dating se7en.

What do u know about him? Is he good guy? N i also read the news about the massage parlor scandal. is he officially innocent?

16 hours ago, vin lin said:

@Annya i want her to be happy n right now she is dating se7en.

What do u know about him? Is he good guy? N i also read the news about the massage parlor scandal. is he officially innocent?

85% of Kcelebrity are in some kind of scandal.Even our girl got in some kind of scandal since i am a ldh fan i know it was not true, but for other people and other fan group even they will judge on LDH  based on those article.Nobody is perfect is in this world.Agency try to keeps actor or actress image perfect.Being a celebrity is not easy even if celebrity is telling truth nobody want to believe them specially in korea. I don't know the definition of what is good and bad maybe a person who is good according to you can commit something bad in future then does he become bad.Everybody has right to make choice of their life, whether its celebrity or a common person. Relationship works on basis of understanding between 2 people not on basis of public eyes and their opinion and what they things.From where i see her i can see that she is happy that is more enough for me.

Since its ldh thread i don't want to discuss it any more.

• Like 4

Our girl has updated her IG.

Today's lesson: “I can't play like my house that no one is in the public place.” # I'm sorry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Annya 

you right n i agree with u. Thank u for your  explanation.

I just want to know about her n just found out about LDH because I have never followed a Korean artist before that's why i ask, even I don't know the scandal about her. Sorry with my question if u not okay 

• Like 4

@vin lin Welcome here, happy to see you joining us here and don't worry about English. English is not the first language of most of us here as well ;) And it is completely normal to be curious about your fav artist and their news so always feel free asking anything about our girl we are always glad to answer if we have the info :wub:

Dahae posted another video on RED

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d4e8cd300000000270301a7

Also here is some fresh pictures of our girl who always loves swimming :heart:

• Like 3

@vin lin It's okay no need to be sorry :D.You are always free to ask?  He was punished by Ministry of Defense for breaking military rules that's it,since he was in military.I forgot to answer ur main question.He served his punishment and he is free from any kind of charges.So he is very much innocent.

I was same as you when i become fan of her so no issue i joined soompi just for her :D Hope she can have some new project so we can enjoy it.:wub:

@apqaria I like all her new pic she is enjoying so much good that she is sharing with us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Our girl updated her IG. She is looking super hot.

• Like 2

Our girl attending new store opening event of MGM :wub:

201908231504385510_1.jpg

2019082301001540500129491.jpg

20190823144339_P_00_C_1_275.jpg

1VN2ZG4AVT_1.jpg

Some videos from event credit to uploader.

• Like 3

Hi everyone, have been away for sometime but that doesn't mean I don't check our girls news daily. Her updates always makes my day. Anyway here I am again ;) 

@Annya Thanks for the updates dear. Was so happy seeing our girl out again in another public event ^^

It is also a little surprise seeing her in Australia again. I saw her mentioning in her XHS video that she is there for work and vacation (curious about what kind of work though, could it be some acting classes or something?? )

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d70f2a500000000020190a6

And here are more updates from her trip and visit to her old High School :wub:

• Like 2

@apqaria Isn't it called sauna in korean drama. It remind me of LDH and Lee junki scene from MG also the BTS where they were having fun  :wub:What do they call that towel thing? Pig ear or rabbit ear?  

• Like 1

@Annya I also remembered that scene and she even broke the egg with her head there too :lol: Not sure what that towel shape called but our girl did post a sheep emoji in her video title :D

Here is a couple of pictures from when they went to the sauna :wub:

• Like 2

Seems that the flight video may have been recorded earlier since she was having an event today in Korea for. Happy to see her having a signing event again after such a long time and I guess she was happy too.

Also she is joined a charity campaign initiated by her friend Dr. Son Youna for children with rare diseases

And continuing her trips, she went to Beijing today after the event. I think she mentioned meeting a friend or something (not quite sure of her tags) but I guess we may know soon the reason of her visit.

• Like 2