Quantcast
apqaria

Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

Yes @ELY_397 I was also curious about her visit to China this time specially with Nana around. Although the trip is not publicized but I am still wondering if it will have some work related stuff. Lets wait and see if we get more info later.

About the building, I think the media is exaggerating a bit since it is not 2 billion profit directly since the rebuilding did cost her money but I am sure she can get back from the rent she gets from the building (which have surely increased as well) after sometime ;)

• Like 3

Youku is still buying korean drama's right so why delay in MGMM.

Nana shared video of DH and SY in restaurant.

• Like 3

Thanks @Annya For the updates. Her videos are always super fun and she is extra crazy when she also have one of her friends with her inn the videos :lol:

Some Chinese fans spotted Dahae shopping in Dongdaemun, Korea today and even had Selfie with her, how Lucky :heart: I see Nana was also with her ^^

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HD0qKnvHB?fid=1034:4392964441484543

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HD1SYntg4?fid=1034:4393019496137392

77be3e2dgy1g4we5duazgj21o027u7wh.jpg77be3e2dgy1g4we5ecyedj20u00u0q8b.jpg77be3e2dgy1g4we5d4qvoj21o01o0x6p.jpg005yAmg4gy1g4w78e2ky1j30u00u00zp.jpg

• Like 3

@apqaria Good to see her enjoying her time with new friends.Comparing these days with old days, i can't complain much now.Hope we get some good news abt her project.The script of recent kdrama are not upto par comparing to old drama.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Annya said:

@apqaria Good to see her enjoying her time with new friends.Comparing these days with old days, i can't complain much now.Hope we get some good news abt her project.The script of recent kdrama are not upto par comparing to old drama.

I am genuinely happy for her that she is living such a (seemingly) carefree life. This is already much better than her previous drought periods we had to endure. It’s really not that easy to get roles in the current environment. The ratings for Korean dramas have been stagnant for some time now and the lower the ratings, the lower the revenue for broadcasting stations which translates into lower production budgets, etc. Internationally, K dramas are slowly losing their appeal as the rest of Asia catches up. 

Off topic

Spoiler

I have just finished watching Meteor Garden 2018 and for some unknown reason I really enjoyed it despite all its flaws. Maybe it reminded me of my younger days and the male lead Dylan Wang is just SO charismatic and captivating! He is Dao Ming Si personified. This is the first time I have been touched by the romance in a drama since Hotel King and I have watched a lot of dramas since HK. I liked the cast so much that I told my son to try out one of character’s hairstyle! He is probably thinking that his mum has gone mad (and he is probably right haha).  I will be watching the Japanese version next. 

• Like 2

Our girl attending or present in Grand blue festival.

Off topic

Spoiler

@ELY_397 My sis insisted me to watch it MGarden 2018 when it aired, but that time didn't watch it.Other then taiwan version i have watched other version of drama.Just watch it 3 month before becz i saw that actress previous project so i watch it.50ep was long run but then no complain but still my fav is japanese one.Have to watch animated version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ELY_397 Yeah, she really seems to enjoy herself a lot these days and while most of her activities or updates may not be related to acting like we would wish but still she seems genuinely happy which is something I am so happy for and makes me less worried about her in this drought period :heart:

Thanks @Annya for all the updates, I am really happy to see her with Park Joong-Hoon once again since his guesting in "Guesthouse Daughters". I wonder what they were talking about there about the Festival or MVs?? :)

Our girl updated her IG with a picture of them together

Also seems Director Lee Hyun-seung may be responsible or managing that Festival. May be he was the one to invite her. She updated pictures with him and her designer friend few days ago ^^

https://gbfest.modoo.at/

There is another video of her in the second slide here ^^

• Like 2